Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 04-07-2021, 01:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
If a person heals half way ---sure they can say that...if that is their belief system
that God heals partially...that's not mine.
There are too many words for me to follow what you mean.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 05-07-2021 at 12:30 PM. Reason: I shortened all my posts here
Old 04-07-2021, 01:28 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Over a decade ago, my dog got hit by a car.
Later on, I had a conversation with the vet. The vet claimed it was me, not her, who did healings to the dog, and he lived. ...
Um, I think you should get used to --- that you have a GIFT!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-07-2021, 01:46 PM
Deactivated Account
'healers'

Members might wish to consider where healing energy comes from. [I'm avoiding Reiki as I've yet to hear an explanation of it I can follow.]

The healing I think about is often called 'spirit healing' or 'spiritual healing'. It's not my field but I think that's healing which flows to/through the animating spirit of the one being helped and then into their physical body.

The so-called healer would more accurately be called a channel for healing energy but that's a mouthful; healer is shorthand. The individual herself, however, does not carry out whatever level of healing is provided. eg a cure for, or amelioration of, the condition.

Others may know of other forms of healing but I intended my focus to be spiritual healing.
Old 04-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Master
I have spent a considerable amount of time studying various healing modalities and to me, they ALL seem very similar and seem to be an aspect of the Greater Healing.

But then, I suspect everybody is born a Healer but loose those 'gifts', in many cases, while growing up.

As Jesus proclaimed that we can do greater things then he did, which in of itself seems to be a tell tale mantra of an Elohist.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-07-2021, 05:50 PM
Deactivated Account
No disrespect intended, BJ, but what you say is conjecture about us all being born a healer. I've heard similar - again without evidence, just conjecture - that we are all born mediums but lose the ability as we mature.

You've introduced a term using upper case letters to signify it's something established and recognised - "the Greater Healing". I don't know what that is and haven't encountered such a term. Maybe you can define it for me?

I don't do stuff from two millennia ago - Jesus, the Bible etc., much preferring kiss - keeping it simple sweetie. Healing is happening in what we see as the present; details from 2000 years ago can't be evidenced.

Today is my only interest, today's healing situation. bless
Old 04-07-2021, 06:15 PM
Master
I met a woman who said she could not do scrying no matter how hard she tried.

What I did was I got some paper and a lighter and commenced to have her bring forth some candle messages. I held a lighter in my hand and told her to move the paper over the lighter. When she turned ther paper over, a drawing appeared and she knew what it meant but she did not speak to me about it. So we did it again and again and again with the same paper. I was surprised, she got multiple drawings of the same image.

Her husband showed up and she showed him the drawings. He immediately knew what it meant. They were both delighted and she was also delighted that she could now scry.

Scrying, healing, etc., to me, are aspects of the 'whole'. Like her, when I asked her about scrying as a child, she did remember seeing the Angels, animals, etc. in the clouds. As we grow up, we seem to forget about that and actually believe we can't do hardly anything if anything.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-07-2021, 06:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I met a woman who said she could not do scrying no matter how hard she tried.

What I d........we can't do hardly anything if anything.

You're waffling, BJ. Back to healing, eh?
Old 04-07-2021, 07:07 PM
Master
I wrote "Scrying, healing, etc., to me, are aspects of the 'whole'."
So I do not see that as waffling.

Old 04-07-2021, 07:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I wrote "Scrying, healing, etc., to me, are aspects of the 'whole'."
So I do not see that as waffling.
I didn't ask about scrying, an unrelated topic you've just added.

These are your words, the ones I asked you to explain: ".....they ALL seem very similar and seem to be an aspect of the Greater Healing." I asked you about the term 'Greater Healing', the last two words. Take a look back if you have any doubt.

bless
Old 04-07-2021, 08:34 PM
Guide

I often pay attention to clouds and animals and the messages they have for me. And yes, that can be very healing.
Funny thing is, the clouds and animals never asked for my permission, lol!
Anyway, I think I'm "waffling" too?