Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 02-02-2016, 09:27 PM
Master
I want to know more about Numerology

I would like to know more about numerology. I find it very interesting but so complex I don't know where to start.

Can someone point me in the right direction for some accurate info?

Or is anyone experienced to give me some insight into what my numbers would be?

Thanks in advance :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 03-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Guide

I'm kind of in the same boat and have bought some books on numerology to learn more.

What first attracted me to numerology was learning about the cycle of personal years. I have found each year aligns with my life so well that I have become way more interested in other aspects of numerology.

You should find out what your personal year is this year, and what it was last year and see if it aligns with your own life. If your birthday is Jan. 15th, you add 1 for january being the first month, and then 1 + 5 for the 15th, plus 2+0+1+5 for the year…. so 1+1+5+2+0+1+5 = 15 = 1+5 = 6

6 would the personal year for last year, and then it increases by one each year. It is always a 1-9 cycle. Google your personal year and see if it applies to your life.

Also, I look forward to hearing how others have learned more about numerology.
Old 03-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Master
I have found that I am a life path 3 based on my DOB -
01-23-1986

The site I found said to do it this way:
1+23+1986=2010=3

Your method - 1+2+3+1+9+8+6=30 so regardless I'm a three right?

All I can say is wow... from what I found this is extremely spot on

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 06-02-2016, 12:16 AM
Guide

I am a life path 5 and the result is the same doing both ways. :)
Old 14-02-2016, 03:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Some of my favorite resources for learning numerology are-
Hans Decoz- his website has good free materials and his book is good too!
Numerology, the complete guide, volume 1 (and volume 2 as well) by Matthew Oliver Goodwin is the best Numerology book out there in my opinion.
Old 16-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbersgal
Some of my favorite resources for learning numerology are-
Hans Decoz- his website has good free materials and his book is good too!
Numerology, the complete guide, volume 1 (and volume 2 as well) by Matthew Oliver Goodwin is the best Numerology book out there in my opinion.

Thank you! Gonna check those out!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 25-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Knower
I would recommend you look into Chaldean Numerology.

I studied Pythagorean for years and then I discovered how much more revealing and mindblowing the Chaldean system is ( an older sysem too).

It reveals much more of the hidden depths to things.

The book, Chaldean Numerology for Beginners by Heather Alicia Lagan is absolutely superb.

BW's
Old 25-03-2016, 11:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Or is anyone experienced to give me some insight into what my numbers would be?
Turn away from them, ignore them and see what happens next.

If a negative entity attacks and makes you partially black-out then that single event will speak volumes as to who is behind this 11:11 Wake-up call.

i recently relayed a message from a repented fallen watcher to a person concerning 333 and 444 and a demon attacked me.

It seems demons don't like this bit of truth concerning numerology, especially the last sentence.

possible negative entity possession but possibly only communication. all that is sure is that you receive information from a knowledge base beyond your own. what is probable is a temptation to seek the secrets. be wary of the worthless mystery.
Old 23-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Newbie ;)

As far as book recommendations, I'd like to suggest Dr. Juno Jordan's Numerology: The Romance in Your Name. She was sort of the mother of modern Pythagorean numerology, and it's a great starting place on the subject.
Old 19-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Can numerology relate to stuff like in finance and trading?