Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

View Poll Results: Removing karma or keeping it?
Keeping it 1 12.50%
Remove it 2 25.00%
Other 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-08-2020, 11:14 AM
Master

Rather removing karma or growing from it?

Hii,

If you had the choice, would you remove the karma in your life or would you get through it and learn from it? What is your thought about this? Why would you choose so?

I doubt. I’ve grown a lot, so I would not mind resting a bit. However growing even more, and learning and getting more advanced, that’s really good too. Sometimes we need these upgrades.

Kindness,

Realizefun
Old 15-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Guide
I would remove it. I don't need punishment to learn lessons. Telling about my faults would be enough. I would correct myself without being punished.
Old 15-08-2020, 09:21 PM
Master

I don't think it is up to you to 'remove your karma', or not. If you mean that you know that you did something you shouldn't have, and ponder if you should do it again or not, ... there's no doubt: our deeds always catch up with us.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Knower

Once that energy is put forth in the Universe
(from the initial idea, thought, spoken word, or action/s)
it is done and to be recorded as such.
There is no escaping, rewiring, diffusing, justifying, or
avoiding the effects of what was caused. Doesn't matter
how many people are involved, who gave the orders, who followed through, what religious doctrines were followed, what your opinions / justifications / theories are, how much "protection & safety" you have, etc.

You commit the violation (s), the energy is emitted, recorded, and finished.You are bound to the same intelligence, cosmic laws, creation that all are. The same intelligence responsible for your breath is the same that keeps a balance & governs your level of consciousness, awareness, intent, thought, speech, and action in this realm. Nature, the Gods, spirit, will act accordingly to what you put forth.

As far as growth, I would hope people valued growth and maturation enough to be willing to learn from their mistakes and expand upon their understanding of life and themselves.
Old 16-08-2020, 12:15 AM
Master

I wouldn't touch it. Because trying to directly change karma balances is just another way to attract accumulation of karma... better to let it just play itself out.
Old 16-08-2020, 08:44 AM
Master

Very fascinating all...

I myself have difficulties with energies that I associate with karma. But could be just energies. I don’t think they are mine in the sense that I did so much bad, rather that they are attached to me somehow.

Kindness
Old 22-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Experiencer

The lessons of our individual karma, in my experience, can be "cleared" and still one will learn the lessons, but learn them in joy and freedom, rather than through pain, sorrow, anger, limitation or frustration.
Old 23-08-2020, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
If you had the choice, would you remove the karma in your life or would you get through it and learn from it? What is your thought about this? Why would you choose so?

I don't know of any other way of removing karma than learning from it and making better choices.

Karma, being simply the law of cause and effect, requires that we complete any negative cycles to progress in our development.

Old 23-08-2020, 02:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I don't know of any other way of removing karma than learning from it and making better choices.

Karma, being simply the law of cause and effect, requires that we complete any negative cycles to progress in our development.

Good afternoon Xan

I see it as not removing, but you know there thin ice, to jump or not
Old 23-08-2020, 12:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueElephant
The lessons of our individual karma, in my experience, can be "cleared" and still one will learn the lessons, but learn them in joy and freedom, rather than through pain, sorrow, anger, limitation or frustration.

Very fascinating...