Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-12-2019, 06:05 AM
Deactivated Account

I think I am over-complicating it. Sorry Lol

Sure, Ill do one more hide if you or anyone wants to play! More likely my last one since I go out of town in a couple days, but I just hid it! With my habit in this game, I usually hide the deck next to something

Ill play one if you want to hide a deck! I am not the best at this game but well see what comes through

See ya'll in the morning
Old 19-12-2019, 06:39 AM
Master
Excellent! I've just hidden my Whispering Woods deck somewhere inside the house.

I'll wait and see if anyone else wants to have a go at guessing yours ... if no-one responds I'll have a go.
Old 19-12-2019, 04:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Adorable decks! Had to look them up. I just saw they have Sea Malodies one too. Perfect stocking stuffer for my daughter!

Anyways, let me see what I pull in:

Ten of Spring ( wands) & Four of Winter (swords)

Alright, with active wand energy -- a bit heavy or chaotic and a resting energy with the fourth. I want to say next to or on a Fireplace area? Or a stove. A heat producing item that is currently cold.
Old 19-12-2019, 06:16 PM
Master
Wow Clover ... I'm impressed. You are bang on when you say "a heat producing item that is currently cold." Holy dooley! It isn't in a room next to or on a fireplace area or stove, but it is next to a heat producing item that is currently cold. That is absolutely spot on. The 4 of Swords (sorry, Winter) also very accurately shows in which room they are located in. This is incredibly uncanny ...

You are very, very good!

In another way, the 10 of Wands shows what the cards are next to, and the 4 of Winter, indicates which room. There's also a double meaning with the 4 of Winter, especially when you think of the Rider Waite version. I'd better stop there, otherwise I'll confuse you.

Anyway, bravo! You really have picked up some incredible info!
Old 20-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Wow Clover ... I'm impressed. You are bang on when you say "a heat producing item that is currently cold." Holy dooley! It isn't in a room next to or on a fireplace area or stove, but it is next to a heat producing item that is currently cold. That is absolutely spot on. The 4 of Swords (sorry, Winter) also very accurately shows in which room they are located in. This is incredibly uncanny ...

You are very, very good!

In another way, the 10 of Wands shows what the cards are next to, and the 4 of Winter, indicates which room. There's also a double meaning with the 4 of Winter, especially when you think of the Rider Waite version. I'd better stop there, otherwise I'll confuse you.

Anyway, bravo! You really have picked up some incredible info!

Hi Pandora, sorry I am late to the game!! A little tied up

Hey that's awesome! Oh my gosh, dont work me up... I know Ill screw up! LOL This game gives me so much anxiety.

Let me see, what else I find.. I had to switch to decks because my Fairy deck was falling all over the place. Stella tarot.

The 10 is coming off strong here. There is a bit of a tumultuous energy there, second card is Queen of Pentacles. So wherever/whatever it is benefits you greatly. Almost a sense of renewal. Is it a laundry room? 10 being the loads of laundry? Also, I am also going to guess a Sauna. Those are my two final answers LOL

P.S. My Tarot Deck Is still hidden!

Last edited by Clover : 20-12-2019 at 04:40 PM.
Old 20-12-2019, 07:49 PM
Master
You've pulled some very good cards. Your final guess isn't correct. However ...

What did you specifically ask when you drew the cards? Did you ask which room they were in, or something along the lines of where are they hidden?

The cards you've drawn specifically show where they are hidden, which is in a large rifle safe in my bedroom. My husband was in the Army and he left me a collection of antique military swords, knives, bayonets and rifles. So as you can see, those two cards you drew were spot on.

10 of Spring + 4 of Winter shows the fire in the sticks hidden in the bedroom. I found this really interesting, as you said "heavy and chaotic" and "a heat producing item that is currently cold". Wow, that really blew me away. You were accurately describing the energy of the rifles. And of course, the 4 of Winter shows the figure trying to sleep in his "bed". I also mentioned the Rider Waite 4 of Swords, as this obviously shows a dead knight, metaphorically indicating someone who has been killed in battle. Very pertinent.

Similarly, the 10 of Swords indicate the array of swords, etc, and weapons that cause death. The Queen of Pentacles describes the items that are "valuable" to me and kept in the safe.

Wow.

