Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 10-06-2011, 07:45 PM
Scibat

My take on this, as always.

Show me the scientific proof. Not hearsay by some crackpot on YouTube, but actual documented evidence. If there are people making genetic chimeras, let's see some hard data supporting that. Unless proof is there, its just another tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:48 PM
jondav

There is a legend,though it,s recorded as fact in several historical books,that in 17th century Scotland,an extended family by the name of "Beanie", lived in caves in the wilds of the highlands. they would waylay ,murder,and then eat their victims,by accounts,they were a pretty degenerate,and inbred family.Anyway the powers that be at that time,sent a contingent of soldiers to sort the situation out,it took the authorities a long time to actually take these stories seriously.In the ensueing confrontation,a lot of the family were killed,the remaining ones, apparently stood trial in Edinborough,and were executed,this could be a true life origin of the many gory u.s. films about backwood families eating hapless victims,these event were recorded in quite a few books about Scottish history
Old 29-07-2011, 08:45 AM
jamesart7

Tsk...tsk...tsk... Its like the movie "The Hills Have Eyes"
Old 29-07-2011, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light

I know of a family who are all (I believe) genetically modified, they've modified (I should say deformed) their own family. They are spectacurlarly aggressive and dangerous, already guilty of several murders and other things beyond comprehension.

Does anyone know if there's any legislation about this kind of thing? (in Britain or America)

I've just read a story on the internet that was titled "The first genetically modified human" (as if it's the first time anyone ever did it! ) My guess it's something that's been going on for centuries!

****I've got an idea of 'how' they do it, please don't mention it on here with your replies... it's not clever of us to give people negative ideas****

So what are your thoughts on such bizarre things?

I believe a lot goes on behind the veil of secrecy. In my opinion, genetically engineering of humans has been going on since the beginning of time, we are in fact all the result of it.
When experiments go wrong they are generally disposed of, unless they further someone's agenda.

I'm interested why you think that genetically modifying is the cause for the evil that runs in that family, because there are other possibilities, of course.
Old 21-11-2011, 03:43 AM
decamonos

okay well i havent read all the posts but chimeras ( modified humans) dont have to be genetically modified, they can be, but they can also be purposefully taught to be a certain way, and purposefully deformed. genetically modified ones ( not gene spliced but someone ****ed around hard core with their development ) do exhibit characteristics of people with genetic deformities and are usually hard to define from people of such deformities.