Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Oh really? That sounds good to know. He seems quite the gent. Did he say anything about me? :P
Old 10-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Quagmire

I will just go with my intuition on this one, as I did not ask but he seem to like you very much and yes he is quite the gent. I like the Faun that Lucy meets in Narnia: the lion, the witch and the wardrobe. May I suggest that there is a possibility that you have been lovers in a past life... not the faun from Narnia but the Satyr
Old 10-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Quote:
I will just go with my intuition on this one, as I did not ask but he seem to like you very much and yes he is quite the gent. I like the Faun that Lucy meets in Narnia: the lion, the witch and the wardrobe. May I suggest that there is a possibility that you have been lovers in a past life... not the faun from Narnia but the Satyr

Oh really? Now that is interesting!
Although, that does remind me of something. He once told me that he didn't see me as I am right now, rather than what my soul 'ought to look like', which may suggest something.
Any idea what that could mean?

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Quagmire

If my memory serves me right I do believe that the Satyrs was quite fond of Nymphs and Sirens. Do the word/name Sibyl say anything to you?
Old 10-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

I'm not entirely sure off-hand... They don't particularly stand out to me.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Quagmire

We will see things when we are ready to see them if it is something we have to see. You might ask your Satyr what he sees and what your connection is
Old 10-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Hm... That sounds like a good idea. I might check what he thinks and update tomorrow. Thanks for the help! ^^
Old 11-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Quagmire

I am all ears to hear how this adventure will continue with the right questions we get the answers we seek, with the wrong we only aquire even more questions
Old 11-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Alright, this morning I tried again. Once more I meditated and tried to return to the location I found myself other times, which is me sitting under a large tree at the top of a hill. While I was under a tree, the ground before me was flat. Then, I felt a little drop of water hit the top of my head, which not only startled me, but made me notice a little lake to my right, and a small open area a little further ahead. I decided it would be smart to walk over there, but a man walked over to me as I stood up. He told me he wanted to talk to me for a moment or two and asked me to walk with him to this open area. As we walked, he introduced himself as Dionysus, which is the god satyrs are associated with (though I do think I did partially-accidently summon him as I was doing a little reading online before I started). Anyway, he appeared to me quite young (probably late twenties??) and his hair was either short and tied back, so I couldn't see it. We sat down and he offered me a piece of bread, which I don't remember eating. He asked me what was wrong, and why did I seem so lost. I told him how I thought I met a satyr but I wasn't entirely sure, though I didn't mention a name. Dionysus then replied how Marsyas wasn't evil and wouldn't intend harm (even though I didn't say the satyr's name, remember).

When I added how the satyr saw me as something different, Dionysus decided to show me what he saw. He led me over to three young satyrs (they hardly looked twelve if they had been human) and asked them to describe how they saw me. After a bit of examining, they told me I had short dark hair (to my shoulder) and eyes like moss, "in a good way". Now, I have long dark brown hair (which can touch the small of my back) and pale blue eyes, so it definitely wasn't 'me' they saw; and I did feel my hair shorter (which I had thought was because my hair was tied up). Their deed done, the three younger satyrs (or maybe even fauns) skipped off. Dionysus turned to me and reminded me of some advice. This included to remember that the soul can look different to those that do not reside in the physical world, and not to always apply logic to things that happen (he did mention your suggestion that time passes and grudges wouldn't be held forever). Then he suggested I return to the tree and return to my body.

This isn't really relevant, but I find it interesting. On my way back to that tree, a little creature flew by me and gave me a little kiss. I had thought they were nymphs, but they were very small. If anything, they reminded me of fairies. I guess she was about.. 10 centimetres tall? (Don't take that as fact)

((Just before I posted this, I read over it again. It does sound like I was asleep or making this up! D: ))

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Quagmire

But Nymphs are a specie of fairies in Greek Mythology the same way Pixies is and said to reside in the South of Britain. But reading your message it all sounded very familiar and I thought of Hermes, so you saying Dionysus was not surprising. My main spirit guide is Athena and after I recognized this I started to feel we were in the same soul group. Last year I got the notice I was suppose to me a mortal incarnation of Hermes, this was too much for me to cope. But it came back this February. By someone else I have been described as the Titan Krios. As I seem to remember it out of Krios Zeus created Zagrius (this means they are the same on a soul level). Zagrius was then ticked by the Titans and killed. His heart was recovered and put into Maya by Zeus and then she gave birth to Hermes. Dionysus is a demi-god and I feel quite sure when I say he is a mortal incarnation of Hermes. It was the life of Dionysus I thought about when I said I have had at least one life where Satyrs played a major role, so it would not be a big surprise that he knew the name of Marsyas