Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Guide

My favorite color is magenta.
Old 15-06-2014, 10:45 PM
Pathfinder
Blue is the most common favorite color (at least in the U.S.) That's why it's quiet often used as a neutral, even though, in terms of color theory, it isn't.

My favorite color is red -- not like a fire engine, but a more natural deep, rusty shade. Second favorite would be green (and, again, a deep, muted tone.)
Old 20-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Pathfinder

Colors

I love the colors of the Fall Season...the gold, orange and red leaves....I find this time of the year invigorating.
Old 24-06-2014, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Good topic, I'll be curious what others share, as I know little about this.

My teacher saw very dark blue, almost black, as the color of truth.

I love many colours...but I agree that indigo blue has great spiritual power and resonance...for me it is the colour of pure truth and wisdom in expression.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 02-07-2014, 10:41 AM
StaroftheSea

Some of my favourite colours are the Maroon of Jesus' Holy Cloak when Jesus died for God and Mankind for the possibility of receiving Jesus' "Divine Mercy" if one turns to Jesus and says "Jesus I TRUST in YOU" and; the beautiful powder Blue of our Heavenly Mother Mary's Loving Holy Dress/Cloak similar to the lighter Blue colour of God's Skies.

...and all of the colours of Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit's Rainbows that He gave us all to enjoy.

Kindest wishes
Old 25-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Charlie Chaplin

All good questions. Blue has been my favorite color since I was 4 years old.
Old 26-08-2014, 03:23 AM
Knower
My favorite colors are red and blue with red being number one, and blue coming in second.
Old 26-08-2014, 07:55 AM
Knower

When I was little, yellow was my favorite color. Then red. As a teenager and young adult it was wine/emerald/purple, then blue-violet (which is still a favorite). In my late 20s, I went through a dark green phase.

Then, for my entire 30s, up until just about two years ago (when I was about 45), I defaulted to black all the time. I'm an introvert as it is, but I spent those years way off in my head, very isolated (not necessarily a bad thing, though). I started to re-emerge and re-engage with the world about 4-5 years ago, but only in the last couple of years have I started turning away from black and embracing other colors.

Right now, my favorites are orange and turquoise. In clothes, I tend to wear earthy browns, olives, and dark grays, oatmeal, and "dirty" whites, with strong, warm-toned colors (brick-y reds, golden/amber yellows, flame red-orange, peacock blue/teal, turquoise, yellowy greens, orange). I still have a huge stack of black t-shirts left over, as they were my "uniform" for so many years, and as they get faded-looking I overdye them in olive, yellow, orange, or brown to cut the "blackness" of them, making them dark earthy tones instead.

I don't like pastels at all, or navy blue, or pure white, or hot pink, and I'm excruciatingly particular about which shades of blue or violet I like. Despite liking earthy colors, I like them rich (like freshly-turned earth, or wet fallen leaves), not muted or dusty. I prefer matte surfaces to shiny ones, and glittery or pearlescent things leave me cold.

LOL, yeah, that's more than anyone wanted or needed to know, right? But seriously, everything was black for years and years and years, so I'm kind of obsessive about color--even the earthy ones--these days.
Old 27-08-2014, 10:49 PM
Knower
I LOVE colorful clothing. I've always had a wide variety of colors in my closet but, at certain times, I would go through phases where I wore deep reds, navy blues, and rich greys. I like earth tones and olive shades, too.

At springtime, I wear cheery pastels and sometimes color block them. A month ago, I purchased a pair of powder blue shorts and paired them with a pale pink tank top. Mixing colors adds fun to your wardrobe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Star
When I was little, yellow was my favorite color. Then red. As a teenager and young adult it was wine/emerald/purple, then blue-violet (which is still a favorite). In my late 20s, I went through a dark green phase.

Then, for my entire 30s, up until just about two years ago (when I was about 45), I defaulted to black all the time. I'm an introvert as it is, but I spent those years way off in my head, very isolated (not necessarily a bad thing, though). I started to re-emerge and re-engage with the world about 4-5 years ago, but only in the last couple of years have I started turning away from black and embracing other colors.

Right now, my favorites are orange and turquoise. In clothes, I tend to wear earthy browns, olives, and dark grays, oatmeal, and "dirty" whites, with strong, warm-toned colors (brick-y reds, golden/amber yellows, flame red-orange, peacock blue/teal, turquoise, yellowy greens, orange). I still have a huge stack of black t-shirts left over, as they were my "uniform" for so many years, and as they get faded-looking I overdye them in olive, yellow, orange, or brown to cut the "blackness" of them, making them dark earthy tones instead.

I don't like pastels at all, or navy blue, or pure white, or hot pink, and I'm excruciatingly particular about which shades of blue or violet I like. Despite liking earthy colors, I like them rich (like freshly-turned earth, or wet fallen leaves), not muted or dusty. I prefer matte surfaces to shiny ones, and glittery or pearlescent things leave me cold.

LOL, yeah, that's more than anyone wanted or needed to know, right? But seriously, everything was black for years and years and years, so I'm kind of obsessive about color--even the earthy ones--these days.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Vaughn

Color Realizing Your Personal Energy

Color is vibration, many of which we don't even perceive. The colors you see, that surround you and even the clothes you wear affect you overall feeling, health and sensitivity.

There are numerous books on the subject and many relative to auras. Many of the common terms in our language come from such associations. Red with rage, green with envy, yellow cowardice and so on. Now this is not to say that some colors are bad and others good. What is significant is the hue or intensity of the color, an example would be a darker shade of red or green is less favorable.

Images can also attract and invoke various energies if you allow it or are vulnerable. An example would be hateful or violent depictions on t-shirts. One will toxify with those images.

This leads us to sacred geometry and patterns that can also influence our energy levels. And this leads us to planetary vortices, ley lines intersections across the world that have become many of our sacred sites.

You see the world, our universe and ourselves are full of energy. Your thoughts as you lift your arm, you imagine and the lifeforce, Qi, that's what activates in perfect unison with your physical body and without which nothing would occur. It is not the conjunction of nerve impulses it's your divine energy, your soul, or spirit that is the key, the activator.

You are the essence, the imagination, and you have the power to heal and so much more. See Avatar Energy Masters for methods for realizing your personal energy.