Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 22-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Administrator
A prayer for a young man

Would you all please send a prayer for a Brave young man. his name is Layton up until 2014 everything was going ok with him.
Then he was diagnosed with a disease that would claim his life, he was classed as Terminal then. Layton passed yesterday on his 15th birthday.
he loved super heros and many people wanted to attend his funeral. but because of the restrictions they can not go especially those dressed in super hero costumes.
Rest in peace Layton

Namaste
Old 22-01-2021, 04:02 PM
Ok.
So sorry.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-01-2021, 04:08 PM
Elfin

...Payers said for Layton, and for all his family, friends, Loved ones.... So brave, and such a sad story..... Go now Layton, and conquer the universe.....
Old 22-01-2021, 09:56 PM
Administrator
Layton had mitochondrial Disease, it was not a disease that i had heard of
it affects every part of the body.
He used to get out in his wheelchair. he was always smiling.

Namaste
Old 23-01-2021, 05:12 AM
Master
Rest In Peace Layton, you are finally free of this earth bound body!

Prayers for family and friends to help them release their sorrow and be at peace.

Love in light to spread where it is needed.

Native,
I hope you do not mind my holding space for you in love and light to remind you to fill your cup as you help so many. You have lost so many who are near and dear. I extend a hand for you to hold when you might need it.

Namaste

Last edited by Anala : 23-01-2021 at 02:55 PM.
Old 23-01-2021, 11:26 AM
Administrator
Thank you much appreciated

Namaste
Old 23-01-2021, 05:11 PM
janielee

Blessings to all.

Namaste.
Old 24-01-2021, 08:28 AM
Master
He no longer is imprisoned in his body and is free from pain and suffering. Have strength and hold his love in your heart and his memories imprinted on your soul. Bless all.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.