Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 23-05-2016, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Unfortunately, both kids are not so much into the spiritual realm nowadays. My daughter will mention her fairy friends and her spirit twin every once in awhile. They used to tell me about them everyday when they were younger.

Enjoy your son Moon Glow! Since he has your genes, he's going to tell you lots of fun and exciting moments with spirit!

I have a feeling he will... I am already making sure to be careful though that I don't "plant seeds" in his head and that his experience are 100% his own.

Don't get me wrong, this kid will hear PLENTY of fairy tales, he already has an impressive collection.

Already though he has pointed out strange shadows on the wall to me... and he is an amazing little judge of character... when we come into contact with someone that he doesn't trust, he makes it well known, and so far he has been pretty accurate :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 24-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm very lucky to have seen a lot of things throughout my life I cannot explain...

A group of Wispy fairy/dragonfly beings once appeared right in front of me, couldn't believe what I was seeing. Magical it was.

Also a gnome type being with a pointy hat, they like to hide I think! In my minds eye I have seen a similar character in a stone circle holding some type of staff.

Fascinating!
Old 24-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Master
Hey Moon Glow,

When I was taking my dog for a walk, there is a stream we follow through the woods that leads to an opening where there is a pond. When I was walking up to the pond for the first time, I felt magic in the air, I felt like I was walking into the 'fairies lair', when I came to the opening, my eyes were drawn to the left side of me to some bushes, and I saw these small white fluffy things flying directly into this bush. I wondered if it was just fluff in the wind, but the way it flew horizontally and directly into the bush made me think otherwise

So I hope I witnessed this as it all felt very magical and seemed like it happened to me

Rose.
Old 24-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I have a feeling he will... I am already making sure to be careful though that I don't "plant seeds" in his head and that his experience are 100% his own.

Don't get me wrong, this kid will hear PLENTY of fairy tales, he already has an impressive collection.

Already though he has pointed out strange shadows on the wall to me... and he is an amazing little judge of character... when we come into contact with someone that he doesn't trust, he makes it well known, and so far he has been pretty accurate :)

Your son is in very good hands!

That's the way my daughter was before she could speak, she would scream when she sees shadows or spirits or cover her eyes. Then she called them monsters until she was old enough to understand what they were. Thank goodness for her spirit guardian who kept her calm. Kids and babies can naturally good judge of character. They can sense people's moods and intentions. Some grow out of it but I doubt if yours will. By the way, I didn't believe in my kids' invisible friends (guardian spirits) until I saw them with my own eyes or experienced them knocking over objects etc.

My daughter used to say that the fairies rode on dragonflies and butterflies for fun but the butterflies are not reliable due to their zigzagging nature, LOL.
Old 24-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Master
Last night I had the most amazing experience. I was dreaming about something that I forgot and when I came out of that dream I saw a veil opening and I saw myself going to the cupboard where I put my dream journal and when I looked I saw fairies on the cupboard resting there like butterflies and almost like chilling. There were others on the floor covering the space between my bed and my cupboard. There were more than 20 fairies all together. They looked pink with transparent wings. What a beautiful sight it was!
Old 09-06-2016, 10:16 AM
Guide

I had never really thought about fairies until I had a reading from a medium a few months ago and she told me that I had many fairies around me and that when she was doing my reading they were all chattering at once. What got my attention was that she said one told her that they loved my lighter hair and wasn't sure what that was supposed to mean. I have red/light brown hair but always dye it super dark brown. Since then I have been more curious about fairies and now include them in my prayers, especially when praying for animals. I have also started noticing that little things I misplace and can't seem to find due to my own carelessness sometimes show up in cupboards or safe places where there was nothing before. Hmm.. I have never seen a fairy though.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Deactivated Account
I once took a photo in a scared place and what looked like a face in a tree trunk appeared. I'm still not totally sure but it i was pretty convinced at the time.
Old 16-06-2016, 12:12 PM
Master
Last night around 23h50 I woke up and went to the kitchen looking for something to drink because I was thirsty. On my way back I saw a fairy the size of a big butterfly flying gently from the bathroom door into the wall of my bedroom right in front of my eyes. It was so gentle like an angel and it was the colour of white light and it looked small with my physical eyes but a fully fledged being who is an angel with my ethereal eyes.
Old 17-06-2016, 06:34 PM
Suspended
Knower
Well you say elemental beings. That just isn't fairies I hope you know.

As for myself I have seen a spiritual creature. What it was who knows but well it definitely wasn't nice.

