Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-08-2020, 07:49 PM
Master
My youngest son

I am amazed. My youngest son 12 yrs old, has been seeing synchronicities too.

He asked me, "what's with seeing all the different sequences of numbers I keep seeing?" I put it to him and said, "firstly, it is a sign that you are waking up." Secondly, "your guides are communicating to you".

Ha, I have an apprentice.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 29-08-2020, 09:50 AM
Elfin

Hi.. .I think that's really lovely.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I am amazed. My youngest son 12 yrs old, has been seeing synchronicities too.

He asked me, "what's with seeing all the different sequences of numbers I keep seeing?" I put it to him and said, "firstly, it is a sign that you are waking up." Secondly, "your guides are communicating to you".

Ha, I have an apprentice.
Nice! And wonderful you reacted that way. It's important for kids that there's support when they talk about what they see/hear/feel so they don't begin to feel they've come up with something weird.
Enjoy it!
Old 30-08-2020, 11:06 AM
hazada guess

I've read this thread with interest and the only thing I can say is listen to Heightened-Awareness, He knows what he is talking about.(In my opinion).
Old 30-08-2020, 11:13 AM
Master
I guess time will tell.I observe the pattern for a long time now.Some people denny to see it as it is,even if their lifes are completely destroyed.
I'm afraid that sooner or later,we'll see a thread with a tittle ''i'm hearing voices'' or ''please help me''.Of course this is something i don't want to happen,and i truly want to be proved wrong.

Let's see then.

Also the gentle and nice people,won't be there to offer their help.Everyone wants to play the role of the nice guy,and when things get really tough,they dissappear.
Old 30-08-2020, 11:21 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I guess time will tell.I observe the pattern for a long time now.Some people denny to see it as it is,even if their lifes are completely destroyed.
I'm afraid that sooner or later,we'll see a thread with a tittle ''i'm hearing voices'' or ''please help me''.Of course this is something i don't want to happen,and i truly want to be proved wrong.

Let's see then.
Hi...Time will tell for all of us, because none of us can ever be certain about anything , until we "know"...and none of it... Human Life, spiritual life , is easy at times. It can all be very challenging.. and you know that more than most.
Old 30-08-2020, 12:00 PM
Elfin

Quote:

Let's see then.

Also the gentle and nice people,won't be there to offer their help.Everyone wants to play the role of the nice guy,and when things get really tough,they dissappear.
Well I'm gentle and nice... And you KNOW FULL WELL you can't get rid of me, no matter how hard you try!.... Now do you want this Hug or not? It's just that I've been stood here with my arms outstretched for hours now, and they are starting to ache.... It's a bit like an endurance test !.. However... If you say No, you know what happens.. . I get the white feathers out to throw at you!....And you KNOW how much you hate that !....Take care.
Old 30-08-2020, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Well I'm gentle and nice... And you KNOW FULL WELL you can't get rid of me, no matter how hard you try!.... Now do you want this Hug or not? It's just that I've been stood here with my arms outstretched for hours now, and they are starting to ache.... It's a bit like an endurance test !.. However... If you say No, you know what happens.. . I get the white feathers out to throw at you!....And you KNOW how much you hate that !....Take care.
Of course dear.
I told you that most of the times my mind rejects things on it's own.I can't stop it.I saw your posts,but first i wanted to finish with the OP.
A big hug from me as well.
Old 30-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Of course dear.
I told you that most of the times my mind rejects things on it's own.I can't stop it.I saw your posts,but first i wanted to finish with the OP.
A big hug from me as well.
Oh trust me... I know full well how the mind can accept or reject things.. Our minds are vast... Bigger than the universe I sometimes think, with everything it can hold... Now come here for the hug .... I do have to be a little bit careful that my treasured Archangel Michael won't get jealous.... As you know full well I am his girlfriend LOL..... But every now and again we all need a hug.... So I don't think he will mind ..... Tough if he does .. but sshhhhh.. don't tell him I said that !!!!!!......
Old 01-09-2020, 05:49 AM
Master
Quote:

Let's see then.

Regardless of the fact we may not see eye to eye, I will be here for you brother.

lomax, stop whispering in my ear, you'll make me think I hearing voices.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.