Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-01-2014, 06:31 AM
Seeker
I experience them all at different times, mostly clairempathy/sentience - the feeling emotions one - which can be so draining but provides a lot of information in and of itself. For examples: I can walk into a crowd and feel sad because someone next to me is sad. Or if something horrible happened somewhere I'll pass it by on the street (even driving) and I'll start crying - for no reason. Then I start asking questions about a particular house/neighborhood and I found out in one place there was a double homocide/robbery a few years ago - right at the spot I always started to cry and see a man by the side of the road (Clairvoyance I guess that would be as well).
Old 06-01-2014, 11:00 PM
katyking

Maybe it's clairsentience.
Could be dowsing too I suppose.
As long as it works the labels don't matter all that much in the scheme of things.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Lavender

I've had some weird occurrences like seeing pictures but I'm an illustrator so that might just be my right brain doing it's thing. But for certain I have some form of clairaudience because I get a lounge of people talking when I'm trying to sleep lol.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic
I experience them all at different times, mostly clairempathy/sentience - the feeling emotions one - which can be so draining but provides a lot of information in and of itself. For examples: I can walk into a crowd and feel sad because someone next to me is sad. Or if something horrible happened somewhere I'll pass it by on the street (even driving) and I'll start crying - for no reason. Then I start asking questions about a particular house/neighborhood and I found out in one place there was a double homocide/robbery a few years ago - right at the spot I always started to cry and see a man by the side of the road (Clairvoyance I guess that would be as well).

That must be really frustrating to have. I can imagine it would be hard to explain to other people how you could go from fine to devastated while riding in a car.
Old 23-09-2020, 11:12 PM
Master
Clairvoyance
'sentience
'cognizance

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 23-09-2020, 11:32 PM
Ascender
I seem to have a lot of clairs freaking out right now -

I'm starting to question my sanity --

maybe it's not my sanity I'm questioning - maybe it's the sanity of the world I live in that I'm worried about

- I think I will have to go to the local spiritualist church and see what that's all about ---

- probably not my thing - but you never know - I might like it there
Old 24-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I seem to have a lot of clairs freaking out right now -

I'm starting to question my sanity --

maybe it's not my sanity I'm questioning - maybe it's the sanity of the world I live in that I'm worried about

- I think I will have to go to the local spiritualist church and see what that's all about ---

- probably not my thing - but you never know - I might like it there

If you're blessed with clairvoyance (or any other) it shouldn't be causing freak out.

You'll need to check out the Spiritualist church situation because after the general lockdown some won't be opening up 'til the new year because of social distancing requirements etc.
Old 24-09-2020, 02:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
If you're blessed with clairvoyance (or any other) it shouldn't be causing freak out.

You'll need to check out the Spiritualist church situation because after the general lockdown some won't be opening up 'til the new year because of social distancing requirements etc.
the church is open - I subscribe to their email newsletter
Old 24-09-2020, 03:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
the church is open - I subscribe to their email newsletter

perfect Maybe lock-down in your neck of the woods has been less severe.