Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 02-05-2023, 03:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Best divination methods?

I've not ever believed in divination as a thing on it's own. This idea that you will marry a certain person in ten years, and you will meet him at such and such is beyond belief, it ignores free will. You may have already married someone else and not bother with anyone else you meet even if this is your soul mate or twin flame, because you are spoken for.
Old 09-05-2023, 07:12 PM
Guide

The pendulum doesn't seem to work that well for me..
But I've had accurate results with Tarot and Lenormand.
I'm not a reader, but I do like to experiment from time to time.
Old 18-06-2023, 12:19 AM
Newbie ;)

it really depends what resonates with you at the time being. i was drawn first to astrology, then numerology (i do karmic readings based on chinese numerology), and later, tarot. But all before that is just intuition.
Old 25-07-2023, 04:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by halinaray
it really depends what resonates with you at the time being. i was drawn first to astrology, then numerology (i do karmic readings based on chinese numerology), and later, tarot. But all before that is just intuition.

I also just follow my intuition. Whatever I'm drawn to. Sometimes it's astrology and sometimes the tarot, but sometimes simple symbols, symbolism too.

Last night a simple leaf came to me. And I got alot of insight from reading into that leaf. Told me everything I need to focus on and work towards.

When you get visions for spiritual guidance is it classed as divination? Or is divination when you're specifically using tools, like scrying tools, tarot cards, runes etc?

I guess I would compare it to crystal balls or mirror scrying. Just in an internal kind of way
Old 27-07-2023, 06:48 AM
Seeker

The best divination is from the only true god, made his name known to us as Yahoha(YHWH) in the bible, described as eternal, unchanging, without equal, made the heavens, earth & life , and most high(has no one above him).

It is the best because it the most true, accurate, significant, legal (versus illegal),none defiling, nor foolish or detestable to him according his words passed down in the bible.

The sin is so grievous, god ordered every medium or one with a familiar spirit to be put to death by stoning (Leviticus 20:27).
He desires His people to be pure from the encroaching sins practiced by heathen nations and people (then and now). He again warned the people against such people and practices, calling them an abomination and commanded them not to partake in such things (Deuteronomy 18:9-14).

I recommend the documentaries:
From Babylon to America the Prophecy movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pQvM9ZY41k
True Location of real Jerusalem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJJr8ZM1jj0
As examples on how accurate they are.

Megiddo - The March to Armageddon Full Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUDz96jhAPc
Has segment example on how inaccurate others are.

With how ignorant and dependent on our senses, the existence of lying(false) prophets, even lies and deceit in general, It can be difficult to determine the source.
Any other source could get you condemned or infected by evil spirits.
Shroud of Turin made with billions of WATTS on cloth, cant be replicated according to science. Along bible prophecies, What evidence you of "other believes" have equal or surpass them as the true teaching to eternal life?!
Yahusha(Jesus) words:Matthew 7:24 “Therefore, whosoever hear these sayings of Mine and does them, I will liken a wise man...
Matthew 5:17-19 (On the laws/Tora and Prophets)
"...whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
Old 09-09-2023, 07:53 AM
Knower

I use geomancy, answers from the universe, I use my ogham staves to create the mothers, daughters, nieces, witnesses and judge, it gives me acurate yes and no answers to my question, with the option to see who is in favour of the answer and an explanation of why those who disagree, giving me more insight into the situation. I also use tarot the akeshic deck when I want a full reading, but the geomancy is great for everyday questions, it goes back older than tarot.
Old 11-09-2023, 10:41 AM
Newbie ;)

I figure that the best form of divination is from being a prophet.
I've read before that witches and sorcerers have used tarot cards, and the end of the tea to perceive future tellings.
Imma Male and don't know any other way a Male could look into the future. I mean some people have said some things work. This is all I know.