Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 24-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Coming2

Mikron that is a great suggestion!! Giving back to the world has always been a direct path back to God for me. Nicole it took me 15 years to see, hear, feel and most importantly accept what I was experiencing. I was like you for sooooo long wishing and wanting some kind of connection. Just wanting to fit somewhere. It took years of meditation, personal growth and being "hyper aware" of everything going on around me before I was open enough to share my life with my Spiritual Team. Be Patient and aware of the little things. It is often in those little things that we find the greatest reward.

Merry Christmas!!
Old 24-12-2010, 07:53 PM
mikron

Thanks and cheers to give back to even this forum sometimes its even more than one might suspect ! That is the true light of the SOUL infused energies ! It is a concept I call spiritual stewardship!

More ideas like this Mikron's Ageless Wisdom sharing!

you can look or anyone inspired can feel free

namaste

mikron
Old 24-12-2010, 10:39 PM
shaya48

Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollew
...anything like you guys have?

I am longing to have some kind of encounter, something that I can say about "yes, there is definately something out there"?

Yes, I have intuition and yes, I have had the "feeling" of somebody being in my bedroom. But none of that is actual proof. My husband thinks I am mad and just can't seem to find a way of communitacting with spirit guides, angels, spirits...nothing.
It only ever seems to happen to others.

Nicole

Hi Nicole,

We have the experiences we are meant to have as individuals, already you are experiencing something a presence in your bedroom, that experience was meant for you to feel, it doesnt matter about proving it to anyone, it was just for you, keep that for yourself.

Ask your guides, angels, and higher wisdom to come forward from the "Higher Astral and Mental planes of the Universe to bridge the gap between the spirit world and our world then ask for the help you need it will come, just trust and be aware of that help coming through write down what you felt or heard as spirit coming through to you i used to do that, and it helped me to know i was connected to my guides and i got used to trusting that connection and what come through when i asked for help.

Spirit progress us when we are ready not when we want it to happen, be patient you are on the right track it will all happen for you, in their time for you on the earth plane, there is no time in spirit like there is here, so we have to be patient and wait for our progression from spirit and meanwhile we learn from life (if we choose to) from the many experiences we have that are necessary for us and our growth.

Hope that has helped, we are always guided loved and looked after.

Love and Light Shaya.
Old 26-12-2010, 03:55 AM
Master
It should happen if you have a belief and a desire. The trick sometimes can be freeing your mind of todays troubles and being in stillness with a clear mind and a heart full of goodwill for others.. My first experience with the supernatural was the holy spirit. I know for sure that is there. that is the easiest and safest one. It seems to have more reliable outcomes. Generally more pleasant too. sometimes now I feel presences and it really creeps me. seeing an angel in a vision i definatly would recommend and the little white things at night feel nice too. keep trying and praying to god. ask to feel the holy spirit.

Thats just how i find it is for me hope that helps you.

Last edited by Lightspirit : 26-12-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollew

Yes, I have intuition and yes, I have had the "feeling" of somebody being in my bedroom. But none of that is actual proof.

Nicole

There's your answer. If intuition and feeling isn't isn't proof enough...........
Old 26-04-2011, 07:43 AM
paulrosk

Not everybody can "see" it, "feel" it, just like not everybody can be a musician!
Old 26-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Master
**shrug** i have my experiences but i STILL don't "believe" in much of it. i mean, i have little faith in the actuality of what i experience. the only time i REALLY believe is when i get unequivocal confirmation. that's just the way i am. i'm one of those faithless individuals who needs proof that i'm not just deluding myself. and a successfully confirmed this or that psy phenom doesn't necessarily confirm the actuality all of it.