Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-12-2022, 12:15 AM
Master

Floating over another crime scene

Usually when I meditate I get these short out of body experiences, if I were to describe them I would use one word, visions, where I am floating over a scene where there's something happening. For some reason I've been seeing crimes, many crimes, of all sorts, and they are so vivid and real that for that short time I am fully there ( sometimes feeling everything ), losing all touch with my present reality.

Some days ago I found myself floating somewhere out in the field, if I were to guess, at the edge of of a city, those zones that are usually abandoned. It was night, cold, I see a concrete building, a street and fields all over the place, there was no green grass, it looked like the grass was dried, dead. Then my attention is moved to what was right near me, and what was near me was horrible, blood everywhere, literally blood. I see a gray car, doors open, blood everywhere over the car and around. I see a man on the street, I think in his forties, he was wearing a short and jeans. He was covered in blood lying on his stomach.

I was really confused of what I was seeing, then from nowhere everything started to replay back, I was seeing what already happened, I see the man rising from the ground, blood coming back into his body and his hands being once again attached to his body. Then I see two other man having a shoot gun pointed at this man, not sure, I really can't say but they were black, still not sure, at least one of them. Anyway, the victim had his hands protecting himself from the gun while the man with the gun was pushing the victim further and further and that's when he shot the victim. His hands got ripped apart and he fell to the ground and boom I was back and was left with a very strange sense of pressure and intensity. I remember the image of the victim but the image of the aggressors is unclear.

The victim was fattish with a fattish face, short with big hands but not really muscular. Some of his hair was gray but looked quite young. His short was white blue and blue jeans. His car was gray, it has the shape of a range rover but I am pretty sure it was not one, just big like those. That concrete building was like a warehouse, they were like in front of that warehouse, there was streets light there.

I have no idea what this is, one of those experiences of mine that come to me and remain unknown. When I see something like this I am left wondering, was this a real thing? It feels like that.
Old 10-12-2022, 04:28 PM
Pathfinder
You maybe witnessed a real crime (in which case there are people with your ability who help the police) or a past life memory, but I have past life memories and they never played backwards like that.
Old 11-12-2022, 09:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow
You maybe witnessed a real crime (in which case there are people with your ability who help the police) or a past life memory, but I have past life memories and they never played backwards like that.

Not sure, I've seen many crimes, and a few times I noticed I was guided by a force to see certain crimes, certain things.

About past lives, do you have these memories that you know are not yours from this life but they look very familiar?
Old 13-12-2022, 12:32 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

About past lives, do you have these memories that you know are not yours from this life but they look very familiar?

They look familiar because they are me in that time period, living that life.

I feel the emotions so I know they're real. Is that what you mean?
Old 15-12-2022, 11:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow
They look familiar because they are me in that time period, living that life.

I feel the emotions so I know they're real. Is that what you mean?

You got it right, that's what I meant. Yes, the emotions and the sense of presence in those memories.