Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-05-2022, 01:41 AM
backhere

A message I once heard in a dream

A while ago I received the following message in a dream:

“The correct path is the right path”

Any insights?
Old 05-05-2022, 02:08 AM
Master

Only you can now what is the proper interpretation for you.

To me, that phrase means that you should always do only what you think is right, not what others say is right, or what you think that others believe to be right.

But that (you should always do only what you think is right) is what I already believe, so it might suggest something else to you.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-05-2022, 07:23 AM
Master
What’s the correct path mean to you?
Old 05-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Master

this seems to me like a little riddle... you might consider that the word 'right' has more than one meaning
Old 05-05-2022, 06:10 PM
backhere

The universe is playing with me. The signs I’ve been receiving are making me laugh. Well, this must be a good sign that I can find humor in it.
Old 05-05-2022, 07:20 PM
asearcher

I think it is that you should do no short cuts :)

it also made me think of the movie Scent of a woman when Al Pacino's character's line goes:

"Now, I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew. But I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now, here's Charlie. He come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey".

Ehum yes, I am a movie nerd…sorry, just couldn't help myself :)
Old 05-05-2022, 11:49 PM
Yaoughta

This is a common message people receive when asking certain questions or pondering on life direction or paths and choices in general. There is a play on words here indicating both right as compared to wrong and right as compared to left. When it comes to direction in dreams, going right is usually viewed in a more favorable light. Some view it as the righteous path or way and going left as the wrong path. Being correct is obviously better than being incorrect. It could also indicate "true". Of course, what is true for you might not be true for others or correct. This is why the saying "Follow your heart" came about. If your heart is true, it will always guide you true.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:04 PM
Master
I've had a lot of Dreams over the years but now I can dream and I make sense now it just getting to me and it just getting paid to your in 3020 years of 50 years back you must be a Dream Channel because of orange mediumship and dreams somebody for the spirit important you must take the advice in this with caution if you're now my life would have been a different dimension I would have definitely gone into the funeral home industry and pulling me and put me off please do not that I can redeem myself by helping somebody your dreams answers into a place like them done in the journal because in Poland

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-05-2022, 05:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by backhere

Any insights?

That would be 100% correct. Now the question is, what is the right path?... follow your heart and let love guide you.
Love utopia
Old 07-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhere

Any insights?

Perhaps it meant right as in "politically right"? Or perhaps it simply meant something that is to the right in your life from where you are standing.