Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 16-07-2015, 05:59 AM
Pathfinder
Angel1 ♥︎ My tree~ ♥︎

Hello everyone ~ I just thought I'd share something I thought was sweet that I recently noticed

I have this tree that I love very much ! It was a tiny little baby tree when I first moved to my home , so I have been watching it grow into a full grown tree & I have become fond it . Everyday I'll stand beside it & it's very relaxing , one could just fall asleep under it if you choose to haha~. I even spotted a nature spirit in my tree one time !

Today I noticed that the spot that I'm always standing at, it has grown more branches that has lots of leaves shading that spot . It's the only spot where these branches have grown out with these leaves to cover this spot. I looked all over the tree , there's no other spots where these branches branch out to cover . It's funny because , since it's summer when ever I stand by my tree I complain about the heat haha . My tree is small & its round so it doesn't shade very well unless I were to sit under it . I think maybe perhaps because I don't like the heat , it was trying to create more shade for me ~ so I thought that was sweet! ♥︎
Old 16-07-2015, 01:27 PM
Master
Aaaaw that's so Sweet!!!! What a lovely thoughtful tree :)
Old 16-07-2015, 01:29 PM
Master
I had an idea!
Why don't you hang a little windchime in the tree and see if it learns how to gather energy to make the windchime ring in greeting when you come to the tree?
I've recently seen this done in Italy and was greeted by numerous trees. The windchime would ring for just a moment as a very thin slice of wind mysterious came out of nowhere and rang the chimes just as I greeted the tree and connected to it. It was very enchanting!
Old 16-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Pathfinder
Oh thank you so much !!!!! That's a lovely idea !!! I never thought of doing that , I will definitely give that a try hehe , thank you ♥︎
Old 17-07-2015, 08:56 AM
Master
I love your story Softheart...and your idea CrystalSong.

There happens to be a tree in my front yard ( which I planted with much love a few years ago) that is very close to my heart and is thriving like crazy as of late. I stroke its leaves, wiping off the day's dust when watering in the evening, allowing my little red leaved friend to once again breathe freely....I'm certain he appreciates it.

Will look for a tiny wind chime, since he's still a toddler...hehe... I treat him as if he were my child. Hence, he.
Old 17-07-2015, 08:24 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you !!! & I'm sure he does appreciate it , that's so sweet you care so much for your tree hehe. The wind chimes are a lovely idea isn't it ! I believe air elementals also like wind chimes too ♥︎
Old 30-07-2015, 02:24 PM
Knower
Lovely story! Thanks for sharing!
Old 04-08-2015, 11:52 AM
Seeker

What a lovely story. :) I wish my tiny willow would have made it. She was a spirited little soul... It was partly my fault that she stopped growing leaves because all her branches got tangled up. But it's fine. Her spirit is grown and strong in my sanctuary!