Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2006, 12:35 AM
bec83

Thank you!
Old 17-09-2006, 03:59 PM
~Jay~

I'm a number 9, which seems to suit my life very well.

Number 9
========

You are all about spirituality. Those on the number 9
Life path are destined to travel a humanitarian path.
These sophisticated individual are very selfless souls
and are often patient, trustworthy and honorable from
the very beginning to the end of their life.

These individuals make great environmentalists, teachers,
artists, priests and healers. Sometimes a nine's lofty
ideals are presented in a manner that others find absurd.

Part of a 9's life path is to express spiritual principles
through actions, rather than through preaching or
proselytizing.
Old 17-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Lapis

Lightbulb Life Purpose Number

My Life Purpose number is 8. This is from Karen Bishop's book Remembering Your Soul Purpose - A Part of Ascension 2006.

"The Life Purpose of the Number Eight is in mastery at all levels and planes of being. Eights strive to maintain a balance between the spiritual and material world. A leader with authority, you must have a purpose and goal in life. You will handle money and business well by keeping balanced using the power and authority that can guide the spiritual energies into creation. You are here to generate power for the many. You are a natural overseer, supervisor, and authoritative individual, with the courage, perseverance and will to accomplish the goal at hand. As a teacher of the race, you are here to use your natural abilities for the good a ALL humanity. Your are here to supervise, regulate, and direct the affairs of others (very possibly in the areas of property and land). Research, investigation, counseling and advisory positions put you in your highest space for assisting the planet. You can get things done and make things happen. With incredible strength, you are able to pull things into fruition when others cannot. With a grasp of the New World and the Shift of the Ages, you will make sure that it is supported and manifests into form!"

Huummm, I hadn't read that for awhile and it all sounded very Capricorn/Saturn with a dash of Cancer and Scorpio thrown in. I'm a Capricorn with a stellium in the 8th, the natural house of Scorpio and Cancer is the opposite Sign to Cap. These Numbers so closely match or reflect our astrological charts......duh. Of course they would, it's all one big package carrying the same energies.
Old 23-09-2006, 02:25 PM
chriskult

I am a 3 and the explanation about this year corrosponded to me exactly!
Old 25-09-2006, 11:11 AM
rose

i'm a 4 and i feel it fits :) like the earth in my chart. numerology and astrology fit so well!

Last edited by rose : 25-09-2006 at 11:14 AM.
Old 30-09-2006, 08:14 AM
Enlightener

Jargon Barge, merry monstrousity.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to find out your life path, everyone who I have shown this to has been suprised that the descriptions fit so well.
Here is a site where you can calculate other aspects of your life.

www.decoz.com

Just go to Free stuff and then Do-your-own-reading to find out stuff such as your first, second and third challenge, heart's desire and subconcious self.

Enlightener
Old 30-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Dariel

I have 1 and descriptions fit perfectly to my character.
Dariel
Old 23-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Electric-Shadow

Im an 11, everything in the description enlightener gave about the number 11 is true for me, only im a good way down the spiritul path now :)
Old 24-10-2006, 01:23 AM
Sada

I'm an 11 too and it does fit me perfectly. I've actually never come across the word "wounded healer" for an 11. But, that's exactly what happened to me and how I really started on this journey of enlightenment.
Old 26-10-2006, 09:00 AM
Enlightener

Romantic Avocado

My friend is an 11, he reckons that that is the best number to have as it is a master number, even though 22 is the other master number he says that 22's are on the fence of fame and anonimity, you could fall on either side.

Enlightener
Closed Thread