Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-09-2020, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Just giving this refreshing piece of Love a bump.

I am giving 2 bumps...................

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-09-2020, 05:28 PM
janielee

A message from SGS

Love, light and liberty to all.

Do not fear the unknown. When your time comes and you invest your soul onward into the heavenly realms, you will be overcome with a love you cannot comprehend. It will come from above and from below. It will seem to come from every direction and from within, but never shall you be without. It will be as if a wave of sublime love and peace washes over you, penetrates and permeates through you.

The barriers of time and space will dissolve. Your human memory will seem but a drop of water next to the ocean of all that has come before you, and all that you are to become. Ancient friends and spiritual family you never knew you had will greet and gather to hear your stories. They will applaud your successes and achievements, and show unreserved understanding of every failure and fall.

Your pains and sorrows will be nurtured and understood. The grand angels of light will descend down upon you and engulf you will healing and revitalizing rays of clarity and comfort. You will return to your humble abode, your cottage. Your spiritual home away from home. Your palace in heaven.

You will walk the halls of wisdom and the libraries of knowledge. You will walk the gardens of the gods and the temples of the masters. You will walk the corridors of history and the stairways of the stars. You will see the tapestry of eternal life and the choir of a thousand angels. You will see your own image as you so choose, and choose that which comes next.

There is nothing to fear upon death, only a life lived in regret.

-SPARROW-
Old 29-09-2020, 06:50 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Your explanation is likewise very enlightening. I relish your style of explaining and hope you will choose to share more. Perhaps about the rituals you mentioned.

I have considered it.
I do not however feel as of yet comfortable, sharing
of rituals I have mentioned, here on a death and afterlife thread.
I do not wish to take away from the topic.
I hope you can understand and hope you will accept my prayers
for you for a strong recovery.
Old 29-09-2020, 08:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

The mistake is thinking that anything needs to change. It does not, in my opinion. Terms and conditions can stay there, as is.
It was not a mistake and I did not suggest there was a need to change, only that it couldn't hurt to make things clear. When no service or sale is offered, no data recorded, there is no need for legal-sounding terms and conditions. Of course they can stay where they are but they're not relevant or necessary.

Quote:
I think Sparrow has spoken on this topic above - if it were so that Amethyst was to get some money from this, that would be entirely appropriate. That she does not means she is using her own funds to keep the website up and running and maintained.
I read what Sparrow thought about the situation but it was never about Amethyst/Samantha making money from her endeavour. I don't think any such thing had been suggested and I laud her generosity if she is meeting the cost of hosting.

Quote:
We should be thanking her, and I personally hope that she does get some returns for this, personally speaking. JL
Indeed she does deserve our thanks as does Bob Ahearne. Both deserve thanks for what they've produced to make things easy for seekers. It's so much better than trying to hunt among the plethora of threads and postings.
My guess is that Samantha didn't create her website for reward or returns. I expect she did it as service to others and did not want or expect reward.
Old 29-09-2020, 09:11 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I expect she did it as service to others and did not want or expect reward.

Agreed, and honorable of her to keep up these expenses in this service. She doesn't need to do that, nor has asked for any recompense, which was really what a certain individual was hinting at.

I guess my perspective is there is no need to change anything; for the higher ideals will always supersede fear, and a misplaced sense of superiority, as evidenced on this very thread

JL
Old 30-09-2020, 05:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Agreed, and honorable of her to keep up these expenses in this service. She doesn't need to do that, nor has asked for any recompense, which was really what a certain individual was hinting at.

quite

Quote:
I guess my perspective is there is no need to change anything; for the higher ideals will always supersede fear, and a misplaced sense of superiority, as evidenced on this very thread

JL

The website still works but I still think the simple changes I mentioned couldn't hurt. We see the position differently but that's fine.
Old 30-09-2020, 08:33 PM
janielee

Thanks, bobjob I would be inclined to sell something now
Old 30-09-2020, 08:34 PM
janielee

Sparrow,

May I ask a question. How do you get over hurt of injustice, of doing that which was right, with integrity and responsibilty, but getting crucified over that.

Thanks,
JL
Old 01-10-2020, 12:12 AM
Legrand

Simply look at what we have done to Bartholomew the apostle.

"One tradition has it that Apostle Bartholomew was executed in Albanopolis in Armenia. According to popular hagiography, the apostle was flayed alive and beheaded."

Even worse than what we have done to Jesus on his cross.

Yet they are shinning up there.
Old 01-10-2020, 01:00 AM
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Simply look at what we have done to Bartholomew the apostle.

"One tradition has it that Apostle Bartholomew was executed in Albanopolis in Armenia. According to popular hagiography, the apostle was flayed alive and beheaded."

Even worse than what we have done to Jesus on his cross.

Yet they are shinning up there.

Going a little bit further, look at what people have done to Jesus after he was removed from the cross...... and as you wrote "Yet they are shinning up there."

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.