Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 05-05-2021, 08:08 AM
Master
Potato plants are over 1 foot tall. Onion from last year seem to be growing fine. The Sweet Mint is up and ready for some harvesting.

My Eucalyptus tree is doing fine and my bean plant is over 7 feet tall. I hope she does not get as tall as her Mother which was about 17 feet tall!

Hot Peppers have fruit......
What can I say.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-05-2021, 08:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Potato plants are over 1 foot tall. Onion from last year seem to be growing fine. The Sweet Mint is up and ready for some harvesting.

My Eucalyptus tree is doing fine and my bean plant is over 7 feet tall. I hope she does not get as tall as her Mother which was about 17 feet tall!

Hot Peppers have fruit......
What can I say.
holy cow!! Your garden is really growing. Not much here but daffodils, the tulips should be opening soon. To cold for anything else. Tonight and tomorrow night the weather is saying frost. Can't plant any live plants outside until the end of may.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:52 AM
Master
I did manage to plant seeds in my accidental wildflower garden. This garden started out a formal flower garden. Since there's no running water anywhere near this garden the expensive green house flowers didn't do well in the sandy rocky soil I have to work with. I discovered wildflowers. It's been a 7 year prosess so far but I have been letting "weeds" come into the garden. I pick out the ones I know are undesirable but leave some grow. I pick and choose my "weeds" and add a couple every year. For the most part it takes care of itself. While I am working in the garden people often stop and ask where I got this or that plant. I just tell them it just grew here so I left it. It's a fun garden to work with. I get so many compliments on it and all I do is pick and choose my so called weed's. Hahaha.
Old 09-05-2021, 07:22 PM
Master
I bifurcate stains a lot...constantly chocolate or coffee or tea stains..lol I have one messy house!!!— washing is constantly..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-05-2021, 04:52 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I bifurcate stains a lot...constantly chocolate or coffee or tea stains..lol I have one messy house!!!— washing is constantly..

it's amazing how much work is involved to maintain a household daily
Old 18-05-2021, 10:17 PM
Master
We tilled three sections of garden and tilled in manure. Prepped and ready...the tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers are in. tired and not too sore.

**edited spelling mistakes, hopefully before anyone can take a red pen to it. :-)
Old 19-05-2021, 12:16 AM
Be careful - manure heats up in the sun esp at your altitude.
It cooks the roots. I learned the hard way in CO, USA.
Shade should be just fine.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-05-2021, 03:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Be careful - manure heats up in the sun esp at your altitude.
It cooks the roots. I learned the hard way in CO, USA.
Shade should be just fine.

Thank you for the advice this is our first time using it. It was not terribly fresh, bagged stuff mixed with compost. So, it is not “hot”. At least I hope not.
Old 19-05-2021, 05:20 PM
Master
We've been busy with the garden. Hubby rototilled a bunch of leaves into a small patch. Mom raked it and levelled it then she planted onion sets and carrot seeds. A couple of weeks before that, she planted sweetpeas which are just beginning to sprout.

I prepped a couple of rows beside a pea fence then planted peas and sweetpeas. In front of the peas I took half of a row and planted radish seeds in front of the peas. I also planted sweetpeas with the peas.

Perennials are up and some have good growth. We had some early flowers thanks to a couple of shrubs. Tulips opened up.

After all of that, yesterday we got rain mixed with snow so there's a bit of snow on the ground and the bedding plants are inside the garage. I also have new strawberry plants, waiting in the garage, for a large planter that was given to me. I'm waiting to do more gardening after the May long weekend. The asparagus are up and there's more seeds to plant.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 20-05-2021, 01:33 PM
Master
Chrysalis, The garden sounds so beautiful!