Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 14-04-2023, 03:35 AM
Knower

Thanks Michael, for your kind hearted efforts in bringing the opportunity to the front of others. Appreciate!
Old 14-04-2023, 08:55 AM
Guide

Blessings Liu Yi
Sharing is caring, passing on what we have awakened into is our responsibility to our fellow brothers and sisters. keeping all within your self is selfish, and
against natural law of nature.

regards michael.
Old 15-04-2023, 04:00 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Blessings Liu Yi
Sharing is caring, passing on what we have awakened into is our responsibility to our fellow brothers and sisters. keeping all within your self is selfish, and
against natural law of nature.

regards michael.

Quite right.
Old 22-04-2023, 10:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Its sounds really good

Hi, Native spirit. Thanks for your comment. I would be glad to help anyone from this forum as there is a need.
Old 17-06-2023, 06:35 AM
Knower

Maybe not much people saw this thread, but I still have to say that the special free offer I specially made here to the member of this forum will become invalid at the end of this month cause there has been an increased need of coaching service recently from people with variety kinds of chronic diseases and there's not much extra time due to the time difference.
Old 18-06-2023, 12:59 AM
Master

Are you advertising?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-06-2023 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Edited
Old 18-06-2023, 04:04 AM
Knower

Thanks for your straight forward words, pixiedust.

That's Exactly why there are still countless persons that suffered from various types of chronic diseases and for YEARS, even Now at the moment.

Doctors appearantly can't help on their chronic diseases, we all know this truth, and this truth is not acceptable to the chronically ill patients cause that will make them lose the hope of life, or we could say that they are just not willing to accept the truth cause there seems no other ways for them after they've tried many alternatives which they believe or wish to be effective but failed.

Now when another effective method that is New to them came up in front of them, they doubt it, even with testimonials. They just don't believe that "Miracles" will happen on them, and they are still looking or waiting for new methods from the same system known as doctors and hospitals which has already failed them a lot of times, waiting for new researches or science developments. Even when they are going to lose their lives, most of them still believe in it and they didn't become aware that they are in the wrong direction leaving themselves sigh about their bad luck or misfortune. Only few percentage of people who changed their beliefs and tried something new from another system, they get healed.

I admit that science is a good thing, but it seems that people have been brainwashed too much by it, so it is called "Miracle" simply because they are cured by a method Not from the system known as doctors and hospitals. If it is the case, "Miracles" happen everyday among the people who practise this technique around us.

We've been advertising in many means and in may places not only in China but also around the world, but we are not going further too much in doing so, just to have people known that there is a method which is able to help them effectively on their chronic diseases. The choice is there, but it's not our call to make it.

We just try our best to do our duty which is to present this method in front of those people who may need it, then our duty is done so that we will not be blamed for not telling.

We always believe in one word: Your own health is in your own hands, not others. So whether people think it is deceptive or not, it's not our business, cause we have limited energy and time, and we are not able to spend them all in persuading others, let it be.
Old 18-06-2023, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Deleted
Have you clicked on His Link ?. You are being offered a 'Free' Course.
Old 18-06-2023, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LYACMT
Maybe not much people saw this thread, but I still have to say that the special free offer I specially made here to the member of this forum will become invalid at the end of this month cause there has been an increased need of coaching service recently from people with variety kinds of chronic diseases and there's not much extra time due to the time difference.
Am I right to presume your working with Chi and moving it around our Meridians ?
Old 19-06-2023, 04:16 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Am I right to presume your working with Chi and moving it around our Meridians ?

Hi Sky,

Yes, you are right. The life energy is also called Chi in China and they move within the Meridians.

Actually, as you may know, there are many types of Chi practises in China, but why I've been working on this particular techinque for more than ten years? Because comparing to other types of practises, it's Really So Effective and So Fast in dealing with most chronic diseases. Many Miracles happened around us in the past ten years and the word "Miracle" were spoken out not from me, but from the mouth of the persons who practised and were benefited, and I'm sort of enjoying seeing their surprising faces.

Why is it so effective and so fast, because this technique aims at the root and fundamental basis of a human being which is to increase the total amount of Life Energy itself and in a fast way which will further strongly enhance the self-healing ability. Other practises, Tai Chi for example, they have some effects in increasing the total amount of life energy, but not that much, they are more like using your current existing level of life energy to cure the disorders, so they may take longer time like years to cure diseases making people think it is useless when they practise Tai Chi for just couple of months, but this one is quite different, like the one of our testimonials from Europe that his 15 years fatigue was gone within only two days.

Actually we have plenty source of mentees introduced by past mentees here in China. The reason why we start to present this technique to the persons in other countires is because one day I visited an English chronic disease forum and saw people with different chronic diseases from different countries communicating with each others about their experiences of illnesses about which medicine is more effective, or complaints on the useless of medicines and doctors, or expressing their hopeless mind trying to find a comfort, etc. and I thought maybe I can do something to help them with this techinque, or at least telling people about this techinque.