Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-04-2017, 10:34 AM
Guide

Whirlwind

So I dreamed I was just sitring in the living room, looking through the window, I saw a whirlwind appear above the roof of a house. I made a door appear in the living room that goes directly outside so I could get there faster. I went up to it and felt the air currents keeping me from getting closer somehow. I had faith, so I jumped and let myself getting lifted by the air, shooting upwards into the sky. The air currents levitated me to a camp in the woods, it brought me insidd in some kind of society where someone grabbed my arm to see some kind of tatoo on my wrist, which I don't have in real life. The tatoo didn't resemble anuthing that I know of, it was some kind of symbol.

Does this have anything to fo with attaining higher frequencies? I was shot up in the air so I guess it does.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:37 PM
Knower

The new or separate society is the new 5D Earth, guides are inviting you to be an initiate. Even with a lot of faith, hope belief, and willingness one will have resistance, from all their conditioning by society, from the ego holding one back. Some people say a house in a dream is one's identity or consciousness, or conscious aspects of the self, it represents your current life or activities or jobs or new opportunities that might be presented to you in the near future, because they need to match your conscious identity at the moment.
Do you remember anything else about the tattoo? What kind of shape or symbol? Was it on the left wrist?
Old 08-04-2017, 03:43 PM
Knower

And yes, I believe anyway, that floating/levitation, flying etc all have to do with leaving the physical body, therefore being consciously in the astral realms, in your lightbody, or connected to your higher self. As someone said in another thread, it's kind of a gift to be shown, but could also be the results of your own efforts to attain higher frequencies in your consciousness.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:58 PM
Suspended

it means you belong to God & The Angels
& they are letting you know that.
They do this often to me & tell me
they are taking me to live with them
when I die.