Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 25-08-2020, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Hmmm...
Lots of different ways to group patterns to make 10 (22..maybe more)
Various symmetries with the quadrants with flips and translations.

What else?

But you didn't answer my question.
You talked about numerology regarding 9/11.
Other than the coincident 911 emrg number.
Is there some other theory with numerology and that event?
You did pretty good with the magic squares......

In my version of numerology, the best day to launch an attack would be on 9/11.

When it comes to numerology in the Hebrew scriptures, I would say 7 stands out the most.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Master
nuberss seam 2 pott up evry wear lk me on my fon 1212
no not 666
but 1111
sum tims nubrs try 2 tell us thnggs hisrtyy in lif so we do no rept mistask thy did or do rht thng lk thy did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-08-2020, 11:15 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

When it comes to numerology in the Hebrew scriptures, I would say 7 stands out the most.
Well, I don't know much about biblical numerology, but I do find other kinds of numerology rather fascinating. Actually, I think numbers are pretty much behind the scene running the show in all things physical.

This is pretty cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovJc...ature=emb_logo
Old 04-09-2021, 03:31 AM
The Anointed

Abraham lived to 175 (5 X 5 X 7) Isaac lived to 180 (6 X 6 X 5) Jacob lived to 147 (7 X 7 X 3) An analysis of these ages shows that each lifespan involves a perfect square (5, 6, then 7 in a numeric series), the third factor also forms a series (7, 5, 3) and in each case the sum of the factors is 17.
5+5+7=17
6+6+5=17
7+7+3=17

3 is the number for God, 6 is the number for man. The number of the Beast is not six hundred and sixty six, but 6 three times; 6.6.6.

The number of the righteous who will rule the great Sabbath of one thousand years is 144,000.

144,000 divided by 6 three times. 144,000 by 6 = 24,000, by 6 = 4,000 by 6 = 666. 666666666666666666666 add infinity. The God man.

We shall not all fall asleep in death, but at the sound of the last trumpet, after the thousand years has ended, when Satan and his hoards surround the city of God's people and heavenly fire descends and incinerates all physical life forms on this earth, We shall be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, from bodies of corruptible Matter into glorious bodies of brilliant and blinding incorruptible Light.

Good News Bible, Catholic Study Edition: Zephaniah 1: 2-3; The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left." I, the LORD, have spoken.

Verse 18: On the day when the LORD shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end — a sudden end — to everyone who lives on earth.

Everyone who lives on earth, being the operative words,
Old 04-09-2021, 02:35 PM
Master

Quote:

The international date line is a constant. Taking the 9/11 as a basis for whatever reckoning is more or less egoistical. In most parts of the world this 9/ll/2001 is represented by 11/9/2001. I can't be exact but in some part of the world eastern to NY it was already the 10/11. As there have been far worse calamities than '9/11'in all parts of the world attributing some sort of magic to numbers (because it happened in NY'?) is really make-believe. Where is the centre of the world? What often appears to be true, is at the most, a trick of the brain or imagination. Like these people who attribute say 11.11 to being some sort of synchronocity. We all notice that which has a meaning to us as being part of 'our world'. We need to get away from all these almost supernatural beliefs that numbers form a sort of magic background.
Clearly the universe is made of numbers and indeed numbers which form themselves into patterns and these patterns happily repeat themselves when evolution notices that they (in these patterns) bring certain advantages.

Take music; 7 notes = one octave, and higher and lower octaves all using basically the same notes create a symphony. The difference lies in the vibrations and the vibrations have to be spot on - otherwise we all complain about the music being out-of-key although we may be musical dunces.
Admittely there are those odd circumstancs which are difficult to explain, for instance space has a temperature of 273 kelvin. The moon's sidereal month is 27.3 days - the same as a human pregnancy, so somehow we have managed to combine the length of pregnancy with the moon - someone will have to explain how this happened!

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 05-09-2021, 12:28 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
The international date line is a constant. Taking the 9/11 as a basis for whatever reckoning is more or less egoistical. In most parts of the world this 9/ll/2001 is represented by 11/9/2001. I can't be exact but in some part of the world eastern to NY it was already the 10/11. As there have been far worse calamities than '9/11'in all parts of the world attributing some sort of magic to numbers (because it happened in NY'?) is really make-believe. Where is the centre of the world? What often appears to be true, is at the most, a trick of the brain or imagination. Like these people who attribute say 11.11 to being some sort of synchronocity. We all notice that which has a meaning to us as being part of 'our world'. We need to get away from all these almost supernatural beliefs that numbers form a sort of magic background.
Clearly the universe is made of numbers and indeed numbers which form themselves into patterns and these patterns happily repeat themselves when evolution notices that they (in these patterns) bring certain advantages.

Take music; 7 notes = one octave, and higher and lower octaves all using basically the same notes create a symphony. The difference lies in the vibrations and the vibrations have to be spot on - otherwise we all complain about the music being out-of-key although we may be musical dunces.
Admittely there are those odd circumstancs which are difficult to explain, for instance space has a temperature of 273 kelvin. The moon's sidereal month is 27.3 days - the same as a human pregnancy, so somehow we have managed to combine the length of pregnancy with the moon - someone will have to explain how this happened!

There are three types of rocks, Igneous Rocks, Metamorphic Rocks, and Sedimentary Rocks.

Without going into the scientific jargon about the electromagnetic spectrum that is visible to the human eye, there are seven colours in the light spectrum, three primary colours, Red, Yellow, blue, the other four colours of the spectrum are merely over laps of the original three, Red an Yellow = Orange, blue and yellow = green, Blue and red = Purple =Violet - Indigo etc, in fact there are actually 12 colours that concern us, the three primary colours Red Blue and Yellow, the three secondary colours, Orange, Green and purple, and last of all, the six tertiary colours, which are created by mixing a primary and a secondary colour.

