Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Ascender
Amazing AP Experience

Tonight I had a unique AP experience that trumps all other AP experiences I've had combined. I had a few small APs then I got out of my body one final time. I went along in my house/building and was singing OM as I do sometimes in dreams. I saw a small stained glass portrait of Shiva by the door and I waved and continued. As I was singing OM I heard from me a woman singing what sounded like a holy Hindu song. Then I went into a room where I saw my grandmother sleeping so I sang to her with OM and out of my voice came a chorus of what sounded like angels (she's Christian).

--Here is the amazing part -- I walked out into the street and I was singing OM still but I added my own voice to it singing, "Is anybody here? Is anybody here?" and -- this has never happened before to me. I heard another OM being sung and it wasn't coming from me. It said, "I am here. (forget what it was saying) you will learn to distinguish intellect from fact." Then I thought 'oh I need to sing to keep this going' and when I did it was clear this voice was not coming from me as I sang OM separately. It continued, "you will discuss many discoveries and one day we will meet and on that day we will.." and I thought "become one." Then I woke up.

Last edited by Lightwaves : 15-07-2014 at 06:25 PM.
Old 15-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Megamedes

Do you have any idea who it was that was singing back to you?
Old 15-07-2014, 04:36 PM
Ascender
I make no assumptions, though I can speculate. I thought perhaps the universe/creator...maybe an ascended master. I do not know.
Old 15-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tridek
"you will discuss many discoveries and one day we will meet and on that day we will.." and I thought "become one."

This part intrigued me because I know that there is a being (which is a deeper part of me) that I one day will meet and become one with. Like we have been separated and one day we will merge back together. Like he is the creator of me, the one speaking to you might be the creator of you - if that makes sense.
Old 15-07-2014, 05:40 PM
Ascender
Yes, it does :) I have considered that.
Old 15-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Megamedes

It will be interesting so see what more you figure out about all of this