Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Knower

Question Prickly sensation

When I hold my hands up in front of my chakras, about 3-4 inches in front of my body (2nd aura layer?), I feel an unpleasant prickly sensation in my fingers (not tingling, but something uncomfortable). This happens for nearly every chakra. Thoughts?
Old 14-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Maybe negative energy or thoughhtforms/entities attached to your emotional body. They're quite common at this layer.

It'll just take inner clearing to clean everything up. We all have them but we can get rid of them when we focus on it.
Old 14-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

its common.
if you ever go to reiki class, they will teach you identify the chakras with your palms the same way u felt them.
just your palms are quite sensetive..
unless you show some more symptoms its normal n no worry
Old 14-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Knower

Thanks for the feedback! It's weird because I had just done a 45 minute chakra clearing guided meditation that very morning. So it's either negative energy and/or maybe I'm becoming more sensitive...hm.
Old 14-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Maybe negative energy or thoughhtforms/entities attached to your emotional body. They're quite common at this layer.

It'll just take inner clearing to clean everything up. We all have them but we can get rid of them when we focus on it.

This ^

Well put Scarlett.
Old 14-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Deactivated Account

you're saying it is always in your fingers- the prickly sensation? (not in the chakras like in your belly) Just my guess but I think what you're talking about is where it enters the physical body, which everything does thru our chakras and down thru layers of energy/subtle bodies. By the time (well, it's not really a matter of time) it gets to our physical bodies and nerves it is different for every individual, just has to do with you and your body, ie, perhaps your nerves were waking up (maybe you have Reynauds-like pattern in your hands). Anyway, it is more about the very specific and minute characteristics of your physical body than it is about a general energy phenomenon.
Old 15-04-2015, 01:57 PM
ministrywr

Don't bull**** . It's no energy doing this. those prickly sensations one is receiving, once it's full blown and made known to you, you will know who or what entity is responsible for the prickling. Once the learners are ready to receive the highest order of lessons, devil ready to manifest, this entity will stab humans everywhere of their body. Hope it does not occur to anyone. Stop dabbling with chakras occults,
Old 17-04-2015, 01:44 PM
Master

It's as ScarlettHayden says, its negative energy you are feeling. Various sorts of negative energy appears in different ways, it can feel thick, sticky or prickly or give off itchy feels.

It can get so prickly its like getting glass shards in ones fingers as one feels it. It can actually hurt.

Many work to clear their chakras and energy bodies daily due to this. Taking a salt and bicarb soda bath can help clear (I go over board with this and put in 250g bicarb to 1kg of cheap Table salt and soak in that). You will notice a big difference in this prickly energy immediately after this. (coffee can be used instead of bicarb but its very messy). Using these things will help draw out the energy and break it down.
Old 17-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Knower

Astral Jane, it's not always there, just when I was scanning my energy field on the upper half of my body. I think it's probably my own negative energy, I have some subconscious stuff that needs to be healed. Thanks for the input sea-dove. I'll definitely try one of those baths. Great idea. ::studiously ignores other post::
Old 24-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Knower
Will asking for protection and light help against this? Is this negative energy dangerous? I honestly feel the fear of evil or lower vibration beings inhibits my growth. I am beyond scared of something attacking me, my family and my home. I want to grow, and have a great spiritual awakening..yet the fear. I can't explain it. Any suggestions?

Thanks, love and light!