Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-08-2021, 01:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I am making more of an effort. I give up last night which I was disappointed with myself. The night before I made a big effort and I was extremely close but I did not succeed.
I have 2 every 20 days. 10% success rate with it.

This is truly important. This is not a game, one day, our physical bodies will fall off...

What if the rewards of freedom in the "afterlife" completely outweighs sticking to this tedious meditative process right now?

Then It's a good long-term choice to follow, regardless of what anybody thinks here or, in your house.

There is nothing more long-term priority in a temporal human life than doing this. More than your temporal job, profession, business. You can have the 2, but I had to choose... I would do this. Because I want the highest freedom for my consciousness.

I think that everybody here who has tried this had an initial lack of results, which then in a negative feedback loop established a negative energy pattern of "I can't do this".

It's important to clean up this negative energy around our consciousness by asking for it and open ourselves to infinite love to clean it up.

It takes daily practice, but the most important is starting it and sticking to it.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 31-08-2021 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 30-08-2021, 07:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
I think that everybody here who has tried this had an initial lack of results, which then in a negative feedback loop established a negative energy pattern of "I can't do this".
I think this is very true. It certainly applies to me, and I am aware of a part of me which tells me that conscious astral projection is difficult to achieve, or other people may have this ability but I am somehow lacking.

And yet we are also told that astral projection is very natural and anyone can do it, with persistence and practice. There are even those who say we should let go of all techniques and practices because they just get in the way.

I have had a few interesting experiences which are enough to keep me motivated, and I agree with ScientificExplorer's comments in the same post: "It's important to clean up this negative energy around our consciousness by asking for it and open ourselves to infinite love to clean it up. It takes daily practice, but the most important is starting it and sticking to it."

Peace
Old 30-08-2021, 11:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I think this is very true. It certainly applies to me, and I am aware of a part of me which tells me that conscious astral projection is difficult to achieve, or other people may have this ability but I am somehow lacking.
I also agree with ScientificExplorer. He has very good suggestions and I appreciate it. He is trying to help everyone and I think that is wonderful.
iamthat I have advice for you which will very likely help you achieve ap. You say a part of you thinks ap is difficult to achieve. You have to change that thinking. As much as you can tell yourself ap is easy. That may take weeks for you to start believing you can ap and think it is easy. Even then you may not ap so do not give up. Keep trying. The more we try the more we are likely to succeed. We ap every night except we do not realise it, we fall asleep. If you think ap is easy, ap will become a lot easier for you. If I think ap is hard it is like being glued in my body. It can be difficult to get out. A lot of times you do not go anywhere. You are stuck in your body. A long time ago I was half way out of my body but I had to tug very hard to get out of my body. If I believed it was easy I would not have that problem. Now I just stand up or I slide out of my body.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 31-08-2021 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 31-08-2021, 07:13 PM
Master

Quote:
iamthat I have advice for you which will very likely help you achieve ap. You say a part of you thinks ap is difficult to achieve. You have to change that thinking.

Thanks, astralsuzy. I use daily affirmations that I can consciously AP and AP is easy and natural. But my nature is quite mental and analytical, and that gets in the way of letting go and allowing it to happen. However, I am also fairly relaxed about the whole thing, and I see it as an interesting challenge.

Peace
Old 31-08-2021, 07:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Maybe for some of us...years of lack of results could go by...

Until we got really angry at ourselves and change the pattern - ONCE-AND-FOR-ALL

Seriously guys, I have to know... Do you really do it every single day for 1 hour at midnight the techniques, and stick with it for 30 days in a row? or not?

Like cleaning your teeth every day. It's establishing that new pattern every single day, regardless of the result or not. Which paradoxically, will give you the best results on average.

Maybe that's the real test of the universe the differentiate the real ones

Take a white sheet of paper, and track if you can stick to it every day or not. Be real with yourself

I am testing with Hemi-Sync If I can improve the 10% results

I will simplify it: If you can't have 2 self-initiated and real out-of-body experiences (not lucid dreams) out of 20 days in a row - There is something wrong with your method that you have to change. Therefore track and test different methods every 20 days cycles...

Last edited by ScientificExplorer : 31-08-2021 at 08:49 PM.
Old 01-09-2021, 04:09 AM
Master

ScientificExplorer I have become a lot more determined to ap now. I practice every night. There is more improvement to be made. Last night I was not tired, I fell asleep for a short while and because of that I gave up. I am now saying to myself if it happens again I will keep trying to ap. I will have another go at trying and I will not give up for the night. The night before I did not notice that I was close to ap. My mouth was open and I fell asleep. I do not have my mouth open. I gave up for the night. It is important to notice those things otherwise you are likely to fall asleep.
Old 01-09-2021, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
When did I say that?

Where did you get that conclusion?
I was just requesting what you mean with outside your body/inside your body and what you mean with "other realities".

From my perspective everyone withdraws consciousness from physical everytime they slumber. And also when they meditate properly. But... But that cannot be used for bad. So what do you mean with bad usage of what? From non-physical every "bad" thing you do unto another you also do unto yourself.

But doing bad things does not happen from non-physical. It is the inability or resistance of the physical human perspective to integrate and allow the non-physical perspective to be consciously realised without distortion/resistance, that can be considered bad. But there is no non-physical source of evil/badness. It is the misperception/misunderstanding of non-physical source consciousness and life force that can result in a negative bad contradicting and discordant experience of self contradiction.

So if someone does have an bad intention, they are not really receiving consciously from non-physical, but are still receiving and tuned into energetic thought forms that are left by discordant physical human perspectives. And in that sense they can create a bad experience for themselves, but that has got nothing to do with actually receiving from god source.

