Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 29-01-2011, 05:59 AM
themaster

Yeti - Bigfoot

So what does everyone know about them?

I'll pass on what I know most of it comes from tyberron/metatron channels..

According to tyberonn/metatron

- There are only 500 or so left (there dying off because they cannot grow as spirits do to genetic engineering)

- They were a worker class designed in the time of "Atlantis" by genetic engineering

Also on 2 destination truths I've seen..

- They found a freshly made foot print in the streams of napal..
- They found hair that did not match anything in the "known" dna database (of which there are millions known) and the hair was found to be human like characteristics of DNA..

I think it's pretty clear they exist.. I tend to think all things do!

But I have heard one intresting argument that says.. "we never find their body's" all I know is metatron also said they "hate us" and that goes back to the genetic engineering stuff +10,000 years ago.. I also sometimes theorize that maybe there not apart of our physical dimension (but I have no information on that) it would seem with the little evidence that "destination truth" gathered they have physical hair and feet..
Old 29-01-2011, 06:04 AM
Master
Maybe they've made a pact that whenever one of them dies, they find a way to dispose of the body so completely and that's why they're never found. We will be able to find the last of them, but IF we happen to locate it.

Old 29-01-2011, 07:00 AM
themaster

Found the article, that talks about yeti..

http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keepe...-with-metatron

Seems like he didn't say "500" either.. got that part wrong

I looked up the article for this question/statement..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Maybe they've made a pact that whenever one of them dies, they find a way to dispose of the body so completely and that's why they're never found.
Here's what it says..

Quote:
They live in caves and remote mountains and within your deep forest and swamplands. They are nocturnal beings. They are a race that is dwindling, shall we say, and in time will no longer exist. These beings have great wariness of humans, and experience a great dismay and confusion as to their evolvement.
Old 29-01-2011, 05:08 PM
themaster

Hmm.. new information.. recently, I remembered the name of bigfoot is also "sasquatch" in our vocabulary.. I'm wondering now if the yeti and sasquatch are not the same..?

Because this new information confirms what I was thinking/feeling that sasquatch aren't always here..

From bashar..
Quote:
Q: You have talked many times about how the Anunnaki came to our planet and made some genetic changes in the hominids…

B: Yes.

Q: … on our own planet.

Q: How long did it take, and how many generations was it before they were able to evolve that species into our current form and make it sentient, self-aware?

B: In your terms of linear time – though this is misleading, as they did many different kinds of things in and out of your dimension of experience – but in your terms of linear time, it was relatively brief, one millennium basically. You understand?

Q: Yes. And there were lots of different experiments going on?

Q: To refine it to where they got it?

B: Yes. Yes.

Q: And one of them was with the Sasquatch?

B: Yes. One of them resulted in what you call the Sasquatch, yes; but this was before. The idea was then shifted to a different modality, and thus, then, provided the vehicle for incarnation you now recognize as the human form.

Q: And do Sasquatch reincarnate somewhere similar to the way we do?

Q: And they stay with the planet?

B: Yes, but they are also more openly interdimensional and retain much of their more strong connection to nature than you have allowed yourselves to do consciously.

Q: And they reproduce and eat similarly?

Q: How many currently are there on our planet?

B: One moment… in that they come and go interdimensionally, this is a little hard to calculate… one moment… about 1,700 to about 3,000. This is the best estimate that we can give you at the present time of our scan.
Old 17-07-2011, 12:49 AM
musartnova

Do to living out in the woods..... "the closes store is 15 miles away"
.... have gotten up at night and hear some strange sounds, that only a "Big" animal could have made. The sound was nothing heard before...plus been to many zoo's....so....who knows...?
Old 17-07-2011, 01:47 AM
cheeky_monkey

On a lighter note, my hirsuitism means if i travel into any woods, i'm likely to be shot in an instant. Sorry to divert the thread. More seriously, I thought big foot was a myth and Silvergirls point about dead bodies is interesting because it suggests just that, that it is a myth, otherwise there would be more evidence surely?
Old 18-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Time

"sasquatch" is the north american native word for it. Its been told in many legends and stories for a long time.

The thing is, its probably some remnant of one of our anscistors. Thats it. THeres nothing extra terrestrial about them, nothing space wise. I think we should just leave them alone...
Old 18-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Guide
After hundreds of years of myth and urban legend, I highly doubt that any kind of creature like bigfoot exists. They certainly wouldn't be that hard to find. If we can find a human hiding out in the woods, I'm sure we could find something 3x the size of that. Especially with the size of the 'footprints'.

I haven't been able to find any information on the recent footprint in Napal that the OP mentioned, anyone got information?
Old 18-07-2011, 10:35 PM
iolite

I've heard that the Native American's knew of them. I've seen a couple of different recent telecasts on them and on one show, the camera crew had a couple of native american guides and they both reported seeing it in the distance. Later in the broadcast, at night after they'd put up night vision cameras and had wacked a tree with a log (the sound will carry for miles), they had some rocks thrown at the cabin.

I always thought it was a small colony of prehistoric humans that some how survived and managed to elude being discovered.
Old 19-07-2011, 02:37 AM
tmf

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
So what does everyone know about them?

I'll pass on what I know most of it comes from tyberron/metatron channels..

According to tyberonn/metatron

- There are only 500 or so left (there dying off because they cannot grow as spirits do to genetic engineering)

- They were a worker class designed in the time of "Atlantis" by genetic engineering

Also on 2 destination truths I've seen..

- They found a freshly made foot print in the streams of napal..
- They found hair that did not match anything in the "known" dna database (of which there are millions known) and the hair was found to be human like characteristics of DNA..

I think it's pretty clear they exist.. I tend to think all things do!

But I have heard one intresting argument that says.. "we never find their body's" all I know is metatron also said they "hate us" and that goes back to the genetic engineering stuff +10,000 years ago.. I also sometimes theorize that maybe there not apart of our physical dimension (but I have no information on that) it would seem with the little evidence that "destination truth" gathered they have physical hair and feet..
Watch finding bigfoot sundays on animal planet. they do exist. I started a post to hear anyones stories about them in general paranormal section.