Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Master
Hi :)

I'll have to take another look at that one, as I've only noticed the circular blur above the toy.

Snow Monkey
Old 15-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
Hi

It's funny that you mention blurred pictures, as I was looking at an old one of the pup in the garden, if you look above the cross of the toy, I noticed what looks like a circular blur.

I haven't noticed any ones that are a complete blur, but I have deleted quite a few which were partially! oops

Thanks for the tips! I'll post more as I spot them :)

Blessings to you too

Snow Monkey

I definitely noticed that circular blurr- even before reading your post about it! It reminds me of those orb photos and, wouldnt surprise me that it was the energy of a faery near that cute pup!

I also saw alot of faces in the grass too- They all look similar, so i dont think it's my imagination.
Old 21-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Master

It's one of my favorite pictures, so I guess that there should be no surprise to spot something in it.

I go back to it now an again, to see if anything else jumps out at me.

I'll try and highlight it if I do :)

Snow Monkey
Old 21-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Master
Now here's one. So far, I am the only one to see the wolf behind the trees in the centre but maybe it's wishful thinking. One of a series of photos taken in the High Pennines

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/Kilhope%20Mining%20Centre/HPIM1238.jpg
Old 22-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Master

I spotted an outline up in the tree's which looks like part of an animal outline. There also looks like a big face tilted to the left and partly blocked by a couple of tree's. It's almost as if the head is about to rest on the forest floor.

Snow Monkey