Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 28-06-2011, 08:32 PM
nightowl

Asrais,

I agree I don't think I would want to encounter a headless cat either, they can be difficult enough at time with a head! heheeee

jondav,

That is a cool story. It sounds very much like a written legend, is it tied to one that you know of?

nightowl
Old 03-10-2011, 03:09 AM
Knower
One out here tells of a bandit known as El Tejano.

El Tejano

There was a bandit who was killed by lawmen named Bill Brazelton and he is believed to have been El Tejano.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Master
I was going to write this up but found the folk song which tells the tale

http://youtu.be/B2wjeCjtHFM
Old 07-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Seeker
where we live there are seven churches that are neat. they say if you go in the 3rd church and try to take one of the bibles of the church, the church wont let you out or it will make the bible so heavy that you wont even be able to pick the bible up. also my dad had told me a story abot how if you go to the road where the churches are you can actually see a little girl in white. he went to the road becase he didnt beleive it and saw her he actually couldnt even start his car for 5 minutes. i wish i new why the churches and road is like this bt i dont

pretty interesting dont you think