Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 06-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Experiencer

33 all over the place!

I see angel numbers a lot, but in the last few days 33 and even 333 has been dominating. I have in my possession 6 store receipts, 4 from the last 3 days and two from the past I found, where 33 is in the minute or second position of the time stamp. Also I saw 33 in the tracking number of a package, last two numbers, and also on the clock several times. Reflected numbers and other numbers like 22 are still appearing too.

I feel like something is going to happen or something but I'm not sure what. My husband who is often right about these things thinks it means our dreams are going to come true. I keep fearing however my husband is dying.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:34 PM
Experiencer

Oh and my husband has been seeing 22.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:38 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Sounds like you look for numbers everywhere you go. When you are so keen on reading numbers as having some sort of esoteric meaning, you're going to see a lot of repeating numbers. Your mind will focus on 33 and see it in everything. Next thing you know you'll be doing math in your head to add things up in order to find meaning. Numbers just show up to guide you, not necessarily to warn you of impending doom. The number 33 isn't a sign your husband will die.... Stop obsessing it's no way to live and will ultimately lead to paranoia. I see repeating numbers all the time. I only consider reading them if they show up under curious circumstances, like if I am thinking about sixes and next thing I know I'm looking at triple sixes. Not every single digit in the universe is there to guide you.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:03 PM
elisi

here's one explanation:

1. Three (3) is the first sacred number, the first perfect number (Westcott, p. 41). Three represents the Pagan Trinity." (Westcott, p. 37). It is represented geo-metrically in the triangle, and spiritually as the Third Eye Of Hinduism. Occultists will multiply and add three to other sacred numbers to create new numbers. However, they also group threes in two's and threes, because they believe in the principle of "intensification", i.e., that greater power is achieved when a sacred number is grouped. In the case of three, greater intensification is achieved when it is shown as 33, or 333. 333 + 333 equals 666. Occultists have used 333 as the hidden symbol by which they present the more offensive number 666. When the details of an event are so arranged as to contain certain sacred occult numbers or numeric combinations, this is literally an occult signature on the event. Mathematically, 666 can be created when three pairs of threes are added. Thus, (3+3) + (3+3) + (3+3) = 666. Now, eliminate the parentheses and the plus sign, and you have 33 space, 33 space, 33, representing the number 666.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:22 PM
Master

[quote=Phantasmic Fox
Next thing you know you'll be doing math in your head to add things up in order to find meaning. I see repeating numbers all the time. I only consider reading them if they show up under curious circumstances, like if I am thinking about sixes and next thing I know I'm looking at triple sixes. Not every single digit in the universe is there to guide you.[/QUOTE]

I, too, see repeating numbers all the time, especially - 1:11, 2:22 every day - they do not have special meaning for me and I definitely don't call them "angel numbers"
Old 20-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Knower

I've been seeing these numbers for years now, started during a psychotic episode. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with smashing the ego. Whether its a good thing or bad thing, depends on whos looking. To the ego, it spells out doom. I go through dry patches where I don't see it at all, then all of a sudden its everywhere and weird things start happening. I had my first hardcore paranormal experience there a while ago, and I posted a thread about it on another forum, look what time I hit the submit button:

thats a whole lot of 3s. Don't mean to scare you or anything, I think its a supremely good thing, but like the verse in the bible "the lord works in mysterious ways", sometimes we get what we need, not what we want. What we want and what we need might be very different things. For example, you mighta wanna eat McDonalds but you need to be eating healthy food. I still don't know what it means to be seeing it everywhere. I'm surrounded by the number, the 33 bus goes by my house, the car park of the appartment building next to me, someone decided to paint 33 and 3 in all the slots. If I add the digits of my birth date together, I get 33. Are there any weird, paranormal events happening now that you're seeing it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
here's one explanation:

1. Three (3) is the first sacred number, the first perfect number (Westcott, p. 41). Three represents the Pagan Trinity." (Westcott, p. 37). It is represented geo-metrically in the triangle, and spiritually as the Third Eye Of Hinduism. Occultists will multiply and add three to other sacred numbers to create new numbers. However, they also group threes in two's and threes, because they believe in the principle of "intensification", i.e., that greater power is achieved when a sacred number is grouped. In the case of three, greater intensification is achieved when it is shown as 33, or 333. 333 + 333 equals 666. Occultists have used 333 as the hidden symbol by which they present the more offensive number 666. When the details of an event are so arranged as to contain certain sacred occult numbers or numeric combinations, this is literally an occult signature on the event. Mathematically, 666 can be created when three pairs of threes are added. Thus, (3+3) + (3+3) + (3+3) = 666. Now, eliminate the parentheses and the plus sign, and you have 33 space, 33 space, 33, representing the number 666.
What does it mean then if you start seeing the numbers when some bizarre events happen? That the bizarre events are being caused by occultists?

Last edited by FrogWarrior : 20-06-2014 at 09:38 PM.
Old 25-06-2014, 07:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogWarrior
I've been seeing these numbers for years now, started during a psychotic episode. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with smashing the ego. Whether its a good thing or bad thing, depends on whos looking. To the ego, it spells out doom. I go through dry patches where I don't see it at all, then all of a sudden its everywhere and weird things start happening. I had my first hardcore paranormal experience there a while ago, and I posted a thread about it on another forum, look what time I hit the submit button:

thats a whole lot of 3s. Don't mean to scare you or anything, I think its a supremely good thing, but like the verse in the bible "the lord works in mysterious ways", sometimes we get what we need, not what we want. What we want and what we need might be very different things. For example, you mighta wanna eat McDonalds but you need to be eating healthy food. I still don't know what it means to be seeing it everywhere. I'm surrounded by the number, the 33 bus goes by my house, the car park of the appartment building next to me, someone decided to paint 33 and 3 in all the slots. If I add the digits of my birth date together, I get 33. Are there any weird, paranormal events happening now that you're seeing it?

Well, sometimes the numbers change a little, 44 has been dominating a little now. But just a few minutes ago on another forum I saw the number 33,033. Yesterday my husband, who is not very shy about saying anything, told someone I see strange numbers (he sees the same number patterns as me, I guess he was shy about saying he saw them). That lady said "I do too! God is talking to you!" but seriously everyone except one person I have mentioned this too sees at least 11:11. How common is this really then? Like maybe really common and nobody talks about it?
Old 25-06-2014, 08:04 PM
Master
I'm constantly bombarded with 33....can you tell?

For me, it's reassurance...makes me feel good.
Old 27-06-2014, 07:43 PM
Knower

I never see 11:11 (obviously I spot it when its there since its so recognisable, but it doesn't surround me) or any other sequence of numbers, just the 3s. I dont know what to make of it. Why do Scottish freemasons use the number 33 as their highest degree I wonder.