Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 10:34 PM
AZCowGirl

Quote:
I keep hearing about this book called 'The Master Key System'.

What is it about?

Kundalini I invite you to go to my web site in my signature section and sign up for the lessons...

The Master Key System is simply one of the finest studies in personal power, metaphysics, and prosperity consciousness ever written.

Covering everything from how to create abundance and wealth to how to get healthy, Charles F Haanel leaves no stone unturned. With precision, he elucidates on each topic with logic and rigor that not only leaves you feeling good, but also thinking good. The book was banned by the Church in 1933 and has been hidden away for decades.
Old 11-08-2006, 10:39 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCowGirl
Kundalini I invite you to go to my web site in my signature section and sign up for the lessons...

The Master Key System is simply one of the finest studies in personal power, metaphysics, and prosperity consciousness ever written.

Covering everything from how to create abundance and wealth to how to get healthy, Charles F Haanel leaves no stone unturned. With precision, he elucidates on each topic with logic and rigor that not only leaves you feeling good, but also thinking good. The book was banned by the Church in 1933 and has been hidden away for decades.

Thank you. I believe I have visited the site before although only briefly. I shall check it out more thoroughly. Thanks for the information AZCowgirl.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:42 AM
e-ma

I agree with Sandy that we're in such a fortunate age where the whole world of information is at our fingertips. I could happily spend the rest of my life in the library and never come out again. Hehe. I'm reading a book called "The Unbelievable Truth" by a Scottish medium called Gordon Smith. He's quite famous I think. Some great chapters on Consciousness, and Life After Death.
Old 22-08-2006, 01:41 AM
BLAIR2BE

I Am Currently Reading Arthur C Clark's firestorm (second Book Of 2 Part Series) For My "nonfiction" Fix.
Old 22-08-2006, 02:15 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
I Am Currently Reading Arthur C Clark's firestorm (second Book Of 2 Part Series) For My "nonfiction" Fix.

Arthur C Clarke - First class science-fiction writer. His '2001', 2010, 2061 and 3001' books are absolutely amazing to read and I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys reading science-fiction. He has had lots of science-fiction works published and every one of them that I have read, have been a great read.

I haven't read 'Firestorm' though.

'2001' and '2010' were also released as films and they are both entertaining and thought-provoking to watch.

Kundalini.
Old 22-08-2006, 02:27 AM
Master
I'm currently rereading Richard Bach's The Bridge Across Forever

I love this book.
Old 22-08-2006, 02:37 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
I'm currently rereading Richard Bach's The Bridge Across Forever

I love this book.

Hi Mother Goose,

Who is Richard Bach and what is the book about? I have no doubt that you love it as I noticed that you said you were re-reading it.

I tend to do that with certain books as well such as 'King Of The Vagabonds' by 'Colin Dann'.

It is a story about a kitten who grows up in a nice neighbourhood and then who goes off in search of his legendary father and whilst on his trail gets drawn into the world of the vagabonds, a pack of cats who live on the rough side of life, an aspect of life to which the now fully grown cat feels drawn to and so the story goes on.

It's a brilliant read.

Kundalini.
Old 22-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Master
Have you ever heard of Jonathan Livingston Seagull? Richard Bach wrote that before The Bridge Across Forever; Jonathan is the book that made him famous. The Bridge Across Forever is an autobiographical book about him looking for that 'perfect woman.' It's about him looking for and finding a soulmate who will change his life. It's essentially a love story with concepts of spirituality woven through it.

A good book is like an old friend. You can pick it up whenever you need a 'pick-me-up'

Last edited by Mother Goose : 22-08-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Old 22-08-2006, 12:19 PM
Pounamu

I have recently been reading "Anastasia" by Vladimir Megre. An amazing book!!! It tells of how Megre went on expedition to the Siberian Taiga to try to find someone who could tell him how to extract cedar pinenut oil as a healing agent of wonderful properties - and make lots of money. He met and spent 3 days with a young girl of ancient Vedrusses ancestry, who had lived all her life in the Taiga and had come to be truly one with the Nature Kingdoms, and had developed to her potential as a "true" human being, Man. Her enlightening ideas Megre recounted in a series of books ("Anastasia" was the first) which have made him - and her - famous throughout Russia, and have been translated into several languages, including English. Anastasia's ideas have sparked the formation of many communities world-wide dedicated to practicing them.
A highly recommended book and series!

Pounamu
Old 22-08-2006, 01:18 PM
Master
One of my favourite books (oh and I do love the bachman books by the way, they are short and a lovely read) is `way of the peaceful warrior ` by dan millman. Great for those embarking on a spiritual quest.
Also love `Autobiography of a yogi`, by swami ....... (my mind has gone blank, I will add it later...sorry.
Also `the longest Journey` by jg bennett All of the above books bring the spiritual journey alive and the final two I would recommend are `Mutant message from down under ` by marlow morgan and the `great swan` by lex hixon ( a beautiful account of swami ramakrishna`s life)
They are great stories if you just want plane spiritual facts then try answers 1 & 2 by mother meera.
Closed Thread