Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-09-2018, 12:11 AM
Master
“What else does this craving, and this helplessness, proclaim but that there was once in man a true happiness, of which all that now remains is the empty print and trace? This he tries in vain to fill with everything around him, seeking in things that are not there the help he cannot find in those that are, though none can help, since this infinite abyss can be filled only with an infinite and immutable object; in other words by God himself.”
- Blaise Pascal, Pensées VII(425)
Old 28-06-2022, 11:57 PM
Master
Emptiness again, a deep searing emptiness, a visceral hole in my heart, but its more than a hole, it’s a void, unfilled, unfulfilled, I can only feel the sides where they ache. And then again it feels like wind blowing past heart strings, thin strips of me, pinned taut across the emptiness. Greater emptiness than before, perhaps seeking utter emptiness painful beyond unbearableness, this thread gives me the courage to travel further on, for only in great emptiness is there the hope of great fullness.
Old 09-07-2022, 06:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by django

“Now, remember, you will never know the fullness of Christ until you know the emptiness of everything else but Christ. All that was ever woven by man, God shall unravel; all the sticks and stones that human energy can build, in the matter of eternal salvation, must be plucked down by Jehovah’s hand, for it is Christ alone who must build that house; unless he shall do so, they will labour in vain that build it.”
When I meditate, or the results of my meditation, or what I experience many times during and after my meditation is what I believe you are referring to as emptiness, I think they call this 'anata'. The self is empty, and acknowledging this makes you instantly deny this self. I find that "I'm" not there! What is this?! This just makes me feel empty & that I need Christ more and more, this just makes me to know how much I want His Holy Spirit to fill me up and overflow.

Then I come to a place where this "I" that was meaningless (empty) and not there to begin with derives it's meaning & self (and fullness/fulfilledness) when Jesus says "I" , and "I" and my "self" are not two, but one.
And when I say "I", it is as though I am referring to Jesus and my "self" at the same time, except it is not that "self" that is non-existent, it is a "higher self" that has an existence, that derives its origin, sustenance, life and power to express it from the "Original I", Jesus. Then "I" can begin praying and "I" hear/s it and answers. Then "I" can begin meditating and "I" reveals. Then I can begin my journey, then I can begin my learning, then I can begin to be alive!

Verily verily, I say unto you, before Abraham was, "I" am - John 8:58. When Jesus said this, the Jews and all tried to pick up stones he escaped through from amongst them. Likewise, when we say "I", the stones of possessiveness come at us; "I am this", "I am not that", "I have to wash the dog!". If we allow the stones to hit us, it's gonna hurt! We're definitely going to be affected. But when we strategically move through the midst of the source of these stones/thoughts, we can get away safely.

Jacobs name meant something like crook or trickster, moreover, he conned his elder brother out of his birthright. When Jacob went up to wrestle with the Lord Angel, he succeeded and was given a new Identity and was blessed. He wanted to know the name of the Angel... And I think that name is "I", because it is so wonderful when we say it from the higher self, from the fuller and fulfilled self and not that empty illusory one. Jacob represents our "self" which is empty and Israel represents our new and true identity, the "I" which is a much much higher and infact the true version of who we should be and truly are.

"I" am the Way.
"I" am the Truth.
"I" am the Life.
"I" really can't get there until I've started the journey, until "I" know where to go, until "I" receive the impetus to move.

AMEN.

Last edited by Aknaton : 09-07-2022 at 07:08 AM.
Old 10-07-2022, 05:48 AM
Master
Jesus lives as we die

It's all I can handle right now..

Love you, Sophia...

My life is like a feather
Or a freight train
Screaming through the night

Jesus hangs on.. for dear life.

We all pay homage to the conductor!

I'm sure Jesus understood
I was never hung on a cross
But Had my days...

In the sun

Let not it be miss understood

Jesus knows..

These are God's ways.

Nothing but death can stop your ways...

Last edited by Nowayout : 10-07-2022 at 07:04 AM.
Old 10-07-2022, 07:04 AM
Master
Lord have mercy.. we ramble on..

Your own rational lights are limited
Let your buddha mind shine

If That's all you are..

Lord have mercy on them all.

My mind is an ocean
But there is, but one who holds the plug...

And that's the way this spiritual water flows...

It's deep. Jesus was a fisherman least we all forget....
Walked on the water and arrested some fears.

Oh, the humanity of it all..

Good night, I keep fighting the Christian Fight...

That has been burnt into my soul.

Dingy what doodle to ya alll
Old 10-07-2022, 08:27 AM
Master
Anyway, when you put a nail in a coffin
Do it with some empty... and dignity

If nobody was saved...
Who was at the funeral?

You will be next.. eh.
Old 29-07-2022, 12:01 AM
Master

Just saw this. Someone should have mentioned “blessed are the poor in spirit”. They always need more because they do not stockpile. They allow it to flow.
Old 29-07-2022, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Jesus was a fisherman least we all forget....
Walked on the water and arrested some fears.
I don't think Jesus ever pulled in a fish net. He was a fisher of men :)...he learned the trade of carpentry from Joseph. No?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-07-2022, 01:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't think Jesus ever pulled in a fish net. He was a fisher of men :)...he learned the trade of carpentry from Joseph. No?

I think you are right, he did work as a carpenter, and I am sure he worked with nails. I wonder if he ever felt any premonitions...
He went out on the boats, with his disciples, and maybe helped out at times. But was not considered a fisherman. I guess?