Very, very good Clover! You are certainly well connected to your cards! Even though you didn't guess the correct room, you did amazingly well drawing the cards and describing them.

I didn't think about it at the time, but hiding the cards in the safe would have made it more difficult, as in a way, the safe is like another room. So I apologise for making it more complicated.

Well done!

I didn't have a go at your hidden deck as I thought someone else may have wanted to play. It seems no-one else is interested though, so I'll have a quick stab shortly.

I realise you're going away soon, so we'll just do a quickie.
Old 20-12-2019, 08:10 PM
Master
I did a quick draw asking in which room you hid your deck.

I drew the 2 of Cups + Ace of Cups. I can't take a photo, as for some reason my stupid iphone won't recognise the photo to be able to download it. Very annoying.

Anyway, quickly off the bat, I'll say in a bedroom. Somewhere there is a lot of love (one of your kid's bedrooms?).

After some plugging and unplugging, the iphone's picked the pictures up:

Old 21-12-2019, 02:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
You've pulled some very good cards. Your final guess isn't correct. However ...

What did you specifically ask when you drew the cards? Did you ask which room they were in, or something along the lines of where are they hidden?

The cards you've drawn specifically show where they are hidden, which is in a large rifle safe in my bedroom. My husband was in the Army and he left me a collection of antique military swords, knives, bayonets and rifles. So as you can see, those two cards you drew were spot on.

10 of Spring + 4 of Winter shows the fire in the sticks hidden in the bedroom. I found this really interesting, as you said "heavy and chaotic" and "a heat producing item that is currently cold". Wow, that really blew me away. You were accurately describing the energy of the rifles. And of course, the 4 of Winter shows the figure trying to sleep in his "bed". I also mentioned the Rider Waite 4 of Swords, as this obviously shows a dead knight, metaphorically indicating someone who has been killed in battle. Very pertinent.

Similarly, the 10 of Swords indicate the array of swords, etc, and weapons that cause death. The Queen of Pentacles describes the items that are "valuable" to me and kept in the safe.

Wow.

Very, very good Clover! You are certainly well connected to your cards! Even though you didn't guess the correct room, you did amazingly well drawing the cards and describing them.

I didn't think about it at the time, but hiding the cards in the safe would have made it more difficult, as in a way, the safe is like another room. So I apologise for making it more complicated.

Well done!

I didn't have a go at your hidden deck as I thought someone else may have wanted to play. It seems no-one else is interested though, so I'll have a quick stab shortly.

I realise you're going away soon, so we'll just do a quickie.

HI Pandora,

Sorry I am late! Its been nuts here in the household. Very cool!! That's awesome your husband left behind some rich historical gems. I Would have never guessed weaponry. I can now see how the original four of swords rider card is symbolic to war man resting.

When I did the reading, I whispered a few times, ' where in Pandora's home are her cards, ( which by the way I just bought this deck for my daughter, thanks! LOL). Gosh, if I trusted my deep instinct, I knew it was your bedroom, that came in strong, and some emotions with that too BUT The tarot images take over my mind to so many different possibilities. So I felt guided to trust more the energy of the cards. I think when it comes to this game, it takes on more the suits energy than it does the actual imagery but in this case it was interesting to see it picked up a lot of the vision. I would have never guessed the actual object tho lol

Thank you for playing!
Old 21-12-2019, 02:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I did a quick draw asking in which room you hid your deck.

I drew the 2 of Cups + Ace of Cups. I can't take a photo, as for some reason my stupid iphone won't recognise the photo to be able to download it. Very annoying.

Anyway, quickly off the bat, I'll say in a bedroom. Somewhere there is a lot of love (one of your kid's bedrooms?).

After some plugging and unplugging, the iphone's picked the pictures up:

Okay. I see nothing in your cards of where I put it LOL, no match on images.... BUT, the sentiment, intention, and energy is 100% spot on. In short, It picked up the energy but not the image

Not in a 'bedroom' is my hint! ;p but I think your going in the right direction

I promise to be here today to finish the game!
Old 21-12-2019, 06:47 PM
Master
Hmmm. Well, in that consideration, maybe it's somewhere where people come together to talk and share views, thoughts, etc. Given the cups energy, there must be a lot of love there. How about a room where you eat meals together? Not sure if you use dining rooms in the US - if so, I'll say the dining room. If not, a living/lounge room.