Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 23-11-2020, 03:22 PM
Master

Meditate after 3 AM

There's something really powerful happening if you meditate after 3 AM, I am still doing experiments but the things I experienced are very intense and I dare to say that you can even change the reality you are living in.
Old 23-11-2020, 03:23 PM
Master
Do tell us more!
Old 23-11-2020, 09:22 PM
I agree, That Man.
But yes, you're among friends here - tell us more.
Those Covid conspiracy people are over 'there'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2020, 04:46 PM
Master

I believe this is dangerous power and I have to learn more to be able to share with you my findings, which are quite incredible... why dangerous? Those with bad intentions can use it for bad things... and probably they are already using it otherwise we would not see those politics men/women doing all sorts of rituals.

I am pretty sure you already tasted the power of the universe @Miss Hepburn!
Old 25-11-2020, 11:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I often wake up around that time and most my dreams that have messages to them etc and my other experiences happen around that magic hour. So just wanna say yeah - I hear you - something going on.

There's something about that hour, something that I don't fully understand.. I had some crazy experiences. I once woke up at 3:33 and it was not because of a nice experience, but because of a creepy experience.
Old 26-11-2020, 02:25 PM
JustASimpleGuy

For me the end is the experiencer and not the experienced or experience.

By experiencer I mean the absolute experiencer, not its "reflection". The "reflection" is intrigued by the experienced and experience and the goal is to switch perspective from the "reflected" experiencer to the absolute experiencer.

Experience of all that is experienced, ordinary and extraordinary, is illumined by what most consider quite mundane and that's consciousness. I posit Consciousness is in fact the extraordinary and all experience, even the extraordinary, is in fact quite ordinary compared to That which illumines experience.

The temptation is to be preoccupied with the experienced and experience, however that's a distraction of the ego-self and that's what masks Self. Superimposition of self and Self. Call it Maya.

Absolute experiencer = Self. Reflected experiencer = self (ego-self, Ahamkara, I-maker).

Here's another way to express what I posted. https://youtu.be/MxUXl2YXXL4?t=4042

Last edited by JustASimpleGuy : 26-11-2020 at 04:04 PM.
Old 01-12-2020, 02:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
For me the end is the experiencer and not the experienced or experience.

By experiencer I mean the absolute experiencer, not its "reflection". The "reflection" is intrigued by the experienced and experience and the goal is to switch perspective from the "reflected" experiencer to the absolute experiencer.

Experience of all that is experienced, ordinary and extraordinary, is illumined by what most consider quite mundane and that's consciousness. I posit Consciousness is in fact the extraordinary and all experience, even the extraordinary, is in fact quite ordinary compared to That which illumines experience.

The temptation is to be preoccupied with the experienced and experience, however that's a distraction of the ego-self and that's what masks Self. Superimposition of self and Self. Call it Maya.

Absolute experiencer = Self. Reflected experiencer = self (ego-self, Ahamkara, I-maker).

Here's another way to express what I posted. https://youtu.be/MxUXl2YXXL4?t=4042

To be the observer of all it's a blissful state, sadly, we are not "built" this way... It takes practice and a constant "Remember" to actually act accordingly, I find myself not being able to do so... but I am not giving up.
Old 01-12-2020, 04:17 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
To be the observer of all it's a blissful state, sadly, we are not "built" this way... It takes practice and a constant "Remember" to actually act accordingly, I find myself not being able to do so... but I am not giving up.

Well, to be fully in that "space" of Witness is in fact Enlightenment and that is a lofty height very, very few attain (in one lifetime?). Still, it's a worthy path to walk whether one attains it or not. Better Karmic load for the next incarnation.

Here's one practice I find even better than informal mindfulness practice during the day. It's the Karma Yoga practice of Work as Witness. What one does every time one remembers is to "realize" one is not the doer but the Witness. Mind-body is cooking, driving, showering, walking the dog, thinking, typing, etc... and I am just the Witness of the work.
Old 12-12-2020, 06:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi
Quote:
I believe this is dangerous power and I have to learn more to be able to share with you my findings, which are quite incredible... why dangerous? Those with bad intentions can use it for bad things... and probably they are already using it otherwise we would not see those politics men/women doing all sorts of rituals.

Here are some of my thoughts which i would like to share:

Is it really Dangerous ? Maybe.

But think about this:

Do to others only what you want others do to you.

If they have the power, so do you. But the main concern should not be what others do neither what could they do, but what YOU do ONLY.
Because only what you do counts.

Usually, for myself, i think:

Do to others only what you want others do to you.

and i'm adding this:

There are no others.

(p.s. to say the two sentences in another way would be, logically: "What you do to others, you are doing to yourself.")
Old 13-12-2020, 12:12 AM
Master

Quote:
There's something really powerful happening if you meditate after 3 AM, I am still doing experiments but the things I experienced are very intense and I dare to say that you can even change the reality you are living in.

There is the idea in Yoga of brahmamuhurtha. This is the period of the night which begins perhaps a couple of hours before dawn.

Brahmamuhurtha is said to be the best time to meditate, practice yoga or do any other sacred practice, because the mind is naturally very still at that time so we go deeper in meditation. Supposedly there is a higher concentration of pranic energy during this time, making it a powerful opportunity to strengthen and cleanse our non-physical bodies.

Some refer to this time of night as the ambrosial hour or the Amrit Vela:

At the ambrosial hour of the early dawn, be ye in communion with the Divine Word and meditate on His glory. Guru Nanak

Peace