Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-08-2022, 05:29 PM
Master

Journey to a fantasy world

Last night I had an amazing and beautiful experience. I was very much aware of what was happening, when I woke up, I felt as if all come back to me as a memory.

I found myself in a valley, deep within a forest, this landscape is natural to me, it is where I use to walk and sometimes draw, all alone in the middle of the nature. There was something different now, there were many beings around, they all knew me and I knew them even though consciously I did not know them. It was like I had two levels of awareness, one who knew everything and the human part who just arrived there. I kept walking upwards to reach a higher position, close to the forest. When suddenly I noticed a little girl, standing on a higher position than me, she was so beautiful and innocent, she took me by my right hand and we moved closer to the forest. There I noticed a very long brass, musical instrument, but I could only see the end where you blow air. The girl said that I have to blow air into this brass instrument so that we can enter into another world, a fantasy world, a heavenly realm. I did this and we were like taken within this brass instrument and in that moment I became one with all things and experienced a massive love.

Suddenly, I found myself back in that valley, once again in that place where I was. So once again I tried to get closer to the forest, this time being fully aware of the whole play. The girl came once again, took me by my right hand and once again we walked to that long brass, once again to blow air. Now, this time it did not work, she said to try again, I tried several times, it did not work. Now, all those creatures around came closer, they had interesting shapes, they were all like a big family. I became fearful, doubts started to appear, I said to myself: "I lost the ability to go there, I can't do this anymore"; I was close to start crying, then the little girl started to ensure me that it's not like that, that I did not lose anything, everybody there was uplifting my spirit, I could feel it. Then I knew, I did not lost this, I just forgot how to do it, it's still there, within. I tried again and it did not work, tried several times and it did not work, but this time I was not sad, not at all, I knew that it's still there, just have to found it again. In that very moment I woke up.

This little girl was so beautiful and innocent, she had blonde hair, her tiny hands were so gentle, she was dressed in this very beautiful dress, like a princess. Her hair was so beautiful and she had blue eyes. I was the me from this world, not a child, she was the child. I keep seeing her giving me her hand, and I holding her hand while we were walking to that long brass.
Old 19-08-2022, 06:55 AM
Seeker

Amazing! Great read. :)
Old 07-09-2022, 09:17 PM
Experiencer
Lovely experience! I had a very similar experience recently just like yours. A little girl, with long flowing black hair, and eyes are blue as the sky, told me to go to another world a beautiful realm to do something. I of course asked how. She told me to touch her silver object, I do not know what it is. So, I touched it, and we started to spin around in the air, and in a flash, we were at this beautiful place. It just felt pure happiness. The colours are bright and vibrant unlike anything I have seen; the place was very rural. She was excited and happy and laughing. I do not think we did what we were supposed to do though.
Old 08-09-2022, 02:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Lovely experience! I had a very similar experience recently just like yours. A little girl, with long flowing black hair, and eyes are blue as the sky, told me to go to another world a beautiful realm to do something. I of course asked how. She told me to touch her silver object, I do not know what it is. So, I touched it, and we started to spin around in the air, and in a flash, we were at this beautiful place. It just felt pure happiness. The colours are bright and vibrant unlike anything I have seen; the place was very rural. She was excited and happy and laughing. I do not think we did what we were supposed to do though.

That's quite incredible, so we both had a very very very similar experience. Yes, that's how we were taken into that world, spinning around in the air when being pulled in by that long brass. How can this be? Very very interesting.

I notice 3 main things, the little girl, the thing used to enter into that world and the world we entered. Yes, pure happiness, same thing with the colors and everything.
Old 09-09-2022, 02:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
That's quite incredible, so we both had a very very very similar experience. Yes, that's how we were taken into that world, spinning around in the air when being pulled in by that long brass. How can this be? Very very interesting.

I notice 3 main things, the little girl, the thing used to enter into that world and the world we entered. Yes, pure happiness, same thing with the colors and everything.

Yes very similar, it truly makes me wonder if more people have had this experience and just not around to talk about it. The main things that stood out for me was the girl, her overwhelming happiness and laughter, and the world itself too. I can't figure out the silver object, and I forgot the reason to enter the world.