You cannot perceive what you are not the vibration of. So to perceive pure positive non-physical source energy and translate into meanful realisation, one has to be in vibrational alignment with that, pure positive intention and vibration of consciousness. Which means, the very idea of "badness" does not exist from that perspective. It is not in vibrational alignment or vibrationally accurate to say that.

It's like telling someone "Shhh... I'm gonna show you God, but don't tell anyone, because people might hurt God." well... God cannot be hurt, god is not even a physical entity to even be capable of being hurt. Furthermore, someone who has the intention of acting out of alignment with their own true nature of being, CANNOT EVEN PERCEIVE GOD. It is vibrationally, IMPOSSIBLE. That's a law of creation. So why worry that anyone can use any type of information for bad purposes?

I can basically go to school and a teacher says 1+1=2 and then I think hmmm I think I have to slice my hand into two... Does that mean the teacher was irresponsible for revealing this dangerous knowledge? Or did the danger come from a discordant human perspective, that has nothing to do with the actual teaching. Spiritual teachings are the same. People who are not ready to perceive will always misunderstand. And you gotta remind them that they can only learn from their own inner being and the emotional relativity they can perceive between their perspective and the infinite intelligence they and we and all got unconditional acces to from within as we are all eternally an inseperable extension of that infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love source consciousness.
Old 01-09-2021, 09:23 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
ScientificExplorer I have become a lot more determined to ap now. I practice every night. There is more improvement to be made. Last night I was not tired, I fell asleep for a short while and because of that I gave up. I am now saying to myself if it happens again I will keep trying to ap. I will have another go at trying and I will not give up for the night. The night before I did not notice that I was close to ap. My mouth was open and I fell asleep. I do not have my mouth open. I gave up for the night. It is important to notice those things otherwise you are likely to fall asleep.

That's really good to hear!

Take a piece of paper, and track for 20 days cycles if you can stick to it.

Define your method and be objective of the results.
Old 01-09-2021, 09:44 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I was just requesting what you mean with outside your body/inside your body and what you mean with "other realities".

From my perspective everyone withdraws consciousness from physical everytime they slumber. And also when they meditate properly. But... But that cannot be used for bad. So what do you mean with bad usage of what? From non-physical every "bad" thing you do unto another you also do unto yourself.

But doing bad things does not happen from non-physical. It is the inability or resistance of the physical human perspective to integrate and allow the non-physical perspective to be consciously realised without distortion/resistance, that can be considered bad. But there is no non-physical source of evil/badness. It is the misperception/misunderstanding of non-physical source consciousness and life force that can result in a negative bad contradicting and discordant experience of self contradiction.

So if someone does have an bad intention, they are not really receiving consciously from non-physical, but are still receiving and tuned into energetic thought forms that are left by discordant physical human perspectives. And in that sense they can create a bad experience for themselves, but that has got nothing to do with actually receiving from god source.

You cannot perceive what you are not the vibration of. So to perceive pure positive non-physical source energy and translate into meanful realisation, one has to be in vibrational alignment with that, pure positive intention and vibration of consciousness. Which means, the very idea of "badness" does not exist from that perspective. It is not in vibrational alignment or vibrationally accurate to say that.

It's like telling someone "Shhh... I'm gonna show you God, but don't tell anyone, because people might hurt God." well... God cannot be hurt, god is not even a physical entity to even be capable of being hurt. Furthermore, someone who has the intention of acting out of alignment with their own true nature of being, CANNOT EVEN PERCEIVE GOD. It is vibrationally, IMPOSSIBLE. That's a law of creation. So why worry that anyone can use any type of information for bad purposes?

I can basically go to school and a teacher says 1+1=2 and then I think hmmm I think I have to slice my hand into two... Does that mean the teacher was irresponsible for revealing this dangerous knowledge? Or did the danger come from a discordant human perspective, that has nothing to do with the actual teaching. Spiritual teachings are the same. People who are not ready to perceive will always misunderstand. And you gotta remind them that they can only learn from their own inner being and the emotional relativity they can perceive between their perspective and the infinite intelligence they and we and all got unconditional acces to from within as we are all eternally an inseperable extension of that infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love source consciousness.

Yes, I agree that "out of body" is really a bad label. A more appropriate term would be "Full conscious awareness and controlled wakefulness shifting between dimensional planes".

Because when you do an "Out of body" you are not in the same room as your physical body. It's the same location but in a less dense dimensional plane. That's why the forms will be different.

Also, you can do another "Out of body" inside the "Out of body" - A basic dimensional plane travelling in the same location.

The universe has it's own ways... People who are fear-based won't/cadon't persist to the required practice.

Also, in this less dense dimensional plane of reality, where your subconscious thoughts of your inner being can manifest instanouly... It can become a really scary and traumatic experience.

I had them in the beginning, to be honest, it was really scary to me, and I had to slowly dissolve them with perseverance.

True Experience: One of the many gifts from my higher self in order to grow from my fears, was to put my consciousness, on a demon beast body and scary dark entities bodies. I checked this form in front of the mirror of my house, and it was great because I realized "man I look so cool with this demon body, if somebody meets me with this body they will run away in panic, but this is just a character - I won't be afraid of demons ever again, because maybe they are just people like me!"
Old 01-09-2021, 03:12 PM
Master
From what i've read,astral projection and other occult abilities,will be 'given' to you only if your subconsious agree with it.No matter how hard you'll try,or what system you're using,until you get the aid of the sub-guy,nothing will happen.