Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-04-2022, 12:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Why did Jesus Christ have to die, resurrect and ascend?

Hallelujah!!! Christ is risen!

In this day and age, many of us are searching for some form of comfort because we feel that that there is more to life than this mind and body. Maybe it is a Way of the body through martial arts or of the mind through academic or philosophical disciplines. Maybe it's through substances that induce psychedelic experiences. Perhaps maybe physical and breathing manoeuvres some might call yoga in an attempt to find Life or maybe some form of meditation to know what Truth is.

But even after this search, we still don't find that Way that leads to the Truth, thereby making us live a full and satisfied Life. And this is the exact reason why Jesus Christ came, died, resurrected and ascended to heaven. We are dead in our inner nature, which is divine in its origin. There is a void, a nothingness, an emptiness which seems to have no beginning or end to it. Its actually very easy to reach this void because it is in us and it is within us. This is the state of the divine self, there is nothing divine about it anymore. We have lost our connection with the Creator. We can't hear him anymore, let alone have conversations with him. We don't know how he looks like and where he could be found, if at all he could be found. We cannot commune with him any longer.

And the Good News (Gospel) is that Jesus Christ gave us a Way to be free from this and experience the exact opposite of it so that we can commune once again with God, hold conversations with him and live consciously within his divine plan and purpose for you.
Our rebirth according to Christ's words in John 3:3-5 tell us that we ought to be born of water and the Spirit. In other words, being baptized in water and the Spirit (correctly! Because with every good original, there is an imitation). Our rebirth experience brings our divine-self within us back to life and activity. The void, that emptiness, that nothingness, that silent darkness is given Light (John 1:12-13) and we begin to hold conversations and commune with God, and an exciting part about this is that you can grow within this Light and this Light grows within us, firstly in our divine self, then our soul and eventually within our physical body. This Light is what powers our spiritual life. There is a constant two-way communication between your awakened divine-essence and God.
We can actually communicate with everything else too, just as Adam did with his divine spark.
This Light powers our subtle body from within too, and can travel anywhere within the subtle body with ease, and without the need for training in the mind or the body. It empowers our soul, and we can use our inner spiritual gifts tangibly through our physical body in addition to gaining new ones. There are countless ways this Light helps us and It is a Gift from God, and you need not work for it, because Jesus already did that work... This Light is the Gift God has waiting for you.

Happy Easter!
Old 17-04-2022, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton

And the Good News (Gospel) is that Jesus Christ gave us a Way to be free from this and experience the exact opposite of it so that we can commune once again with God, hold conversations with him and live consciously within his divine plan and purpose for you.

Happy Easter!

I converse with God every day, and God knows my name..

Philippians 2:9-10: "God exalted Him and gave to Him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus, every knee should bend, of those in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth" (Emphasis added).
This can also refer to the power of Jesus over Satan

Jesus died and was resurrected so that we could all follow him into God's glory, washed clean by the blood of the Christ..

Revelation 1:18: "I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death."

Happy Easter..

Last edited by Nowayout : 17-04-2022 at 01:45 PM.
Old 18-04-2022, 05:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
I converse with God every day, and God knows my name..

Philippians 2:9-10: "God exalted Him and gave to Him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus, every knee should bend, of those in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth" (Emphasis added).
This can also refer to the power of Jesus over Satan. Revelation 1:18: "I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death."
Happy Easter..
Amen. Glory to God for this name of Jesus, and I have seen wonders through this name. I can personally attest to the power that this name. And Jesus is willing always to share this power over satan with us, so that we can be effective emissaries of his call and work here on earth to separate people from the hold of satan, and present to them the way that leads to a life without an end.
Isaiah prophecies as God leads him saying that a time will come when the Satan's hold upon us will be loosed and every burden he made us carry will be gone. And the substance of God's spirit will completely set us free.
Amen.
Old 19-04-2022, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Isaiah prophecies as God leads him saying that a time will come when the Satan's hold upon us will be loosed and every burden he made us carry will be gone. And the substance of God's spirit will completely set us free.
Amen.

Yes, truly. We don't see the burden of Satan on us, we just keep marching on. One day this will be lifted, and we will then see how light the spirit of God is. It will be a glorious day.
Old 12-05-2022, 10:55 AM
ImthatIm

1 john 5-12: He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
Old 12-05-2022, 04:34 PM
Master

I mean no disrespect ... I think that biblical stories are symbolical, and they need to be interpreted by every person at their individual level of development, and not taken ad litteram. General interpretations are useful for those who can't yet use their intuition and their inner-guidance, but those general interpretations become limiting and confusing when used as pure dogma.

There is an incredible amount of knowledge in religious stories, there, to benefit from.

=========
EDIT: Jesus Christ didn't have to die, resurrect and ascend. He was aware that what he had understood was enormously important for the development of every single human, and he wanted to spread that knowledge. He also was aware that people were ignorant and unprepared for that knowledge, and that he'll be attacked, even killed by those who disagreed (kind of what we experience these days with the "cancelling" movements: ignorance and anger). Still, he believed that it was worth to try, even with the price of a shorter physical-life; he did it; he was killed; as everybody when they die, he returned into the non-physical existence. If he succeeded in what he intended it is a matter of opinion. The second-coming will be when, and only for those that will have understood what Jesus understood 2000 years ago.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-05-2022, 05:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I mean no disrespect ... I think that biblical stories are symbolical, and they need to be interpreted by every person at their individual level of development, and not taken ad litteram. General interpretations are useful for those who can't yet use their intuition and their inner-guidance, but those general interpretations become limiting and confusing when used as pure dogma.

I personally see nothing disrespectful in your Post and agree with what you have written...
Old 13-05-2022, 07:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
I personally see nothing disrespectful in your Post and agree with what you have written...
Thanks. I just wanted to emphasize that I posted a personal interpretation, with no intention to argue or offend.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-05-2022, 12:31 PM
Good thoughts, inavalan. I even have more to add, but don't care to rock the boat for Christians.
But, am fine if someone privately wants to hear them.
Mainly things that rang true from Dr. Myles Munroe, RIP.
What a smart Christian teacher/pastor/author/scholar he was!
"The Kingdom Principles"...best book I've read!
He explains SO much! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-05-2022, 12:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Dr. Myles Munroe, RIP.
What a smart Christian teacher/pastor/author/scholar he was!

He taught he was not a Christian I think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rjcNuMsM0o