Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Ascender
Orbs

I know Orbs can be differents things,but how can we know what a specific orbs is ?
I have seen some in my bathroom when I blinked,they were there ,from five to ten little orbs ,the biggest was about 2cm and then they were maybe a little smaller. They were white or pink-white.I saw them just for a fraction of second.
I'm sure the best answer would be to follow my intuition,but at the moment I didn't have any insight on what it was,I was just too chocked to see them with my physical eyes.

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 02-07-2012, 05:19 AM
Henri77

Lots of folks would love to know this answer.

Yet you seem to sense your solution, or you can ask your angels-guides after it happens.
I see light sparkles, but not orbs just yet.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:10 AM
Guide

hi Vicky,

it can be virtually everything as you already pointed out - often someone taking a look or sending information. Orbs are what you sometimes perceive when there is an interaction between the 'dimension' you are living in and another one. The size and colors can sometimes give clues about the origin. One way to get to know who it is would be to look into who is already playing with you - and witness if the orbs appear with synchronicity in your life. I wouldn't be surprised if you are interacting with beings that are similar to fairy and pixie energy in your case.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas
hi Vicky,

i Orbs are what you sometimes perceive when there is an interaction between the 'dimension' you are living in and another one.

An interesting theory- way to explain this. I haven't heard any theories myself what "causes" the light itself. But angels, interterrestrial beings, human spirits are 3 I've heard,
A pretty cool video in Sekhmet temple, Karnak Egypt

(flashes& red are other cameras being used)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaRjGe1U564
Old 02-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Henri77

Looks there's now an Orb documentary
http://orbstheveilislifting.com/Trailer.html
Old 02-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
An interesting theory- way to explain this. I haven't heard any theories myself what "causes" the light itself. But angels, interterrestrial beings, human spirits are 3 I've heard,
A pretty cool video in Sekhmet temple, Karnak Egypt

(flashes& red are other cameras being used)

Henri, it is simply the translation into our relatively limited perception of reality. The way we tend to live we only have a limited take on reality; for example a relatively small frequencyspectrum of seeing colors - going from slightly above infrared to slightly below ultraviolet. Digital cameras capture more of the frequency range that is already present all the time. So when you actually don't see an orb you could see one on the taken photograph.

When you start seeing orbs you are experiencing more than before, as a result of becoming more awake and realized. So generally a broader take on reality is available. At some point when you become self-realized, enlightened and beyond you include more of the unseen realms in your daily life.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas
Henri, it is simply the translation into our relatively limited perception of reality. .

This seems another way of saying " what you sometimes perceive when there is an interaction between the 'dimension' you are living in and another one."

And really doesn't hint at the physics of light involved though it seems to.
(From a camera's pov)

Folks have taken ghost-spirit photos for decades....so obviously cameras can sometimes capture things we don't perceive.

Anyway the physics of perception, weather purely optical (a camera) or "clairvoyant" isn't important ...(certainly not to me).. but rather the identities involved.

I suspect the orbs in this video clip were somewhat visible both optically
(camera or normal vision) as well as clairvoyantly ,,,in that darkened room.

I cannot debate what I haven't experienced, and suspect we all have part of the answer.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Guide

Yes you're right, technology can make this easier and we all already have the answers we are looking for, so everything can be beautifully experienced without needing to rely on something else. For a physics explanation we would require a consensus in explaining merkabas in science terms.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Ascender
Okay thanks for the link I'll watch it as soon as possible.
well I've maybe an idea ,as I was said some entities were around,so it could be them,but fairies would make sense also.I guess I'll just wait and see :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 04-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Kaceykat

I've only seen an orb once. One day when I was doing some intense work,
I jumped up out of my chair to go around the other side of the table for something, and there in my chair, right opposite its back (I guess at about heart level?) was what I can only describe as a dinner plate sized circle of shimmering steam.

Whatever it was, was enough to make me think, "oh I left the steam iron on" (stupid rationalization I know, but I guess it's the best my brain could think of on the spot.) So I looked to where the iron was, ten feet away, and its cord was unplugged from the wall, coiled neatly into its handle (I have a thing about making sure irons are turned off.)

Well, by the time I looked back at the chair, even more confused now, whatever it was, was gone. My chair was empty.

So I started to tell myself I was imagining things...but then, I had to have seen something originally, to have needed to think up a rationalization for it, right? :)

I often invite family members on the other side for help and guidance, so now I wonder if I had literally "walked out" of a visiting ancestor's energy field, while they were there in situ helping to guide my work.