Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-07-2022, 02:11 PM
Master
Russian Pink & Yellow Tourmaline

And then the crystal shop posts photos of very high vibrational Russian pink tourmaline online!! They were gorgeous, and indeed different from any that I've seen before. They also said they'd never come across (pink) tourmaline with this high vibration.
I was hoping they'd put some in their webshop, but nope. I didn't feel like driving to them as I've just been and it costs me quite some petrol with current prices.
I decided to Google, but it isn't easily found, if at all. In the end came I found a Russian shop that sold it, among other crystals.
One slice in particular made my heart jump for joy! It is exactly the colour that is in my Heart, my colour, which is a mixture of lovely pink, soft yellow and the salmon/soft orange that's in between.
There was also a golden yellow one, a little smaller, with pink around it. Polished on one side only. It moved me greatly as well so after considering for a few days I bought both.

Yellow tourmaline is very rare, so I'm happy to have found it, and a piece that does something for me as they had other beautiful yellow specimens that did nothing much for me.
To be honest, I didn't even know yellow tourmaline existed until a few days back. And I'm talking yellow not brown or greenish, real golden yellow.

Not a cheap purchase, but it's an expensive crystal type anyways. There will be additional cost, VAT, but I felt it was worth it.
After I'd first seen them the multicoloured one, but mostly pink, helped me sleep. I was in bed and it suddenly appeared in my mind's eye. I dozed off within seconds, I think with a huge smile on my face, hihi.

HAPPY!!!
Old 26-07-2022, 07:35 PM
Administrator
It sounds a lovely crystal I can visualise it very delicate

Namaste
Old 26-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Master
Thank you Native Spirit! It is delicate indeed, that is the right word.
Old 31-07-2022, 08:46 PM
Master
Well, my tourmalines have travelled the distance from near Lake Baikal to just outside Moscow and today they made it through customs :)
So I expect them to get on a flight soon now! The first leg of the journey took a little longer than I had expected but now it seems to be going real fast.

Quite excited, can't wait and see them for real. I wonder if they're every bit as beautiful as the one photo I've seen of each. Very clear photos but often they up the contrast or saturation. It's always wait and see.
But energetically they stirred things for sure so I doubt I will be disappointed.
For now it's fingers crossed they will make it through Dutch customs fast!
Old 06-08-2022, 11:52 AM
Master
Relief & joy flooded through me when tracking told me the 2 tourmalines have arrived in the country!
Now for customs... Hopefully it goes fast as customs apparently has a lot of backlog due to also having to go through UK things after Brexit.
I hope my crystals are in a hurry and radiate good fortune!
Old 14-08-2022, 10:36 AM
Master
The two tourmalines still haven't gone through customs. I'm beginning to get impatient. It's taking a very long time.
The citrine skull -which I bought later- has already been with me for a number of days.
Hopefully there'll be some movement coming week!
Old 14-08-2022, 03:41 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The two tourmalines still haven't gone through customs. I'm beginning to get impatient. It's taking a very long time.
The citrine skull -which I bought later- has already been with me for a number of days.
Hopefully there'll be some movement coming week!
I remember I bought a beautiful deep blue Azurite from Russia I think a year ago and even then it took a long time to arrive. But it did arrive so here's hoping.
Old 14-08-2022, 05:18 PM
Master
Seems Russian post isn't too fast! And with the current situation they may be slower than usual.
It has arrived in the country, so I am assuming it is going to work out in the end.
Beautiful crystals from Russia for sure by the way.
I also saw azurite on their site, and even jade! Lots of other things too, but for now mostly captivated by the totally yummie tourmalines. Crying shame in that sense -pure selfish reasons, hihi- that Russia isn't in the EU. Now you get the additional 21% VAT on top.
Apart from that it may be for the best in the long run that Russia in the EU, but that's a political discussion.
For my bank account it would've been favourable, haha.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:50 AM
Guide

I've had a lot of weird things with the post. UK post somehow sent my parcel not the the Netherlands but Thailand accidentally and then finally to me.
A parcel from the States has been sent 3 times to and back to the Netherlands as the automatic stupid Dutch system didn't understand my address. A lot can go wrong to be honest.
Still, if your package is in our country is should arrive. Now, where is my Lybian Desert Glass from the States? Sure takes long. Sometimes I have to remember myself that being able to buy this way is a luxury many don't have on other places on earth.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:57 AM
Master
Yes, it can take long these days, pffff...
Mine is still awaiting transfer to Dutch customs in The Hague. Been that way since August 8!!
Now after purchasing it said delivery would be somewhere early September, but since it then got in the country beginning of August I figured it'd be with me way before that time. I guess I was wrong, haha.
Seems it's going to be early Sept after all.

I must say I don't get why this transfer takes so long. It is IN the country. I could've walked from AMS to The Hague ten times by now, hihi.
Reminds me of my vivianite that -if memory serves- was sitting at Melbourne airport for 2 weeks.
When it finally got on a plane it got delivered within 2 days!

And indeed it is a luxury to have the world available to us to shop, but let's be honest: it never took this danged long for things to get here.
I think the backlog from the pandemic and the extra load of the UK after Brexit may be the cause. Although the latter only for Dutch customs, unrelated to for instance Melbourne airport.

Hope your Libyan tektite has arrived by now!