It was at a local area that has one heck of a history [both local myths and some daunting documented history] sitting on the remains of an old stone fence that once ringed the manor house. I thought it was a cat actually. Looked like one. Big straggly grey thing. I scared it, or it scared me, can't remember exactly but as I was rounding where the gate once stood this feline thing took a swipe at me before bolting. Actually didn't think it nicked me until I got back to the car and realized yep it got me as I was sporting a scratch that ran three inches down my forearm.

You're probably thinking cat scratch, big deal. Well it would have been that simple if the skin didn't start sloughing off around the scratch within less than 24 hours. I am not just talking like a scab was falling off but the skin around the wound was sloughing off. Better believe I went to the hospital, spent hours going through blood work & tests to get a "we don't know what it is", and my family doctor. Neither the ER doctor nor the GP were overly concerned because despite the wound doing this there was actually no signs of infection. Their advice to do as I had been & apply polysporin cream. The end result is a 1 1/2 inch x 3 inch scar that looks as if it was inflicted by a chemical burn. You can just see the original scratch cutting through it and at the very ends.

And no all elementals / spirits are not nice. There's many, many legends throughout Europe and among aboriginal tribes that say just what may happen if you tick one off. Getting your hair pulled or a fit of giggles is the least of your worries.

I personally encountered something, wouldn't say I ticked it off as more maybe I was too spiritually aware, when camping in the backwoods with friends. A childhood friend of my brother's [and by extension mine] is a chieftain's son. He got us permission to camp out by one of the lakes that the reserve borders.

Not sure what I did to attract this thing's attention but woke the entire camp up screaming in the middle of the night because it felt as if my right hand was literally on fire. It was and it wasn't. The back of my hand was after all sporting a nice perfectly circular "brand" for lack of a better word that went from first knuckles to just above the wrist & from index finger to pinkie. Even dunking it in the lake water wasn't enough to curb the burning sensation for more than a few minutes.

You can't see the hand burn / brand now because that was years ago unless let's say I am washing dishes or swimming as the old scar goes noticeably darker. Or under certain light.

But I'll consider posting a picture of "Mr. Cat's" scratch.
Old 17-06-2016, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlowWorm
Well you say elemental beings. That just isn't fairies I hope you know.

As for myself I have seen a spiritual creature. What it was who knows but well it definitely wasn't nice.

It was at a local area that has one heck of a history [both local myths and some daunting documented history] sitting on the remains of an old stone fence that once ringed the manor house. I thought it was a cat actually. Looked like one. Big straggly grey thing. I scared it, or it scared me, can't remember exactly but as I was rounding where the gate once stood this feline thing took a swipe at me before bolting. Actually didn't think it nicked me until I got back to the car and realized yep it got me as I was sporting a scratch that ran three inches down my forearm.

You're probably thinking cat scratch, big deal. Well it would have been that simple if the skin didn't start sloughing off around the scratch within less than 24 hours. I am not just talking like a scab was falling off but the skin around the wound was sloughing off. Better believe I went to the hospital, spent hours going through blood work & tests to get a "we don't know what it is", and my family doctor. Neither the ER doctor nor the GP were overly concerned because despite the wound doing this there was actually no signs of infection. Their advice to do as I had been & apply polysporin cream. The end result is a 1 1/2 inch x 3 inch scar that looks as if it was inflicted by a chemical burn. You can just see the original scratch cutting through it and at the very ends.

And no all elementals / spirits are not nice. There's many, many legends throughout Europe and among aboriginal tribes that say just what may happen if you tick one off. Getting your hair pulled or a fit of giggles is the least of your worries.

I personally encountered something, wouldn't say I ticked it off as more maybe I was too spiritually aware, when camping in the backwoods with friends. A childhood friend of my brother's [and by extension mine] is a chieftain's son. He got us permission to camp out by one of the lakes that the reserve borders.

Not sure what I did to attract this thing's attention but woke the entire camp up screaming in the middle of the night because it felt as if my right hand was literally on fire. It was and it wasn't. The back of my hand was after all sporting a nice perfectly circular "brand" for lack of a better word that went from first knuckles to just above the wrist & from index finger to pinkie. Even dunking it in the lake water wasn't enough to curb the burning sensation for more than a few minutes.

You can't see the hand burn / brand now because that was years ago unless let's say I am washing dishes or swimming as the old scar goes noticeably darker. Or under certain light.

But I'll consider posting a picture of "Mr. Cat's" scratch.

Wow GlowWorm! That's crazy! I would be very interested to see what Mr. Cat did to you! How interesting, thanks for sharing!

-Lord Rama to Laxman