Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Seeing Repeating Multiples of 11

Hi there!

So, for the past two weeks I have been seeing multiples of 11 consistently throughout the day. Something consistently guides my gaze to check the time when the hour is followed by :11,:22,:33,:44 or :55. When I'm out and about I frequently notice license plates containing multiples of 11 from 11 itself to 99. When I check my phone percentage it is often a multiple as well. On different days some numbers pop up more than others.

This started after I had asked the angels to give me a sign they were with me. I've only been learning about my spirituality for the past couple of months, and was scared I wasn't making progress at the time. I was not expecting the response to be so grand.

Naturally, I looked up the meanings for each individual number, and believe I should listen to them. However, I'm starting to think it could be the angels showing there love for me on my new journey, which is just as beautiful!

Prior to this I had been seeing the number 69 frequently. From the research I did, I gathered that the number is connected with endings, getting rid of the old and embracing the new, especially spiritually. I went a little while without seeing it, but it's started to pop up again.

I figured I'd see what other people thought to gain some more clarity on what the angels are trying to tell me! Thanks for reading!