Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 19-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Time

I find it pretty hard to believe they dont exsist. Mabey not what they think we are, but theres to many super ancient written accounts, spread accross the globe over to long of a period of time, between cultures who had no connection to eachother, for there NOT to be one.

My thoughts? Its a neanderthol, or slightly evolved neanderthol. They were the first hominid to bury their dead, hence... no bodies... yet near human level intelligence and look.

I will have to say lots of the new evidence, is probably faked, like UFOs. Its just what people seem to do, but there are always, very interesting videos that come up in terms of bigfoot, that make me go.. " ah finally something decent"
Old 19-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
I will have to say lots of the new evidence, is probably faked, like UFOs.

Yeah, I agree with this. Some evidence is just to keep people on their toes it seems
Old 19-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Time

Well, people want it to be real so much, we actualy create it ourselves... good ole internet >>
Old 28-07-2011, 10:22 AM
Master
Time, there has been recent research [can't give you exact refs, sorry !] which has found that many of us bear Neanderthal genes - seems like there was interbreeding after all between Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal. I always thought this to be true and, if you observe people carefully, you will see obvious neanderthal facial and body features on the street. Maybe the yeti/Big Foot is a matter of recessives throwing up an occasional dominant.
Old 25-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Knower
Stampede Pass

Question for anyone in the Seattle area. I have been to Stampede Pass in the Cascades. Have there been any reported BF sightings there? I was there to explore Lester, the ghost town.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:09 AM
BlackWolf

According to a native american story, the reason we cannot see them or find them is because they live underground. There was a tribe in Oklahoma that told this story. Everything they said makes sense. You should look it up.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:43 PM
philji

Have you heard Kate Bush's new record... Wild Man about the yeti... great.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:18 PM
papanichols

im native american from the backwoods in oklahoma where nothing cool happens and, either i was hallucinating due to lack of sleep or i almost hit one on my way home from work one night. it was tall, hairy and STEPPED over a barb wire fence beside the road. It was real tall. I almost wrecked because of it. I think that they exist ONLY for that reason. I wish I had got it on tape or actually hit it to prove this.