Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2020, 02:55 AM
Master
COVID-19 Conspiracy

COVID-19
One-Light, I know you have put a lot of hard work and energy into this as you mentioned this not to be a negative vibe topic. But I feel the need to express to all what I know and have researched and discovered. The observations and understandings from my corner of the room and my neck of the woods about this topic, COVID-19 to come to my conclusion based on my observations and above mentioned. Keep an open mind as you will need it.

The term “conspiracy theory” was first coined by the CIA back in the 1960's in relation to JFK assassination. Which created a perception among people to distort their own judgement on matters whatever that maybe now-days. So if anyone was to start piecing together the puzzle they created with their lies, deceit and deception manufactured through manipulation of perception, they would discredit those joining the dots, because the “conspirators” are becoming a threat towards their official narrative. So they shut them down by any means necessary.

Most know of and many deny it, that there is a “Deep State”, “Hidden Hand”, Global Elitists that manipulate the majority if not all of the major events that have in the past and present to occur. They engineer and orchestrate it all through the use of their puppets. Politicians, Academics, Organisations (WHO), Big Pharma, Corporations and Celebrities. You name it they have a ball and chain attached to them. They use the characters to help perpetuate all of their agendas. By helping to spin the web of lies and deceit to modify humanities perceptions to accepting their official narrative. They get away with this because they know the majority of the masses are too busy with their lives in terms of some examples, financial stress, health problems, work and relationship related issues etc. They use this to their advantage to distract the masses to what is truly going on. They add a bit of lube and just ease it right in, next thing know you've just been fire trucked. Your perception has been hijacked.

COVID-19 is one of the tools, the main “gear shifter” for their current agenda to be rolled out. What is the agenda? The very short answer, global domination, control and enslavement of the human race.
A more concise look at it. More security measures (meaning surveillance) in every and I mean every facet of your daily life. A Global Central Government, Social crediting systems (remember China a couple of years ago), One world currency, linked to the social crediting system (so if you do as your told, no matter how unethical the demand might be, you'll be all right (a puppet with no free will and commanded by your masters). Don't do the wrong thing by your masters and you'll be denied access to all forms of anything, yes, everything. If you were financially comfortably, you now have squat, nothing, Nada zero. A simple key stroke and mouse click and your fate is sealed. That's just a start of it, you'll also be given a new title, “enemy of the state”.

Have I got your attention!

Is COVID-19 real? Depends on your perspective of it.
This based on my observations and research and a bit of claircognizance in my part of the world, Australia.
Lets look at some facts that I had followed up on. COVID-19 started in the Chinese province of Wuhan around September/October when I recall caring to watch the news that this is the place of origin. Next look at the attention China has brought about themselves regarding the South China sea. Makes them very popular now. So the perception manipulation has begun. Making everyone think China created this virus and blah blah blah. Cow pie!
Around the end of our summer, February, our first case of COVID-19, was G.P Doctor from Victoria that our mainstream media splashed around (let me state and remind you that the Elitists own and manipulate mainstream media). They never mentioned if he had visited China, particularly Wuhan.
So far it's been 5 months from Wuhan, ground zero to Victoria, Australia. This were the number begin to not add up. The COVID-19 app was released late April. So from February to April is only 3 months. That is some phenomenal work to get that app available for download in such a short period of time when the average time taken to develop any app takes 4-6 months, form conception to inception. They new this was coming a long time ago. They can get that moving and in place quicker than sorting out any other issue in recent history. They were very conscientious about the safety and welfare of the populace... pffff. Hardly, they had this app already ready to rock and roll the minute the green light was lit up for this shindig.
Another observation is the cases and deaths.
Majority of deaths are in the age group 60-90+ years old. How convenient that they use the elderly who already have compromised immune systems and pre-existing health issues. Not once have I heard the news say in terms similar to this example, “145 new cases of the virus and 3 deaths from it as a result”. How they say it is similar to this, “145 new cases of the virus and 3 deaths”. The point being they don't stipulate they died from it. For all we know, they could been in a vehicle accident. Secondly, why hadn't the media approached the victim's families? They have the social distancing rules and being masked up, they'll be alright. I looked at an online data site pertaining to world deaths and from what. At the time I looked at this, Victoria was nowhere near lockdown mode but the amazing thing on the list was Stroke and Heart Attack, respectively are the highest causes of death in the world. 9.4mill for Heart attack, and 5.7mill for stroke
Where did COVID-19 sit with anything on the chart at the time on a global scale? Just below the half waypoint. There were more deaths involving malnutrition than COVID-19 had at the time. But the hysteria of it all had to be maintained.
Next question, Why aren't young healthy people dropping dead in the streets and everywhere?
Why haven't millions and millions of people around the world dropped dead from it? Because it is all perceptual Cow Pies!

Let's get to the pointy end of this stick.
COVID-19, is it real? Not really. What is it then? The tests that people take are flawed for starters. These tests are designed to test for anti-bodies, that's right anti-bodies. If you have ever had the cold or flu, even a flu shot, your bodies immune system will have produced an anti-body for it. So when you get tested for COVID-19, you'll get a false-positive result. Meaning you are testing positive for something(anti-body) and the false(that the test was for a virus you don't have) so they are calling the anti-body the virus. Introducing COVID-19 and all the cow pies you can fit into a show bag!

