Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 09-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Master

That should be a good match. Will have to watch the replay cos it’s on too late here.
Old 09-09-2023, 12:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
That should be a good match. Will have to watch the replay cos it’s on too late here.
Might even be too late for me Red, 5 pm LOL..
I'm usually in bed resting at that time !
To be honest , the last tournament in Australia suited my personal hours !
Old 09-09-2023, 01:36 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
England play Ukraine this aft in Euro 24 qualifier . 5pm UK time on channel 4 ..

Looking forward to that one. If we win, we will pretty much qualify for the Euros, but I still want us to go out and aim to win every game, even if we don’t have to. I want us to be ruthless winning machines.
Old 09-09-2023, 02:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Looking forward to that one. If we win, we will pretty much qualify for the Euros, but I still want us to go out and aim to win every game, even if we don’t have to. I want us to be ruthless winning machines.
Haha... Look at you showing your ruthless streak LOL...
But yes, know what you mean. It's good for morale if we keep winning .
Old 10-09-2023, 09:46 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Haha... Look at you showing your ruthless streak LOL...
But yes, know what you mean. It's good for morale if we keep winning .

Trouble is, we didn’t last night. England didn’t play well full stop, but I’m choosing the positives. A 1-1 with Ukraine is still a good result, even if it wasn’t played in Ukraine. It was actually played in a city with a big Ukrainian population, so it was more or less a home game for them. Had we gone to Kiev and got a 1-1 draw, would we be happy with that? I think we would.
Old 11-09-2023, 04:58 PM
Master

Ah well it’s early days yet, isn’t it. A draw is fine.

I see Henderson is getting smashed by the media for going to Saudi. LGBG community up in arms about it. Poor bug…..r. Sometimes ya just can’t win.

Glad to see him still in the squad tho cos he still has much to offer the team.
Old 12-09-2023, 07:48 AM
Master

Hi both...
We were out of kilter and allowed Ukraine to show what they are capable of .
I was actually surprised we drew !!!!
Thought a lose was on the cards and being honest I wouldn't have minded . I make an exception for Ukraine .
We would have to be made of stone to think otherwise.
Was thrilled that Kyle Walker got his debut goal for England though !
Old 14-09-2023, 07:28 AM
Master

I'm thinking ahead now and have looked up the dates and times etc of men's euros next June and I've told my husband to book two of those weeks off as annual leave so he can at least see some of it ! Get in there first I'm telling him ! He agreed, so see what happens !
Old 14-09-2023, 07:28 AM
Master

I'm thinking ahead now and have looked up the dates and times etc of men's euros next June and I've told my husband to book two of those weeks off as annual leave so he can at least see some of it ! Get in there first I'm telling him ! He agreed, so see what happens !
Old 14-09-2023, 04:14 PM
Master
Okay. I did not see ANYTHING from the international games. I just couldn't be bothered.

Looking forward to some league football... especially the Inter vs AC Milan cracker on Saturday!