Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 07-06-2021, 08:57 PM
Knower

A time of crossing paths with someone of similar nature

Some of my threads I am not sure where to post properly so I try to put them where it feels rightish.

Once years ago (again) I was able to cross paths with a younger version of me. This person was strong though but had a lot if learning to go. I was trying to help him and orc he had a lot of resistance to accepting outside help. Not in the narcissistic way or usual way but in a way that an empath is resistant. He would always be testing me and uncertain if what I was saying and who I was is real or not. Or just playing along and acting like I cared or able to help.
One night we was at an impasse his ways of testing me increased. Time to put all the cards on the table, he would do something then I would join him unison. Then hours later he pulled out his Ace up his sleeve that would surely make him be able to reject me or finally accept the situation.
He challenged me to look directly into his heart, no more charades no more child's play games. To openly and honestly look past the physical selves into the spiritual version of ourselves. Without hesitating again we both pierced thru our physical verison into our true self's, what is truly in our hearts. To both of our dismay with nothing in the way of who we was. We both acknowledged who we was.
After that neither one of us had no choice but to accept each other as who we was and what we saw in each other in the true light.
I think it was the first time either of us has ever been able to do what we didnthe way we did it.

Was the first and only time someone has ever seen the two spirits that I guess you can say follow me or is with me. I have known they was there we have interacted several times before. It was a nice reassurance for once that someone else was able to acknowledge there existence.
Old 09-06-2021, 01:08 PM
Master
Great post—- reminds me of my self with the ‘blind’ version of the self—-narcissistic to say the least-// self absorbed and all I can think about is the self: instead of drawing other people with attention to focus on that part of the self , it never works though

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-06-2021, 03:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Great post—- reminds me of my self with the ‘blind’ version of the self—-narcissistic to say the least-// self absorbed and all I can think about is the self: instead of drawing other people with attention to focus on that part of the self , it never works though
Hello lostsoul13, allow me to start off by saying don't be so hard on yourself. I haven't felt the slightest sense of narcissism coming from you. Self awareness is just as important as awareness of others. One without the other can fall into dangerous areas, having awareness of others with no to little awareness of self can be unhealthy for oneself and extremely unhealthy for others. Someone who has awareness of others and doesn't care or have Love in their Heart can be a most dangerous being.

I did read your thread about your twin. I was intrigued by it from a similarity stand point. Not quit as an whole but in parts of the whole. When you mentioned about a vison or whatever it may been that looked like a holographic projection. I remember when I would have such a thing happen to me before I started my journey of trying to be self aware while being mainly focused on others. The first time I recall it happening was when I was staying with a friend. One day while in the living room by myself, I started to see what looked like a holographic image playing out. My friends dogs started to come into the living room and few minutes later my friend and his mom came in.
Then the holographic imagry stopped and the dogs came in the exact way they came in during the hologram. The dog's even looked in the same direction, same movement all together, same order they came in previously, and the same way my friend and his mother came into the room as well. It seemed like the exact same moment . As if I was watching time unfold or something. I didn't go all "I can see the future" or nothing but I have spent a lot of time trying to figure it out as well as a few other thing that a certain underling nature that seemed similar in some way or another. I even started on a theory in physics , that I have had the pleasure to speaking to a professor in physicist about. And to my dismay he actually encouraged me into continuing my idea. It is difficult for me to put all my energy into my theory like a physicist would. I have kept it in the back of my head and from time to time tried to work thru the theory.
During my previous stage in spiritual development, I had to exhaust myself of the theory so I could regain the energy I did put in reserve for that and as well as several other things. To put myself back into my spiritual self and with alignment with my mind also.

Several parts of your thread had a slight similarities to what I have experiencd or same accordance but in our own way. I will go over some more similarities later.

I noticed your signature, if my word usage is not clear enough for you. Let me know and I will try to be more clear for you.... Odd thing is everything that I have written here so far is just about the most clear I have written. Besides during debate's and few other ways.