The symptoms of COVID-19, the same as any flu. And how convenient that is was during our winter and cold & flu season in the coldest, that had the highest population to be the scapegoat, guinea pig, lab rat and all the other clichés you can throw at it.
Also noted that the virus was never isolated by anyone. May have been done now, but the results are more than likely null en void. Because there isn't one to begin with, but the proper steps to this procedure is to isolate, replicate and reintroduce. This did not and never ever will happen. One, because it doesn't exist, only as a perceptual concept by design.

Now to the very tip of this stick.
PRS event. Problem, Reaction, Solution time. Manipulation of perception, people freak out, society flipped on it's back, economies failing etc. “Stop the world we want to get off. Stop the big bad wolf from blowing my house down”. There there, BIG BROTHER(Global Elitists) is here to help, take this vaccine you don't need because it have many nasty surprises in there for you. Including a state of the art microscopic tracking device we will embed into you. Run along now, thank you BIG BROTHER, for destroying humanity and the planet, how can we ever repay you. GIVE UP YOUR FREE WILL would be a start.
COVID-19 is the Pandora's box that will roll out many nasty surprises if we let it, we have ourselves to blame. These are truly challenging times bothers and sisters. What are we going to do about it? If you say nothing, then you best join your brethren on the dark side.
One-Light you do have valid points. Keep your immune system
and mind healthy as we will all need it for what is coming.

I call it how I see it. There is a reason for this topic to be here. It will be revealed soon.

Peace and love all

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 02-09-2020 at 08:46 AM.
Old 02-09-2020, 06:47 AM
Suspended
Master
I'll be interested to see what others have to say Heightend-Awareness - I'll have another better read of it later - things to do first local...
Old 02-09-2020, 10:05 AM
Suspended
Master
I read it all through Heightend-Awareness - very interesting all that - let's see what others have to say here on this powerful forum... do you know there's one radio station i like to listen to because the DJ's are so upbeat and positive here in the UK - spreading positivity to the nation - but the news on that channel - so negative, always how many died of covid, every day, never how many survived it - i started to turn the news down, because it was lowering the immune systems of all here in the UK... best advice the so called profession advisers gave in the early days of this in March - wash your hands to happy birthday - not a clue...
Old 02-09-2020, 11:16 AM
Master

You could ask the doctors and the hospitals if the covid is real. I am sure they would tell you it is real. Many people have died even young people. You could perhaps say it is like the flue but this is much worse. It is extremely contagious. There are other illnesses that people die as you said. No one likes this covid but we have to try to manage it as best as we can. We would not want to be like America where many thousands of people have died young and old. The poor staff at the hospitals having to try to cope with it, overseas and here in Australia.
Old 02-09-2020, 11:55 AM
hazada guess

Heghtened- Awareness,You've typed my thoughts entirely.There are so many questions regarding Covid,I wouldn't know where to start.
I as usual am remaining sitting on the fence as I don't want to be *labelled* as a conspiracy theorist.
I am going to see how things pan out moving forward, I go around wearing a muzzle but they will have to drag me to have the vaccine until this virus is isolated.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:40 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness

Let's get to the pointy end of this stick.
COVID-19, is it real? Not really.

Hi Heightened Awareness:

I have seen your posts around the forum, and noticed that if anything, I can't see any heightened awareness in you, but that didn't matter so much.

What is interesting is how many people today love a conspiracy theory, love to think and project and paranoize life.

Facebook, the right wing media, and many personalities have made a pretty dime out of it.

What I can tell you from personal experience is that I had Covid-19. I know people who died from it.

I have symptoms which have lasted months - at times I was so breathless, I couldn't walk across the room.

I felt fluid in my lungs, I had the classical cough. I wondered at one point if I would make it.

Doctors and nurses have died, they do not go home because of it.

But no - you in your fantasy mind which shows very little light in my experience of you - is accurate.

I'm sure that's what your mind tells yourself and I have one word for you - sad!

JL
Old 02-09-2020, 03:43 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
You could ask the doctors and the hospitals if the covid is real. I am sure they would tell you it is real. Many people have died even young people. You could perhaps say it is like the flue but this is much worse. It is extremely contagious. There are other illnesses that people die as you said. No one likes this covid but we have to try to manage it as best as we can. We would not want to be like America where many thousands of people have died young and old. The poor staff at the hospitals having to try to cope with it, overseas and here in Australia.

It is extremely contagious - extremely.

This is the difference between Covid-19 and other illnesses like Ebola.

It's contagious and the death rate is higher than flu (but well below Ebola).

It is well documented, and I have experienced, that for many the symptoms are far ranging, long lasting, potentially debilitating.

There are cases of children having severe inflammation as a result - it is a new disease. They are still learning about it.

The news media has told the stories - weak minds though like to think it is all fake. Really?

JL
Old 02-09-2020, 07:40 PM
Master
I've stirred this pot up, haven't I?
Let's wait a bit wait for some more comments.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

It is extremely contagious - extremely.

This is the difference between Covid-19 and other illnesses like Ebola.

It's contagious and the death rate is higher than flu (but well below Ebola).

It is well documented, and I have experienced, that for many the symptoms are far ranging, long lasting, potentially debilitating.

There are cases of children having severe inflammation as a result - it is a new disease. They are still learning about it.

The news media has told the stories - weak minds though like to think it is all fake. Really?

JL

OK ebola is worse but covid is still contagious as you know.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:57 PM
Suspended
Master
Stands his ground Heightend-Awareness - breath of fresh air - can't please everybody doing that...
Closed Thread