I have no intentions of entering into a debate about the electromagnetic spectrum that is visible to the human eye, I simply wanted to point out the three important biblical numbers which are found in Light, 3, 7, and 12.
Old 19-09-2021, 02:42 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Do you see any patterns in the numbers below?

1 2 3 4
4 3 2 1
2 1 4 3
3 4 1 2

16. 3. 2. 13
5. 10. 11. 8
9. 6. 7. 12
4. 15. 14. 1

(34)

The search for the Philosopher’s stone was driven, not by the desire to gain great wealth by turning base metals into gold, but the desire to gain eternal life.

The “Philosopher’s Stone,” the concealed stone of ‘Many Colours,” “The Mystic Seed” of transcendental life, which should invade, tinge, and wholly transmute the imperfect self into spiritual gold.”

Is it possible do you suppose, to form a molecule from atoms of matter and atoms of anti-matter, which can be held in equilibrium, a state in which they cannot annihilate each other? Such a body would be able to pass in and out of both dimensions.

To Omar Khayyam, King of the wise, Philosopher and Alchemist.

When we were young I merged with thee the blood of youth still flowing free
The bread, the wine, the poetry, beneath the old forbidden tree.
How sweet the fruit that we have shared, across the gulf of time we dared
To stand before each other bared and free of guilt, embraced and paired.

Our love beyond earth’s great desire, a love that burns more fierce than fire
I lay me down on broken briar, your son upon the funeral pyre.
Like rings of onions you have peeled the mysteries that the atom sealed
God’s heavenly tablets once concealed, to me, through you, the Lord revealed.

May he in me, with love’s desires, wash your body ere it dies
With fragrance sweet that ne’er expires to snare the righteous passer-byes
The spark of life leaps ever higher, spiraling up from fire to fire
To he, with who we did conspire to grasp the scheme of things entire.

The crystal there beside your seat, the written formula incomplete
My brothers now lay at your feet their offerings that you might eat.
Awake my Lord, for now’s the time to offer to the world your wine
Reveal on every written line, your secrets through these words of mine.
May you, when for your morning sup of heavenly vintage from the soil look up
Through wine that drips down, drop by drop, know He, who holds the inverted cup. .... The Anointed.
Old 19-09-2021, 03:23 AM
The Anointed

Continued from post #17.

Of all the poets throughout all time, Robert Service to who I bow the knee, placed Omar Khayyam above all others. Omar with his wine and rose and nightingale, voiced Roberts own pet philosophy of wine and song.

Myself, when young, before being introduced to the word of Robert Service, experienced the most exhilarating sensation on first reading the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam. It was as though there was an awakening within me, a whirling Dervish dancing within, as I read.

Ah! With the grape my fading life provide__
And wash my body whence the life has died
And lay me, shrouded in the living leaf
By some not unfrequented garden-side
That ev’n my buried ashes such a snare
Of vintage shall fling up into the air
As not a true believer passing by
But shall be overtaken unaware……Omar Khayyam.

DOWN TO HIS GARDEN:

Through swirling waters deep and fast, toward the birth of day,
Through fleeting shadows of the past my spirit fled away
Ever inward I was borne upon the streams of time
Receding back toward the dawn, in the hope somewhere I’d find
Somewhere in my distant past my old friend's hallowed grave
And there I stopped and sat at last, beneath the perfumed shade
Where we talked of this and talked of that and shared our time spanned love
And I drank with him the living wine, ‘neath the waning moon above.
There we listened to the nightingale as she sang her age old song
Of summers bright and winters pale, of Sultans long since gone.
And we watered with our tears of love, the blossoms o’er his grave
Then onward through the mists above, rose another who was saved.
One more has been awoken, one more now lives again
One more has joined the gathering; one more came through the flame,
One more now joins our singing as we hurtle back through time
To introduce “Who We Will Be,” to he from who we came.
Now death, where is your victory, now death, where is your sting,
Rejoice you sons of glory, to “Who You Were,” and “Will be,” sing….. The Anointed.

Who would dare to descend to the garden of Omar and bring him up?

In the introduction to Fitzgerald’s translation of Omar’s work. It is written that Omar Khayyam died in the year of 1123 AD, and yet in the Glossary of the self-same book, it is said that he died in 1132 AD. According to the Encyclopaedia Britannica, there is some debate as to whether he died in the year 1123, or 1132. It seems strange that the controversy should be between these two date, because from, (The Perfect Way, P. 247) we read, “As the number of the lunar months, ‘thirteen,’ is the number of the woman and denotes the soul and her reflection of God---The solar number ‘Twelve,’ being that of the spirit.

The two numbers in combination form the perfect year of that duel humanity, which above, is made in the image of God—the true “Christian Year,” wherein the two—the inner and outer, Spirit and Matter—are as one. Thirteen then represents that full union of man with God wherein Christ becomes Christ.

Thirteen, represents the physical person, who reflects perfectly the spiritual being within, (The Father and the Son are one) and is represented as the solar number 12 in combination within the thirteen, as shown here, (1123).

But the true “Christian year” should be where the physical being is translated to a spiritual being, which would be represented by the number combination (1132), the physical number 13, within the spiritual number 12, God's old tabernacle, (The Body of Mankind) stored within the inner most sanctuary of the glorious Temple, (The Son of Man). A good translation, loses none of the essence of the original from which it is translated.

So, when did the Great King of the Wise, Omar Khayyam die?