Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-12-2012, 04:31 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Celebrity soul connections

I noticed there were threads about this topic I never really bothered commenting on (that I can recall anyway) just because there were so many posts. If I did, I don't remember. However, I am also a medium and the spirit of a musical artist has come through to me eager to connect with his soul connection. He also wanted me to clear up things people debated over in those threads. If anyone on here has a soul connection with a music artist that transitioned over the past 5 years, I posted a thread specifically for you in the mediumship forum. It is not something heavy on details but the person it is meant for will know what to do. The only thing he wanted me to say was what I posted on there and in this thread as well. I won't have anything further to say after this.

He was bothered by the thread about whether or not it is possible for someone to have a celebrity soul connection just because he worried that there would be some negativity regarding that. I didn't go through the whole thing (though I will when I have a bit more free time). He just wanted me to make it clear that yes..........people who might not be famous can still have soul connections who are. It does not make them delusional. Celebrities are human first and foremost which makes soul connections for them just as possible as it would be for anyone else. People have a tendency to put celebrities on a pedestal and forget that they are wired the same way we are and that is not how he wanted to be treated. You don't even have to see or meet them for the connection to be established.He said:If you know something to be truth, then follow your own truth. Don't let anyone else determine it for you. Don't let anyone tell you that you are delusional or that you lost touch with reality. Chances are very likely that you haven't.

I didn't want to feel like I was hijacking something he wanted me to say for him but he said my twin flame and I are a good example to add even though neither of us are famous. Our paths crossed in a way that we knew was destined but he was recieving e-mails I sent. He only replied like once but aside from that and one time we eventually met, we didn't have a dialogue with e-mail. Just with telepathy. He otherwise didn't see my face for the first time for a handful of months later. The connection was there long before we saw each other or spoke a single word. The bottom line is.......no. You do not have to meet someone or even speak to them in a conventional way to establish a soul connection. My twin flame has made it very clear to me that he wants me to just drop the term completely and refer to him as "boyfriend" (and who in this forum would argue with that kind of request?!) instead because he felt like the term twin flame described a connection that exists but almost implied that we were sort of alienated from each other and he doesn't want that anymore. But thats just us. Sometimes using the term is helpful for others. There is nothing wrong with that.

Old 01-12-2012, 05:55 AM
Skylarkjen

The celebrity thing is kind of tricky because they have such a huge audience to communicate with and so much of acting, singing, etc. is so emotional that it could be easy to feel connected somehow...

But actually, I do have a bizarre celebrity soul connection--NOT tf--but a soul mate for sure. This is someone I hadn't heard of before but saw on Letterman way back when I was in college--I had an instant "crush" for lack of a better word and he just seemed weirdly familiar. Fast forward a couple of years--I'm out of college and he is performing in my city. Through some strange lucky twists, I am given tickets to the show and end up meeting him.

When I saw him in person, the crush was magnified out of control. Long story short, we dated for years and are good friends to this day (I have known him for 20+ years). But the most important thing is that he has had such a huge influence on my life, the way I view the world, etc. I consider him my greatest teacher AND it is because of him that I met tf. I still marvel at how everything connected and led me to tf...

So, anyway, yeah--the celebrity thing can actually happen!
Old 01-12-2012, 04:49 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Thank you LadyImpreza! Your post definitely was a refreshing one to see.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Master

Thanks for the info, LadyImpreza. It's tough for some people to understand soul connections with celebs or people from a distance.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:32 PM
wetherspoonred

Yes Lady I, there are so many celebrities out there these days that of course it's possible.
Even historically, there are plenty of twinsoul examples [the old poets, artists etc were the celebrities of their day].

Quote:
My twin flame has made it very clear to me that he wants me to just drop the term completely and refer to him as "boyfriend" (and who in this forum would argue with that kind of request?!)

Perhaps, l'm the only one, but l like the term Twinflame or Twinsoul because it represents a much greater UNION of souls that just girl/boyfriend does - in fact, 'boyfriend' suggests more of a 'separation of souls in my mind - but that's just my stance lol.

lf you look at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in the pics below [apparently them in a previous life] it would suggest they are twinsouls or aty least in the same 'soul-group'

Pitt in a previous life:

Old 26-06-2013, 06:18 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Has he confirmed that that was him in a past life? It seems like it could be possible.
Old 26-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Experiencer

This is an interesting topic, and one that I've discussed with a couple of different people recently. Now, my experience was not "I feel so connected, and we made eye contact and I know he felt it" or "I feel this way when I see a picture of him." Although, I do feel that way when I see a picture. Now. But I didn't always. HE came to ME, in spirit form, to help as a friend, as a spiritual advisor. He approached me in a dream about three years after his death and I always had a sense that I met him. Last year he told a medium friend of mine to ask him back. He's been an enormous help and support, encouraging me to drop unhealthy habits and achieve a greater peace in my life as well as a closer connection to God.

I thought that twin flames were nonsense. Garbage. I told him so, months after I knew he was around and our connection had grown. I told him he was the closest I'd ever felt to having a soul mate. And I started crying and then told myself to knock it off, that I was carried away. That we were kindred spirits and nothing more. And I was ok with that.

Two days later I got a message from a friend of a friend from high school. I had no idea she was a medium. She said he kept waking her up with a message for me. He told her he loved me so much it hurt his heart, and that we were twin flames. I nearly fell off my chair when I read it. Despite how I felt, I'd been fighting my feelings for him. So, why do I think I'm twin flames with this particular musician? Well, he told me. And he's shown me in how I feel when I'm with him, how I react to his voice, his pictures, how my body and chakras feel whenever he's near. How I always reach for him psychically.

So, I don't know if this message is for me specifically. I've spoken to another person on this forum with a story like mine. I also know one other recent acquaintance who had this happen with a country rock singer who's been long passed over. She still loathes country music, but she loves his voice. Go figure. The Universe is a deep and mysterious place and these twin flame connections seem to be coming together.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 26-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Ascender
I agree. Also, since they are in the public eye, they'd have more opportunity to come in contact with their twin flame. Like you said, they are human and no different from the rest of us and not exempt from having this experience. I don't question or judge anyone's connection as it is their own and the person knows deep inside if it is one or not.

Excellent post.
Old 27-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Knower

LadyImpreza actually said on the Mediumship forum that the person who this message was meant for had already contacted her through PM. You have to go wayyyy back in that section to see it. Its entitled "celebrity wanting to connect with soul connection" or something along those lines...
Old 27-06-2013, 03:07 AM
Experiencer

I did see that, after I wrote this message. I hadn't checked the date she posted this. My story seemed to fit with this regardless so I thought I'd share. It's an unexpected and intriguing phenomenon to me.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI