Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 12-09-2019, 04:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Vishnu is not the Hindu Supreme God - Trimuriti is.

Vishnu ? Trimurty ? what is all these ?

Try to understand different levels of gods, Allah does not appear anywhere : See this post http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=89503
Old 12-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Vishnu ? Trimurty ? what is all these ?

Try to understand different levels of gods, Allah does not appear anywhere : See this post http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=89503
I think you will agree,
in English, God is written as God.
In French, God is written as Dieu.
In Spanish, God is written as Dios.
In Arabic, God is pronounced as Allah.

Allah means God in Arabic.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-09-2019, 06:47 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Are you saying Satan no longer exist?

Like antimatter SATAN is opposite to GOD and exist until he is killed by Him. In the Solar System the Satan had been killed long time ago. Pamir has been formed by his body remnants.

What is considered as Satan that tried to lure Adam and Christ, were actually evil spirits.
Old 13-09-2019, 06:50 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I think you will agree,
in English, God is written as God.
In French, God is written as Dieu.
In Spanish, God is written as Dios.
In Arabic, God is pronounced as Allah.

Allah means God in Arabic.

In Sanskrit Om means GOD. So worship me as God. OK ?
Old 13-09-2019, 06:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Allah is an Arabic word that translates to English as God. Jews and Christians that speak Arabic speak the
word that transliterate as Allah which in English gets translated as God. As I mentioned before, Muslims
worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus - peace be upon them all.

If you all are worshiping the same god then you better convert to Christian. You are in deep trouble by following Allah, as he is no god at all.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
If you all are worshiping the same god then you better convert to Christian. You are in deep trouble by following Allah, as he is no god at all.

Sounds like you have objections to how words are translated.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-11-2019, 05:49 PM
Newbie ;)

You do realize that Allah is just Arabic for God? Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the same god. You would probably be surprised if I told you that when Arab Christians pray, they refer to God as Allah.

Why?

Because it is the same thing.
Old 13-11-2019, 12:00 PM
ImthatIm

My God is bigger than your God.

My religion is better than your religion.

These are the words and attitudes of genocide.Nice!
Old 13-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Newbie ;)

yes its like one of those discussions , they have a use for some and no use for others and perhaps many things in between ,and god knows what more
Old 14-11-2019, 08:11 AM
Master
I am going to do something interesting here...find the "commonality" between the God of the Jews, the God of Islam and the Hindu (Shaivite) notion of God..

What seems to be the common denominator here? The Nazarite Vow!

So, I embrace the only Abrahamic Religion I have any interest in...the Rastafarian Movement.

Rasta (Jah) can be both a loving, benevolent creature or the Demiurge itself according to Divine Will...Jah is notable for His long dreadlocks, scruffy appearance and love of the "sacrement" ;) it sounds like a certain Hindu Deity that I know and love so well.

Shiva is associated with the crescent moon, having long dreadlocks, giving the herb to man and saying "I am that I am".

In my view, there is no difference or distinction between Shiva and Allah...they both have so much in common NOT to be one-in-the-same thing...it is only the way they are approached and worshiped which is different.

In the provinces of Bactria during the time of Alexander (Iskander), there wasn't much difference between the Zoroastrians, the Sufis and the Hindu mystics of the Indus Kush regions...just small tribal differences but same God.