Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-10-2020, 01:35 AM
Deactivated Account

How do I know who I am talking to in an astral projection is who they claim they are?

I have astral projected before and contacted different spiritual being. Like angels and such But I believe I can contact other humans in the astral form. My question really is how do you know who you are talking to. I have been being visited by astral beings claiming to be certain people but I highly doubt they are who they say they are? I thought about contact with angels and other beings and I find focusing on a sigil helps direct my connection. I mean some of the contacts have been very loving and warm. Others a bit weird but what ever. Anyone got any thoughts on this?
Old 25-10-2020, 01:50 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
I have astral projected before and contacted different spiritual being. Like angels and such But I believe I can contact other humans in the astral form. My question really is how do you know who you are talking to. I have been being visited by astral beings claiming to be certain people but I highly doubt they are who they say they are? I thought about contact with angels and other beings and I find focusing on a sigil helps direct my connection. I mean some of the contacts have been very loving and warm. Others a bit weird but what ever. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

How do you know you are alive right now? How do you know you are breathing?

There are personal truths, shared truths, and every possibility that exists in-between. It doesn't seem like you know what you are trying to experience. You'll need to discover this first.
Old 25-10-2020, 02:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Well what I believe is I am talking to someone. When this person comes to me astrally I feel like it is very good. My past interactions with this person in real life have been great. I no longer talk to them in real life and really don't want to approach them. With something like this. Especially after our last interaction. So it is confusing to me. I know what I would like. But that is kind of irrelevant at this point.
Old 25-10-2020, 02:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
How do you know you are alive right now? How do you know you are breathing?

There are personal truths, shared truths, and every possibility that exists in-between. It doesn't seem like you know what you are trying to experience. You'll need to discover this first.

I don't know for certain I am alive right now or I am breathing. But I have evidence to suggest those things are true.
Old 25-10-2020, 02:39 AM
Master
Quote:
I have astral projected before and contacted different spiritual being. ... Anyone got any thoughts on this?
There are many fakers, posers, and beings that are not who they claim to be (both physical and non-physical).

You have to vet them the same way you would a physical person in this world. Either you find some one you trust and get them to vouch for the new person or you build up trust over time with repeated encounters. The basic idea is to see if their claims are backed by action. Words by themselves have little weight. Do they have your best interests in mind or not?

As you seem interested in people in astral form, you can arrange a physical world contact (on forum or Email) and proceed in a more familiar fashion. Of course don't give out your phone number or physical location right away.

In my experience, at least half the non physical beings in this world are not who they claim.
They will also want to know if you are who you claim to be. If not be extra cautious.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:24 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
I don't know for certain I am alive right now or I am breathing. But I have evidence to suggest those things are true.

To determine a direction we need a starting origin. If you are trying to go from point A to point B, you need a understanding of what point A is. If you don't know for certain that you are alive right now, then what truth do you believe in? That becomes our starting point. For most, it is social truths, that they are alive right now and that they are breathing.

Perhaps you are more deeper - lets go down further. Let's ask why are you asking the question in the first place. We no longer care about what things are real, so why does it matter who you are talking to on the astral plane? You obviously have a goal here, or you wouldn't be taking the time to go through the experience, even if that goal is nothing more than to see what the experience is in the first place. When you understand whatever this is, you can determine what you should and shouldn't be doing in order to reach that destination. Why do I care who you are Mr. Spirit? Why am I wasting my time listening to you? Focus on the why and what serves you to reach that conclusion.

When you have found some truths to believe in, then go back to the what.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
There are many fakers, posers, and beings that are not who they claim to be (both physical and non-physical).

You have to vet them the same way you would a physical person in this world. Either you find some one you trust and get them to vouch for the new person or you build up trust over time with repeated encounters. The basic idea is to see if their claims are backed by action. Words by themselves have little weight. Do they have your best interests in mind or not?

As you seem interested in people in astral form, you can arrange a physical world contact (on forum or Email) and proceed in a more familiar fashion. Of course don't give out your phone number or physical location right away.

In my experience, at least half the non physical beings in this world are not who they claim.
They will also want to know if you are who you claim to be. If not be extra cautious.

As these astral communications seem warm and loving with said person all be it with some interesting situations for lack of a better word. I don't think there real life actions resemble the astral version at all. So it kinda makes me question if it is even that person? Regardless I am rather new to astral interactions with people. So just trying to figure out how everything works. Now there are other astral people that I have been in contact with as well and they all seem to be putting me in weird hypothetical situations. Not sure why but to me the astral world sort of seems like a fantasy world. While the energies feel real and interactions feel real. My real life is far from anything like it. IDK I am just trying to make sense of it all. It's like a learning process I guess.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
To determine a direction we need a starting origin. If you are trying to go from point A to point B, you need a understanding of what point A is. If you don't know for certain that you are alive right now, then what truth do you believe in? That becomes our starting point. For most, it is social truths, that they are alive right now and that they are breathing.

Perhaps you are more deeper - lets go down further. Let's ask why are you asking the question in the first place. We no longer care about what things are real, so why does it matter who you are talking to on the astral plane? You obviously have a goal here, or you wouldn't be taking the time to go through the experience, even if that goal is nothing more than to see what the experience is in the first place. When you understand whatever this is, you can determine what you should and shouldn't be doing in order to reach that destination. Why do I care who you are Mr. Spirit? Why am I wasting my time listening to you? Focus on the why and what serves you to reach that conclusion.

To be honest right now it is all sort of a learning experience for me. So what is happening astrally is a somewhat strange relationship with an astral person. Astrally the experience is interesting. In many ways healing. In many ways testing my belief systems. But I guess my goal would be to have real life communications with said person. Maybe a friendship or even a relationship. But like I was saying before the persons real life actions don't resemble the astral version at all. So I am not sure that that is the person or entity I am talking to. So I guess that is why I want to know if who I am talking to is who they say they are.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

To be honest right now it is all sort of a learning experience for me. So what is happening astrally is a somewhat strange relationship with an astral person. Astrally the experience is interesting. In many ways healing. In many ways testing my belief systems. But I guess my goal would be to have real life communications with said person. Maybe a friendship or even a relationship. But like I was saying before the persons real life actions don't resemble the astral version at all. So I am not sure that that is the person or entity I am talking to. So I guess that is why I want to know if who I am talking to is who they say they are.
Old 25-10-2020, 06:54 AM
Master
Quote:
I think it happens to almost everyone.Foul beings claim to be angels,dead relatives etc.For some people a smile,or a kind word from a being are enough to convince them they're the real deal.
I don't know.Maybe it's the same as in the physical world.(*******s sprout everywhere).