Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 06-08-2022, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Couple of...
... of Samadhi.
Thanks, I will definitely take that into account.

Trying is potentially the ultimate human flaw. Creating the illusion for myself that I am doing something which is not actually what I am doing.

I remember one time I learned how to let go of it entirely. I think I used simultaneous awareness of mind and emotion/heart, coupled with deliberate intent of allowing. To enter a state of allowing. Doing the nondoing. An act of nonaction. To allow.
Resistance/allowing indicated by negative emotion/positive emotion.
But it required allot of presence and simultaneous awareness of mind and heart/emotion.
The result was blissful aswell.
Perhaps what the link from movingalways indicated as jhana aswell.

But this particular case, I seemed to somehow maybe penetrate a nonreleasable/unidentiable trying/resistance. Perhaps.
Old 06-08-2022, 02:47 AM
Master
Thanks for all the responses. I'm too tired to respond now, I'll respond later

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingalways
Theravada Buddhism...
...waiting to be revealed.
Thank you so much for sharing that. This was very interesting. It sounds like jhana might be it, but I have no idea.
Old 06-08-2022, 04:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
At first I would say, it definitely came and then faded, lasted very short, in my personal experience. But then again, I don't know what it was, so I cant say if I created it, or I just created an opening for it and then if I did just create an opening for it, then what is that that entered my experience … I cannot see/know beyond my own experience of it.

It’s difficult putting into words, that’s always the problem.

In my case, the interconnectedness and oneness experiences were dissolution of mind-body boundaries, offering an understanding or wisdom whereas the bliss ignition was directly related to energy ascent piercing crown, polarity balance, followed by cosmic egg split and descent of male and female energies to the heart, where union resulted in bliss in permanence ~ it does not ebb anytime! Be it day or night, just goes on, like our breath. Standard kundalini activation.

In your case it would appear that distilled awareness, subtle, was ‘activated’ by bliss in some way in a field of unity consciousness. Who can tell but you yourself? Enjoy!
Old 06-08-2022, 08:25 AM
SpectralDreamer

Quote:
It felt to me like I created pure light / bliss consciousness, literally out of nothing.
You can't create what you already are but you can uncover it, which seems to be what's going on here.

The self is a self-regulating system and always seeks a balance one way or another. I'm going to make a guess from your posts that you spend a lit of time in your head but the problem with that is that come time your head hurts, literally, that's because the lower-vibration thought processes leave an 'imprint'. Your thougts can feel as though you're wading through treacle. None of this is conducive to the self. While the lower-vibrationmal thought processes are good for going to the supermasrket for groceries to suistain your body while you do your Spiritual stuff, it's not the level of vibration to process Spiritual stuff with. Or even exist as.

Your ego does all the thinking, that's what it was 'built for' but it can get oiut of hand if it imprints the self and becomes all there is. Your bliss consciousness? That was the self coming through.

For the ego, thoughts, beliefs, etc are all 'things' or 'objects' - things that you become conscious of - that's the key phrase in non-Duality. The mind associates 'this' with 'that' and you have thoughts coming out like a string of sausages. When the ego 'slows down' - retrating from the pain can do it - that process slows and the self can become emergent.
Old 06-08-2022, 07:12 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Trying is potentially the ultimate human flaw. Creating the illusion for myself that I am doing something which is not actually what I am doing.
Doership... Perhaps the most consequential aspect of my journey was incorporating effortless meditation into my repertoire.

Do Nothing Meditation https://deconstructingyourself.com/d...editation.html

The full instructions for the Do Nothing meditation technique are: sit down and do nothing.

However, most people need a little more instruction than that, so let’s unpack it a bit. Even though the meditation is called Do Nothing, you’re actually doing a little tiny bit of something: you’re paying attention to the feeling of doing something.
Old 07-08-2022, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralDreamer
You can't create ....
.... can become emergent.
Woaaaaahhh, SpectralDreamer. EVERYTHING you said, is absolutely spot on. Exactly as you said.

The issue, maybe, is, that I lost allot of weight in order to get to that experience. Even tho it was totally worth it.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 07-08-2022 at 03:24 AM.
Old 07-08-2022, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Doership... ...
... feeling of doing something.[/color][/i]
Thanks, that is good to hear. In nature, the emotion is so fully reacquanted with me, as every tiny shift in it is instantly reflected by it. Making it so much more easy and obvious to recognize.
Old 07-08-2022, 03:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
It’s difficult putting...
... Enjoy!
Thanks. That was what I seemed to have experienced aswell, but just a tiny droplet of.
Old 07-08-2022, 03:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
E, this may ...
... 1 minute!
Thanks, it is definitely always here and now. Learning to find a way to somehow become more aware of it, more often and more fully.

To realise, every single new here and now moment, the exact identitical and same -infinitely, eternally and absolutely- Unchanging Uniqueness of Existence.
Old 07-08-2022, 10:33 AM
SpectralDreamer

Quote:
The issue, maybe, is, that I lost allot of weight in order to get to that experience. Even tho it was totally worth it.
That's the hard way to do it, but the trick is doing it without doing yourself a damage.

Spend some time with Ahamkara so you canbypass it otherwise Non-Duality - 'no thing' - becomes a 'thing'.