Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-06-2017, 12:18 PM
Guide

Man tried to curse me, failed horribly

So I had a series of strange and meaningful dreams again, one of which kind of scared me even though I didn't fall for it.

In my first dream I was standing before a staircase, there two girls sitting in front of me on the first step. One of them was reading my texts to my girlfriend, she was impressed. She said "wow, you're the first guy she ever respected, I can't believe you're like this I would've never expected this of you", she said she was jaleous of her and that she wished she would get a guy like me. Whenever I looked to the left there was another girl who tried to get my attention with her boobs, I think this dream is just about denying girls who aren't my girlfriend I guess.

My second dream was the scarier one, the one with the curse. I remember what happened before this dream and I'm not sure if it's relevant, but I was speaking spanish to some people. One girl told me that nobody ever says buenos días and that people would just ignore it and that I should stop saying it, I told her while hugging her that I don't care what she thinks and that I'll say it if I want to. So this is the part where I'm watching this guy on a live skype feed with one of my best friends, this guy is a famous TV traveller where I'm from and we visit him straight after. He showed us his garden and wanted to tell us a story, he asked us "What is a bag called where you put other bags in?". I told him I didn't know but that I had the strange feeling this has happened before, he told me that yes, that is possible. I got this weird feeling that something was wrong and that he was trying to trick me, but I followed him in his house anyway. He told me that he once made a deal or fell for something that made him wear dresses for the rest of his life, but he was wearing a bathrobe so it didn't make sense. I then decide to run for it, he chased me but stopped when I was out of the door. He screamed at me and his face was completely red, he tried to hand over the curse to me after all, I laughed at him and sprayed him with a water sprayer. He was absolutely furious, when I decided to leave it started to rain heavily. I think he couldn't chase me out of his house because he could only curse me inside of it.

My third dream was about me, a version of me that was just born. I was looking at myself when I was a baby laying in a little basket, I was viewing this from the front like a camera was pointed at me. I could see my baby self playing with my hands or bobbing my head, sometimes my neck would grow very long or my head would just be too big. When I was done however, I looked myself in the eyes and those baby eyes just changed, his pupils grew to maximum size and I remember thinking that I was receiving information from something or somewhere, spirit guides or whatever.

In my fourth dream there was a woman who was madly in love with me and tried to lay on top of me, but I shook her off and started searching for my girlfriend, when I found her she was a lot younger than she is now.

So I think the ones about girls and women are just products of my long distance relationship I guess, trying to stay away from them and stay loyal to her. Does anyone else have an idea what the dreams are about?
Old 25-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Master
whole beings aren't limited to a single form of sexual expression; they might
utilize capabilities 'normally' associated with either gender, at will. much of
your dreams here are speaking about gender identification as if it were a
factor of limitation... but you simply prefer to exhibit one form to another,
and not be defined by that preference. the failed curse thrower is a challenge
you've mastered in past incarnations (it had seemed familiar to you). his
attempts to "get you in the sack" and lock you into a specific form (keep you
in that house) were unsuccessful.
another portion of the dreams was speaking of 'youthification'. when you'd
met your girlfriend she had become much younger, and that third dream
seemed to be describing your investiture of information into a "new you"
with which to life out life. the process may seem to involve you 'sticking
your neck out' (being subject to ridicule?), or being observed as a "fathead"
(too confident?, too intellectual?), but in the end you achieve a successful
transferal.
Old 25-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Suspended
it means your language skills are good already but you don't want them to be shaped for life by women's opinions & are preparing to shake off the old & adopt the new
Old 27-06-2017, 04:22 AM
Knower

Wow, these are so rich, and bizarre... I'm puzzled though, why did I think you were female? Hmm, weird. Maybe you are kind of an androgynous guy?

Ayway, the man in the house, has a theme of "making a deal with the devil" kind of thing. It's a cycle, those who have done it give their life force so that evil entities feed off it, and they themselves have to find weaker/innocent people to exploit so they can feed off them. The dark entities do get furious when they lose their food source. That makes sense that you are only at risk while "in his house" and once you are out of that perimeter, by standing firm in your positive orientation, you are safe from his tricks and deceptions designed to feed off you. That's what I'd get from it.

Do you practice lucid dreaming/astral projection? Is that how you got to be so aware and to remember them so well?
Old 27-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Guide

I'm a guy.
I've practiced lucid dreaming without knowing what it was as a kid and I still do it even though I don't try to change my dreams for the most part. I've just become good at it and it has become easy for me, I use absolutely no technique whatsoever.
Old 28-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
I'm a guy.
I've practiced lucid dreaming without knowing what it was as a kid and I still do it even though I don't try to change my dreams for the most part. I've just become good at it and it has become easy for me, I use absolutely no technique whatsoever.
Of course you're a guy! [and obviously a hetero one as well ]
I'm so sorry, I meant no offense .. maybe a lot of what we discuss here is of a gender-neutral nature.
But thanks for sharing here, I find it very interesting!
Old 28-06-2017, 05:55 PM
Guide

No offense taken hahaha