Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-09-2020, 03:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Confused about a twin flame connection

So I am new here and to be honest I never really understood the twin flame concept, I always believed in soul mates yes but twin flames I was skeptical about until I met someone 6 months ago that I feel like he is. I will try to explain the connection with as much detail as possible but so much has gone on the past year.

So this man came into my life by very strange coincidences like there's just no way I ended living at one of his relatives houses with him by an accident. That is a very long story though but in short detail somehow I get the feeling like he was meant to be in my life even if its not in a romantic way.

At first I didn't notice a connection right away because there is a large age difference and I've never been attracted to someone much older. All I know is after he came into my life I feel like my life has changed like somehow I am a different person and its almost like I am going through a spiritual awakening? The problem is he is completely off limits and I've been with my soulmate for 10 years, I love the man I am with but sometimes we argue so much like he drives me so insane that sometimes I feel physically sick from the arguments.

Anyways I'm just very confused by all of this. I will explain some of the details about our connection that made me believe it's a twin flame. We are different but also kind of alike almost like we have the same heart and we both seem to be very empathetic. I can feel his emotions even when he is not next to me and I know it is his emotions because he will tell me something like he was upset last night and on the night I noticed tears were coming down my face and I knew it wasn't me feeling that way. I feel this weird pull towards him and sometimes the energy between us feels too intense that a few months ago when he was talking to me i felt like I had to run away. I've seen light through his eyes one time and also I saw him at a event a week ago and I knew he was staring at me so I looked up and at first I didn't know it was him and he was looking deep into my soul and I somehow recognized him at that moment and it felt like no one was in the room with us and I probably stood there for too long staring because I had no clue what was happening. I looked away really fast after that because I was with my soulmate next to me and didn't want him to notice anything.

I keep seeing 11:11 a lot recently and we have seen a baby deer together that just happened to be sleeping on our front porch which was very strange. I feel unconditional love for him that even if it wasn't romantic between us somehow I would be ok. Also the other night I felt someone hold me and say "its okay" which I am pretty sure it was him. He is in my dreams sometimes and sometimes he talks to me in this weird way like I am his wife like somehow he recognizes me from before. Also sometimes when I am thinking things in my head I feel like he is reading my mind.

Does this sound like a twin flame connection if you're someone that's experienced this type of connection? I know we can't be together but I am just happy to have met him I don't think I would ever forget the connection. Also I should say nothing physical has ever happened between us because like I said he is off limits and I am with someone. He changed my life so much that he probably doesn't even realize it.