Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 25-03-2022, 02:15 AM
Pathfinder

Reincarnating into The Otherworld

Hi so there are many reasons why I would like to reincarnate there, mainly because the fight for flora and fauna is much harder as a human and it kills me inside knowing how much will be lost until I start the fight again. The other reasons aren't as important but some are enough to keep me from wanting to come back for hundreds of years or at least until we are fully awakened.

Much of what I've read has been forgotten but I am pretty familiar with the subject of Faerie. What I'm not familiar with though is entering their realm through reincarnation, if that's even possible to decide as a human. This is the biggest dream I have, I could care less about becoming like say a Pleiadian despite how advanced and evolved they are, though in my personal opinion the Fae seem very similar seeing as how they both have ethereal bodies. It just feels selfish to me to leave this horrible mess behind for a
"better place". Like Quan Yin, I'd reject heaven so I can stay and heal all the suffering here.

So anyways, I'd basically like to know if that's something I can do. I used to work with them but there is something in my head blocking me from doing so again, much less I don't have the energy currently. I'm hoping I can connect with them in my astral form and take it from there. I'm sure I'll remember their etiquette then.
Old 28-03-2022, 05:12 PM
Master

I think I would be bored with a job of working with plants.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:40 AM
Pathfinder

Lol someone has make sure they get their nutrients.
Old 28-08-2022, 10:57 AM
Seeker
Reincarnating into The Otherworld...

From what i remeber from my elven incarnation is that the elves and fae are magical creatures who inhabit the dream planes where the "steel" is forbidden.They use Dream magic instead.
i was once walked over the rainbow into the alfheim where the goddess changed my shape into an elf but i was pulled back into the physical realm because of my "bad blood"
So be carefull the fae do not want humans with bad spirits.
After the ceasefire agreement between the æsir and vanir and the excahange of hostages the war is still alive in some entities minds.
Try to pray to Frey as he is the king of alfheim :)
Good luck.
Love and Blessings
Old 28-08-2022, 10:57 AM
Seeker
Reincarnating into The Otherworld...

From what i remember from my elven incarnation is that the elves and fae are magical creatures who inhabit the dream planes where the "steel" is forbidden.They use Dream magic instead.
i was once walked over the rainbow into the alfheim where the goddess changed my shape into an elf but i was pulled back into the physical realm because of my "bad blood"
So be carefull the fae do not want humans with bad spirits.
After the ceasefire agreement between the æsir and vanir and the exchange of hostages the war is still alive in some entities minds.
Try to pray to Frey as he is the king of alfheim :)
Good luck.
Love and Blessings
Old 30-08-2022, 09:43 PM
Administrator
The fae folk are magical creatures so you can not reincarnate into their realm nether can you reincarnate as an Animal

Namaste
Old 23-07-2023, 02:23 AM
Pathfinder

Lightbulb

You can always be a fairy incarnate?

I see myself as simply a fairy earning her wings.
A nice way to look at my trials and tribulations
Old 07-09-2023, 08:45 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncat the Blue
Hi so there are many reasons why I would like to reincarnate there, mainly because the fight for flora and fauna is much harder as a human and it kills me inside knowing how much will be lost until I start the fight again. The other reasons aren't as important but some are enough to keep me from wanting to come back for hundreds of years or at least until we are fully awakened.

Much of what I've read has been forgotten but I am pretty familiar with the subject of Faerie. What I'm not familiar with though is entering their realm through reincarnation, if that's even possible to decide as a human. This is the biggest dream I have, I could care less about becoming like say a Pleiadian despite how advanced and evolved they are, though in my personal opinion the Fae seem very similar seeing as how they both have ethereal bodies. It just feels selfish to me to leave this horrible mess behind for a
"better place". Like Quan Yin, I'd reject heaven so I can stay and heal all the suffering here.

So anyways, I'd basically like to know if that's something I can do. I used to work with them but there is something in my head blocking me from doing so again, much less I don't have the energy currently. I'm hoping I can connect with them in my astral form and take it from there. I'm sure I'll remember their etiquette then.

Seems like you are connected to some very fascinating and valuable places