Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 14-07-2021, 01:57 PM
Ascender
The bumblebee learning to fly

Today my neighbor knocked at my door
Scared, there was an insect in her flat
Hey, a bumblebee! A young one
I took it on my hand, it was barely walking
Probably cold in these days, with an unusual weather
I took it to the balcony
Instead of leaving, it wanted to stay on my hand
It had found a warm and cosy place
Go, little bumblebee, go! I left it on the ramp, it fell and stayed on the floor
Okay ... I don't know if you'll make it
And I came back to my business ...

But then, I couldn't help thinking of the poor creature, on the cold balcony floor
I went back to take it, it was still there, it hadn't moved
I took it to my room, put it next to the window
One hour later, no bumblebee anymore, where is it?
I found it on my bed! It was cleaning itself, stretching, doing funny moves!
Aah, there you go, I think you're ready!
I took it again to the balcony
Put it on the ramp, but it landed on its back
And in a quick move, it turned itself around, and dived!
It landed 2 levels below, on a window deck, using its wings as a parachute
Nice jump, little bumblebee! You made it! You jumped!
I saw it moving in a more sheltered place by the window
Probably waiting a bit before jumping on its own, with no one looking

Could you imagine a bumblebee having such an exciting adventure?!
I don't know what's next, the beginning of many others I guess!
All I can say is that I saw all colors of life coming from it
Which is the best "thank you" you could ever ask for
Old 16-07-2021, 05:46 PM
Ascender

Six years ago when my dog was a young puppy, I was outside in the back yard with her one morning so she could run around and go potty. I was sitting on our deck steps. The steps are long, they go the whole length of our deck. The deck is at ground level so there are only 3 steps down to the ground that slopes down towards the back of the yard. On the first step sitting next to me was a small kiddy pool half-filled with water for the puppy to splash in. I was drinking my coffee and enjoying the morning sun and noticed that there was a honey bee stuck in the water. I picked up a leaf that had blown down from the previous night's storm and scooped the bee out and laid it on the deck, not sure it was still alive or not. It started to move and began walking across the step. Unfortunately at that moment, my puppy noticed the bee. She came over and lunged at it. I was able to grab her by the collar so the bee was safe. It took off and flew away. I let go of my puppy and she took off running around the yard. A minute or so later, the honeybee comes back and flies around my face. I honestly believe she came back to thank me. I laughed and told her she was welcome and she flew off again. That is the first time I have ever been acknowledged by an insect. I was humbled. I still think about that day, even 6 years later.
Old 17-07-2021, 02:28 AM
Master
Woah that was the most amazing bumblebee story I've ever heard in my entire life.

Such profound love I have never witnessed in my entire life.

Well, untill now I guess.
Old 17-07-2021, 07:39 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
I honestly believe she came back to thank me. I laughed and told her she was welcome and she flew off again. That is the first time I have ever been acknowledged by an insect. I was humbled. I still think about that day, even 6 years later.
Very nice story too :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Woah that was the most amazing bumblebee story I've ever heard in my entire life.
ahah! They're not so often in the news, that's true!

I have tons of stories like that actually. Insects, birds, all animals, I see them and they see me, it's just as simple as that! People as well ahah!
For the many stories I can write, a few titles:
The dog showing me how he got there ('his' car)
The dog thinking I'm hiding behind my sunglasses
The cats protecting and honoring me
The encounter - the most unbelievable insect landed in my flat
The dragonfly posing for my image gallery
The wasp who did my nails
The magpie waking me up when I'm late

That magpie was so great, we stayed in touch (or 'in sight') for more than a year!
Anyways ... it's just life!
Old 17-07-2021, 11:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Anyways ... it's just life!
Whenever I feel genuine love/appreciation for anything, the manifestation occurs rapidly. It was unsettling when today the bumble bee you described in your story occured in my life literally as you had described it.

I don't understand this law of attraction and how it works and why it works.
However, after it manifested, the clumsiness of the bumblebee unsettled me.

I'm actually afraid of feeling any positive emotion for anything, because I don't want it to manifest, and then have to deal with the whole manifestation and realising that I created that, I feel like I am eternally alone, as all is one and one is all. And all of existence is just an illusion created by me. but obviously if that were true I would like it when I say it and it would instantly be realised by me.

Law of Attraction is weird.As on the other hand I always wanna feel happy and good feeling positive emotion. Not because I read something nice that seemingly inspired me. I would like it if I could control my own vibrational relativity to my source more. And just choose to feel happy and joy and love. Unconditionally. And just at the very least manifest this alignment with Source.

Can you help me with that? You seem like you know a thing or two about energy and alignment, gaging from the picture in your avatar. What would you perscribe for someone who seeks to just be happy without needing the conditions to change?
Old 17-07-2021, 01:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Whenever I feel genuine love/appreciation for anything, the manifestation occurs rapidly. It was unsettling when today the bumble bee you described in your story occured in my life literally as you had described it.
Ahahah, excellent! That happened to me recently also, I read a post and the same sort of thing happened!

Quote:
I don't understand this law of attraction and how it works and why it works.
Me neither actually. Well, I understand some of it but not all, far from it.

Quote:
the clumsiness of the bumblebee unsettled me.
Take good care of it.

Quote:
What would you perscribe for someone who seeks to just be happy without needing the conditions to change?
My answer would be ...

Quote:
I'm actually afraid of feeling any positive emotion for anything, because I don't want it to manifest, and then have to deal with the whole manifestation and realising that I created that, I feel like I am eternally alone, as all is one and one is all. And all of existence is just an illusion created by me. but obviously if that were true I would like it when I say it and it would instantly be realised by me.

Don't be afraid :) You vibrate strongly and it makes things manifest. The more you are afraid of yourself manifesting, the more likely you will manifest.

Before (!) reading your post, this morning I was having a mental chatter about the "domestication of our fears".
This is interesting, in language terms, to see that we domesticate animals, and our fears (in French as well). And to me, we only domesticate our fears, then animals react accordingly.

How did I domesticate my fears? By crashing into life I think.
Don't seek comfort.
Make every day one step further, push your own boundaries, and then, once you'll realize (physically, you need to live those situations) that fear and danger are completely unrelated in most cases, you'll deal better at it.
But you need to live many situations, I don't think it's related to understanding logically.

If you wish this to happen (situations where you are in little danger but not accustomed to it), just ask for them (not specifically), they will come to you. Go walking in nature, it will help.

And then my second advice would be to meditate. I don't think it will affect your fears, but you may develop more gentle reactions to situations.

Last thing that comes to mind is: eat spices, chili! Some people have a strong connection with the food they eat and what happens in their life, so it's worth making a try.

Ah, another thing: you may have a false belief that every thought (and fear especially) manifest in your reality, that increases your vibration.

Mmmmmh. That's all I can think of!

Re-reading myself, if you follow the path I'm describing, you will probably re-wire yourself to trust your intuitions and not your emotions. That's maybe the key.
Living many situations and not relying on your emotions to tell you "danger / not danger", you will develop a link to something deeper.
Emotions should be kept last. Learn to sense things much before they reach your emotions.
Old 18-07-2021, 02:34 PM
Guide

Bumblebees are so cute and fluffy..