Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-07-2014, 02:33 PM
Master
Question What is the ultimate purpose?

Hello! I have some doubts, any input will be very helpful.

When I focus in my heart and 3rd Eye I feel an intense warm energy, with a thought I can feel a great pressure in the area, but then what else should I do? What is the purpose when working with those specific chakras?

I've noticed that I can manage to accelerate my heart rate when I focus in the heart, what does this mean? Is it a bad thing?

Last edited by Lucyan28 : 10-07-2014 at 03:45 PM.
Old 12-07-2014, 08:16 AM
Master
I don't really get your questions/story. But try a nice chakra meditation. Plenty to find on YouTube. That way you work on all the chakra and enhance the flow of them all.
Do some reading on chakras to understand what their purpose is, also plenty of info on that online.
Old 12-07-2014, 08:42 AM
Deactivated Account

The idea is to unblock and heal the chakras so energy can flow through.

Feeling the energy, pressures warmth etc are all sensations of what is happening to/in the chakras.

I feel a huge pressure etc on my third eye though telling what the feeling of a unblocked, healthy chakra is I do not know.

Some people describe symptoms as a blocked chakra whilst others describe symptoms as the block clearing. So best research and experiment yourself.
Old 13-07-2014, 04:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
Hello! I have some doubts, any input will be very helpful.

When I focus in my heart and 3rd Eye I feel an intense warm energy, with a thought I can feel a great pressure in the area, but then what else should I do? What is the purpose when working with those specific chakras?

I only work on chakras to balance them or when it comes to the heart to feel more love eg to boost my healing ability and connection, flood my body with more love if I want to raise my frequency for some body clearing.

I was doing a yogic third eye meditation for mind stillness and development.

One works on certain chakras depending on what one is trying to do.

Work out what your aim is and then work out what kinds of meditation you want to do and where you want or need to work on.

Great pressure could mean energy blocks there or congestion, holding focus there could break blocks down but at the same time it could go the other way and cause more energy congestion and more blocked up which could end up leading to health issues. (this is why I think those who are working on chakras are best doing it under a teacher who can specifically tell what is going on).
Old 14-07-2014, 03:44 PM
Master
Thanks all for sharing, I will try to take care of it.
Bad things could happen without a teacher, I never thought that the pressure would be a congestion in my chakra, I'm going to clean it and work with a purpose of each chakra.

Thanks again :)